Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drives me mad how the ‘play hooray’ lady shares hinches videos - doesn’t she know that everything she stands for hinch is the opposite and she’s using her cards to tend to parent.
why do people suck up to her 🤢
View attachment 809254
I used to take responsibility for letting my kids choose what they wanted to play by letting them have access to their toys in the living room (which is for living not for show) and letting them just get out what they wanted to play with! I’m sure the cards are great but are they really necessary for Hinch? Especially when she doesn’t seem to use the ones he picks! Just let him play! Let him get it all out and put it away at the end of the day! 🤭🤐

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Seriously how the duck does she get away with wiping down clean surfaces and wiping over things that aren’t even dirty. She is not a bleeping cleaner I can’t understand the plebs that follow her. Seriously.

Reactions: 22
Sat catching up on my lunch break, trying to shovel in my sarnie in little time I have left after washing up and popping out to shops for milk and bread before going back to work. An hour doesn’t go far! I can’t believe the amount of products she’s sprays around the house on the fabrics, especially considering she has a dog! I had to stop using febreeze on my fabrics as it irritated my 🐶 😷

Reactions: 14
I wonder what bollocks she'll spew out today? A staged photo of Fatty Arbuckle, Ronald and The Fresh Prince of Bell End together with some stolen and unacknowledged quote from Google? Another attempt perhaps at ASMR which is really an opportunity for her to show off her tatty candles and fake eucalyptus leaves as she puts them on a wholly impractical tray and calls it a relaxation station? (bleeping hell!😂) Maybe she'll sort out the utility room in her dolls house because let's face it, she will never be able to have one in HMP Maldon now they've fucked up the entire layout with bad design! A lunch montage perhaps, ready for when Ronnie is retuned from day release, sorry nursery, showing off her culinary skills with ready made pastry, spinach, eggs and tumeric?
Might there even be a "fresh "n" up" Friday today where she actually gets off her bony arse and does something actually related to what she is known for? I would be happy if she even just wanked the kitchen tap for a few minutes, to serve as a reminder that she's not laid catatonic on the couch from morning till night, while Jamiewashyourbumbuminnit creeps about taking photos of her!
This is amazing 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I e just spent an hour literally on my hands and knees cleaning an inch 😋 thick layer of unidentifiable gunge from the middle fridge of my triple 🤫 fridge. i seriously thought about taking a before and after for insta as it was proper disgusting and v representative of my bad mental health recently. Now it is all clean and I’m moving onto the main fridge bit as I’m now on a mission. Way more interesting and raises many more discussions about mental health and ADHD and cleaning or lack of. Oh and then my husband asked me to ring the garage and it made me cry cos of not tend anxiety.
however I don’t think ANY of this is worth building an insta brand on cos it’s just normal everyday tit we all deal with. Boring

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Flip! it makes me think they don’t live there anymore
It’s a place of “work” and left empty
Agreed seems staged not like a actual lived in home. Was wondering if she’s do a Stacey Solomon and bought the new place before selling the old? Then they’ll be like a years worth of pre records of cleaning re decorating/renovating/up cycling etc?

Reactions: 12
Sat catching up on my lunch break, trying to shovel in my sarnie in little time I have left after washing up and popping out to shops for milk and bread before going back to work. An hour doesn’t go far! I can’t believe the amount of products she’s sprays around the house on the fabrics, especially considering she has a dog! I had to stop using febreeze on my fabrics as it irritated my 🐶 😷
A dog & two small children with developing lungs 🫁

Reactions: 17
This has just had me howling for 5 minutes straight. Every time I thought I'd stopped laughing I'd start again at the very thought.
I am always going to throw wet spaghetti on people's arms to celebration things now 😂🍝💦🥳🎊
No more confetti at weddings.....wet spaghetti!
Same!! I keep cracking up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The first fresh and up Friday in about a year for her and it was one big advert 🙄🙄🙄🙄.
She’s also following a local beauty salon now. Wonder if she’s going to do a post about “me time”. 🙄🙄

My friend is convinced of this 😳
I don’t think the children live there very much. It reminds me of my SIL. Her two children have their own bedrooms At her mums house because she does so much of the childcare (for work reasons). Most of their toys are that house. They don’t have much in their actual home. I think R&L live at Ma barkers more than their “real home”.
I also think that since we came out of lockdown they go away to cottages almost weekly for a few days a week.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Aye she did. That episode was what brought me here. She was on her honeymoon and on her return flight she stole the blanket from the plane. Made a huge post about it. However she got major backlash saying it was the planes property. Soooooo out came the first signs of anxiety. Feel sorry for me. I did something wrong but I have MH issues. And she’s followed that script ever since. Done something wrong or away to make a huge purchase. Pull out the MH. Fakey mcfakerson
and then she had a rant I think. About trolls and it’s only a blanket. I thought what trolls?? So I googled and came here. Lucky me! You guyyyss are great 👍

Reactions: 19
Waiting for "So many of you are asking about the hoober I was using this morning. Well shark have brought out a new one and I just lav it" brag ad brag ad ad ad brag anxiety reveal of expensive purchase or expensive gift anxiety brag ad ad

Reactions: 15
That’s exactly what happened with most of us I think. I know I was a fan of hers, genuinely thought she was nice and because I love cleaning her content appealed to me. I was going through a bad time, leukaemia diagnosis, when I started to see what she was really like. I thought I was being a bit harsh but when I came here after she’d mentioned it, I realised we can’t all be wrong. I went her off her so much when she’d had Ron because she just isn’t maternal with him at all and it just set off red flags for the rest of her odd behaviour.
Sending you a virtual hug Bunnykins, hope you're ok 🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
USING ICONIC MAKE UP BRUSHES TO PAINT A FUCKEN DOLLS OUSE.

She doesn't mind cos she didn't fucken pay for them, daft bleep

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
USING ICONIC MAKE UP BRUSHES TO PAINT A FUCKEN DOLLS OUSE.

She doesn't mind cos she didn't fucken pay for them, daft bleep
I know!! I like how she added ‘ one of my favourites!’ Like duck it is….. we’ve seen your drawers full of unused stuff!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does she forget she showed us about two complete drawers full of make up brushes. So desperate for content she would have used inch’s knob to paint that dolls house. Can’t abide her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.