Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think Hinch has seen Ronnie at soft play ever either!
I think her and fiddle took Ron to soft play when she didn’t go on the Chris evans radio show cos she had covid symptoms and then showed us with hee, fiddle and Ron at soft play!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Does trace not have a husband?
I love my friends and their children but I’ve never felt the need to help them decorate their nurseries.. me and my husband did ours together, that’s part of the excitement..
Was coming to say same thing. So strange, feels like just another way of Hinch getting her nose into everything and making it about her.

Reactions: 15
I’m not sure who she is more scared of bumping in to; her Huns or us Tattlers! That “Army” she’s created are rabid lunatics! I’d be terrified of bumping into them at soft play! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the wheeling out of Trace is because we said they never do normal things like have mates over/ Jamie short for James going down pub with mates etc.

Reactions: 17
I think the wheeling out of Trace is because we said they never do normal things like have mates over/ Jamie short for James going down pub with mates etc.
Trqce escaped from the loft during the move so dog pie is probably trying to lure her into a false sense of security to try to take her hostage again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was coming to say same thing. So strange, feels like just another way of Hinch getting her nose into everything and making it about her.
I think like someone else said earlier, Trace is getting a lot of Soph’s cast offs. So it makes sense timing wise if they have moved or are moving, she is there to “help” Trace and get some content out of it. She has also hinted that she can’t wait to work on Ron’s big boy room so I’m sure it’s all related, most likely already done. All will be revealed, as she says. Probably at 7pm one day soon in the lead up to Christmas launch of more of her tat.

Reactions: 23
She has two kids and has TWO ppl looking after them. Fkn hell. How can she say she’s struggling to find her feet and struggling with two kids when she has other ppl rearing her children for her? I’m not trying to sound like a bleep. I would totally understand if she was genuinely struggling, but it’s her and she’s obviously not struggling that much is she really? Make up, posing, showing off her purchases, looking for praise for donating to charity, lying about Ronnie, constantly playing the troll cards, sneaking in ads left right and centre, pretending to be so famous, I could go on 😂

Reactions: 38
Ronnie could really do with a room update. But instead she’s pissing about doing a nursery for trace. She could literally donate all of Ronnie’s furniture to her besties and get Ronnie him out of that Victorian nursery

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I had a horrible experience at the hands of a very cliquey nct group when I had my first baby which added massively to the pnd and anxiety I was already suffering with but did it stop me taking him to toddler groups and soft play? No.. well sometimes but I knew I had to do it for him. And I loved seeing him enjoying himself and interacting with other children. There are days when I feel like my MH means I can’t even provide basic parenting for my children but I sure as hell wouldn’t palm them off to other people so I could tart up an old dolls house.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry if this has been mentioned but wasn’t this what hinch was hinting Ronnie has?
possibly… some areas, like where I live in, the waiting list for an autism assessment is long and if a parent is seeing salt here whilst waiting for asd assessment (if their main issues is speechremember not all people with autism have disordered speech) them a provisional diagnosis of dld can sometimes be suggested by salt untill Asd assessments are done. Sometimes it’s just dld, sometimes it can be autism causing speech delays. Some trusts will say they can have both diagnosis.

but dld is not an invisible speech need so she’s talking tit. I think on average every classroom has 2 children with a diagnosis of dld if you average it out. It’s clear to everyone their is an issue as it usually impacts their relationship with peers, how they perform academically and how they interact with teachers and other adults. Maybe she calls it invisible to feel better that she couldn’t see the signs (even though we can see it from very tiny clips here)

I think with Ronnie his speech seems to be mainly social communication, it’s too soon to judge any phonetic sounds he is making as most children make phonetic mistakes for some time. My son is 7 and still stops fricatives for a plosives ie he will say he is making a billage instead of village in minecraft

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think like someone else said earlier, Trace is getting a lot of Soph’s cast offs. So it makes sense timing wise if they have moved or are moving, she is there to “help” Trace and get some content out of it. She has also hinted that she can’t wait to work on Ron’s big boy room so I’m sure it’s all related, most likely already done. All will be revealed, as she says. Probably at 7pm one day soon in the lead up to Christmas launch of more of her tat.
Exactly this! Soph doesn't give away anything without there being something in it for her. She's a real piece of work.

Reactions: 6
I think her and fiddle took Ron to soft play when she didn’t go on the Chris evans radio show cos she had covid symptoms and then showed us with hee, fiddle and Ron at soft play!
This was a few weeks after Disney land Paris jan/feb 2020 and she came back sneezing in the co-op and sweating in the soft play... Then march 2020 happened and said covid has likely been on the European continent since Dec 2019. Good old Soph

Maybe a nice Christmas eve reveal or Christmas morning. *****we made a wish and it came true *****

Reactions: 8
This was a few weeks after Disney land Paris jan/feb 2020 and she came back sneezing in the co-op and sweating in the soft play... Then march 2020 happened and said covid has likely been on the European continent since Dec 2019. Good old Soph
Fair enough - I didn’t follow her then!

Reactions: 1
Meanwhile in the real world you CAN puRchaaase buy paint brushes in all sizes including fine arts brushes designed for (funnily enough) fine lines and small spaces 😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.