Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They probably won't do anything about it. It is like too much hassle for them. She does this most days. I can picture someone eating doughnuts in an office and hitting delete when they see any complaint come through about her :rolleyes: . She never seems to get pulled up on anything.
Earlier in the year Lucy Mecklenburgh and several other instagrammers were publicly named by the ASA as they had repeatedly not disclosed ads on their stories and pages. It would be interesting to know the process of how they decided those particular people should be named when someone like Hinch gets away with it all the time.

Reactions: 30
Does she forget she showed us about two complete drawers full of make up brushes. So desperate for content she would have used inch’s knob to paint that dolls house. Can’t abide her
Inch's knob couldn't paint a stamp! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve done a lot of cleaning my house in my time and I’ve never ever sprayed my curtains with scent…..am I doing it wrong???

does she realise you can get paintbrushes in different sizes???
I just can’t today

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pre record or quick outfit change for Mrs hinch this afternoon.

Probably already taken that dolls house to the tip…

Reactions: 10
My god she really does rattle my cage! Why does she clean already clean stuff!! Friday is always my housework day I don't tend clean although I am cleaning more as son has covid but I don't use a million different products like this silly twit!! The amount of undeclared ads are ridiculous I never noticed how bad since the last few weeks.

Reactions: 14
The chemical thing. I know it’s not the same for Ronnie but I have speech therapy due to a lung issue was born with and the ladies face when I admitted (at the time) to using spray cleaning products air fresheners etc😳 Have they had professional input for him? I hope so but unless she’s keeping it private there’s no evidence of activities to help his development. My son again a different issue has dyspraxia and he was yr 1 age had physio & OT which did daily at home the schedule they devised for him. Yes Ronnie is younger but with their money I’d of thought would of sought the best advice in the world? Obvs they’re entitled to keep things private but it’s like she’s only showing half the story.
It’s a very valid point IMO. Chemical use has been strongly linked to asthma, eczema and also to autism in maternal exposure to toxins. It’s been brought up on here before and I think it (understandably) upset people thinking that it was being suggested that it would be placing blame on parents who’s children have ASD.
I’d like to think we all share deep compassion on here and that we are all on the same ‘side’, that we can trust each other enough to know that nobody would be that cold.

BUT it is well known that chemicals (e.gcandles, air fresheners, the 50 sprays she uses on all surfaces, the febreeze soaked couches, the shite she sprays on that dogs bed) are all SO damaging to the health of those children and that fat mutt but she continues regardless. It’s inexcusable! And it’s science!!

Remember back when Tattle used to say how toxic that house was and that she could at least crack a window? What did she start doing? Making a point of opening a window. She’d delete comments and block posters who ever dared state something was unsafe. Back then she was religiously reading Tattle, we know this, she saw everything we voiced concerns about. So she knows it is dangerous and yet she continues to turn that house into a building requiring hazmat suits!

I remember that even when she was pregnant with Ron so many Tattlers were showing so much genuine concern for her exposure to chemicals (which she was showing as being far heavier back then when she was on full sales mode. Bedtime blast, ‘snow’ on the carpets daily, leaving the minkehs to soak overnight, etc.). They pointed out the links to ASD and the very real risk of damage to his immune system.
I’m not going to say she is to blame for him seeming to have ASD, that’s too far and suggests a negative connotation to being neurodiverse which I don’t feel.
BUT what I will say is how dare she have had all of this pointed out to her and still continue doing the same thing.

It’s so scary that her sheep are all doing this, and worse, in their own homes.
When I was under her spell (😋) 3 years ago I was doing all those same ridiculous daily things, turning our home into a chemical lab. I genuinely didn’t know better which I know sounds naive; I was 29 ffs! But my partners asthma got massively worse, having coughing fits all the time and it was so obvious why. I feel so guilty for that.
To imagine causing that same damage to our child or pets? Unimaginable! And I only have Tattle to thank for educating me on this and so many other matters ❤

She is evil to the core!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
That dolls house is for herself not Ronnie. She will video him playing with it for the gram then it will be gone. She is a big spoilt woman child who never fully grew up.

Reactions: 22
I know it’s not a massive deal in the scheme of things but her using a make up brush (iconic London) to paint the house has pissed me off.

Relatable my arse!

Reactions: 29
It’s a very valid point IMO. Chemical use has been strongly linked to asthma, eczema and also to autism in maternal exposure to toxins. It’s been brought up on here before and I think it (understandably) upset people thinking that it was being suggested that it would be placing blame on parents who’s children have ASD.
I’d like to think we all share deep compassion on here and that we are all on the same ‘side’, that we can trust each other enough to know that nobody would be that cold.

BUT it is well known that chemicals (e.gcandles, air fresheners, the 50 sprays she uses on all surfaces, the febreeze soaked couches, the shite she sprays on that dogs bed) are all SO damaging to the health of those children and that fat mutt but she continues regardless. It’s inexcusable! And it’s science!!

Remember back when Tattle used to say how toxic that house was and that she could at least crack a window? What did she start doing? Making a point of opening a window. She’d delete comments and block posters who ever dared state something was unsafe. Back then she was religiously reading Tattle, we know this, she saw everything we voiced concerns about. So she knows it is dangerous and yet she continues to turn that house into a building requiring hazmat suits!

I remember that even when she was pregnant with Ron so many Tattlers were showing so much genuine concern for her exposure to chemicals (which she was showing as being far heavier back then when she was on full sales mode. Bedtime blast, ‘snow’ on the carpets daily, leaving the minkehs to soak overnight, etc.). They pointed out the links to ASD and the very real risk of damage to his immune system.
I’m not going to say she is to blame for him seeming to have ASD, that’s too far and suggests a negative connotation to being neurodiverse which I don’t feel.
BUT what I will say is how dare she have had all of this pointed out to her and still continue doing the same thing.

When I was under her spell (😋) 3 years ago I was doing all those same ridiculous daily things, turning our home into a chemical lab. I genuinely didn’t know better which I know sounds naive; I was 29 ffs! But my partners asthma got massively worse, having coughing fits all the time and it was so obvious why. I feel so guilty for that.
To imagine causing that same damage to our child or pets? Unimaginable! And I only have Tattle to thank for educating me on this and so many other matters ❤

She is evil to the core!
So beautifully written thank you ❤
I agree with absolutely every point you made and I cannot believe she is still spraying all those chemicals in the house honestly I’m speechless

Reactions: 15
Those poor kids and dog living in that toxic mess. Green haze hanging above her house. I’ve told the story before of how I got swayed by rhubarb Fabulosa. I don’t normally buy anything like that. Anyway I cleaned my bins with it and that night my poor dog was so ill throwing up everywhere. Shaking panting fitting. So that went in the dam bin. I felt so guilty. That “clean” she did gave me a bad chest just looking at it

Reactions: 16

She is evil to the core!
🤜🤛 Brilliant summation. You rock my lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Got to laugh at the absolute tone deafness of her broadcasting the fact that she’s using a makeup brush from an expensive brand to paint wood with!
089D7161-8D4B-42E0-AF23-495210ADBB0A.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I actually did my first complaint to the ASA. I feel I shall be doing more.
The ASA need to get their fingers out of their arses and do something about her. She has a far bigger follower count than most they have made an example of, plus she has a cult that are having their mental health severely affected by her and truly believe she is just little old Soph just showing us what she uses. All these filters and undisclosed ads are a massive issue. I honestly don’t know how she’s getting away with it.

Reactions: 26
Is she even for real??! Seriously? So she spent a week gathering supplies to "up-cycle" a dolls house, but couldn't manage to spend a couple of quid on some small paintbrushes??
Nah mate, why would I do that when I can duck up 30 quids worth of make up brushes, lob them in the bin, and the simple pricks at Iconic will just send me a load more!!

Reactions: 30
Are they iconic makeup brushes? As in another undisclosed AD? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Yep, she works with iconic, she mentioned they were make up brushes, should have been marked as the item was free/'gifted' and she clearly has a financial relationship with them. Although she'll not have wanted to mark it as I'm pretty sure Iconic probably wouldn't have been best pleased to have it made obvious that she doesn't actually use the brushes (as if it was your favourite and you have drawers full that you have repeatedly shown, why wouldn't you have picked ones you didn't use or old ones! Although I feel like it's probably the best use for some of the Iconic brushes). The lies just come so easily!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.