Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to laugh at the absolute tone deafness of her broadcasting the fact that she’s using a makeup brush from an expensive brand to paint wood with! View attachment 811280
They don't sell that set separately, so if any of her sheep want to copy her, they'll be forking out £75!

Iconic brushes are shite anyway! Got some at Christmas a few years ago, now I just use them in emergencies when my others have been washed!

Reactions: 15
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP SPRAYING CHEMICALS EVERYWHERE

I dread to think of what the lungs of those 2 children must inhale daily.
Oh, and even the dog.
Sophie, you are a very stupid and reckless woman.

Reactions: 18
I hope iconic see that - surely it’s poor advertising if all they’re good for it painting 😬 I know it’s not marked as ad ( obviously!) but it’s sending out the wrong message

Pack of paint brushes are a couple of quid in home bargains. Put some in your barrrskit next time you’re doing a shift there Soph.
cotton buds are also great for getting into the nooks and they don’t cost £75. Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can't believe she's destroying those brushes 😖 I know she didn't pay for them but surely she must realise how awful she looks ruining them. She didn't have to "sacrifice" them as she claims, she just needed to do her research, be patient and order the right bloody tools

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve just messaged iconic. I’m sure they’ll ignore me, but WTF?!!! Terrible ambassador or whatever she is!! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve just messaged iconic. I’m sure they’ll ignore me, but WTF?!!! Terrible ambassador or whatever she is!! 🙄
Snap. I know so many AMAZING up and coming makeup artists that would give their right arm to be on their PR list. Then you've got Sophie who only uses them when she's doing an AD and then the one time she isn't, she's destroying them. It's self entitled and tone deaf. Yes they were gifted to her and are now hers but bleeping treat them with respect. How anybody can send her free tit when she destroys stuff or doesn't acknowledge it boggles me 😵

Reactions: 31
Nothing that soph does shocks me anymore. The best thing that Instagram can do is remove all bots and leave her looking like the fool she is. No way has she got 4 million loyal followers! If she walked through our village I doubt anyone would know her. She really isn’t as famous as she likes to think.

Reactions: 23
Think about this...we never see her putting Henry to bed or Ronnie's bedroom and everything is prerecorded. I'm sure they've already moved and are using that house to prerecord her "cleaning" and faffing about with her (not Ronnie's) dollhouse. That's why she's using so many spray products.

How many spray products has she used? So bad for your health!

ANOTHER Undeclared AD again for her book - naughty naughty! She just can’t help but give two fingers to ASA rules.

What new mums have time to fanny about with painting dolls houses etc?

being treated to cleaning (if you can even call it that!) pre records again!

Reactions: 13
Stop with the AMSR! It’s not soothing at all when she does it, it really grates on me

Nothing that soph does shocks me anymore. The best thing that Instagram can do is remove all bots and leave her looking like the fool she is. No way has she got 4 million loyal followers! If she walked through our village I doubt anyone would know her. She really isn’t as famous as she likes to think.
I think businesses need to wake up to it all. IG has essentially become a shopping app (also what they wanted giving the shopping link now), and they want the sponsored ads, etc. Businesses need to demand that IG stay on top of the bots if they Re going to continue to pay for advertising with IG. Can you imagine spending a fortune on advertising to find that you were never going to get sales from more than a handful as realistically a lot wouldn't buy anyway, but then huge proportions are bots that cannot buy anyway. If I was running a business I wouldn't be paying a company to show my ad to Chinese and Indian click farms as where is the return?

Businesses have the power here to force IG to have another clear out.

• Heart
Day 2 of calling Sophie Hinchcliffe a bleep

Today she’s a wasteful one.
Boasting about ruining an expensive make up brush painting a dolls house when a cotton bud would have done the same job. Given that she has glass jars full of cotton buds I’m not buying that she didn’t think of it.

she literally is the “keeping up with joneses” queen on Instagram. Always bragging about wasting money on shite. Brush set worth a weeks shop for some. twit.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.