Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ever relatable using iconic make up brushes to paint with at £30 a pop… Of course the bleep has drawers full of them so she doesn’t have to worry about that 🙄

Reactions: 19
My eyes are watering and my throat is burning from the myriad of chemicals she used there!! 🤮😭

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20211015-162036_Chrome.jpg

Oh what a surprise she sent ron to soft play THE DAY AFTER I SAID. Hinch hun, you could have gone with him and had some actual bonding time with your son. Some of us working mothers would LOVE to have proper family time whenever we wanted, but instead youve pissed off to ya crappy mates house to make her shitting nursery as boring as your two boys nursery.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I'll say it again. Sophie gets places a fart doesn't..... You could maybe leave a fully grown woman decorate her own childs bedroom and have fun with Ronnie at soft play you little scruff

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I take it Hinch is no longer breastfeeding and has put Lemington on formula. Didn’t shout about that did she?!?

Reactions: 9
She really doesn’t like Ronnie does she? She never posts about her one on one time with the lad, it’s really sad the poor bugger. Why couldn’t she take Ronnie to soft play and James look after Lonnie and Trace’s partner do all the nursery tit? Vile witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
View attachment 811484

Oh what a surprise she sent ron to soft play THE DAY AFTER I SAID. Hinch hun, you could have gone with him and had some actual bonding time with your son. Some of us working mothers would LOVE to have proper family time whenever we wanted, but instead youve pissed off to ya crappy mates house to make her shitting nursery as boring as your two boys nursery.
Don’t think Hinch has seen Ronnie at soft play ever either!

Reactions: 8
Like the subtle use of blue on the doll house to try and make it more masculine

Reactions: 8
Does trace not have a husband?
I love my friends and their children but I’ve never felt the need to help them decorate their nurseries.. me and my husband did ours together, that’s part of the excitement..

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Are Trace and her partner incapable of decorating the nursery? Why is Gertrude Grabbyclaws doing it? Why isn't she with Jamie and Ronnie? Why is Lord Leonard of Maldon with Freda Fiddle Yahoo? Where the duck is Fatty Arbuckle?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She really doesn’t like Ronnie does she? She never posts about her one on one time with the lad, it’s really sad the poor bugger. Why couldn’t she take Ronnie to soft play and James look after Lonnie and Trace’s partner do all the nursery tit? Vile witch.
She never takes him anywhere by herself. If they go out she has to be accompanied by her mum, Jamie or Abi. Really sad. As a mum of two kids I remember going to soft play, walks to the park, sensory play, walks everywhere tbh etc - you never see her do this. You also never see her taking her dog for a walk! Instead she takes her child to places like the fair & PEPPA pig world that cause him a bit of distress just because it will be insta worthy. How hinchers think she’s relatable I will never know!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why doesn’t she go to soft play with Ronald and Jamie short for James instead of bleeping around painting a dolls house or hanging around her mates house. I’m more maternal than her and I don’t have kids nor do I want them for a long time! As much as I think Jamie short for james is a complete unfunny creep, he is very hands on with Ronald and for that I praise him. I worry if hinch just had kids cause she wanted the whole image of being a mother and playing house? I really hope she didn’t just have little lenor for content :( it’s quite sad really, these are the years she will never get back!

maybe she doesn’t go out with the kids on her own as she’s worried someone might recognise (she’s sooooo famous 😂 :rolleyes:) and worries someone might see her having a meltdown at the kids.

I’ve made my first asa complaint….. and I liked it … dear Nigel may have a new bestie soon 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.