Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂asmr😂😂😂😂

annoying at the best of times yet Zoph takes it to an all new annoying and cringe level

Reactions: 13
Geeezus I don’t have asthma but I think I’ve developed it just from watching that set of ADVERTS! 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How much product? Jesus those kids are gonna inhale all that! Thick as duck

Reactions: 19
Another undeclared Ad for her notebook, and cushions, and room spray, and lamp....anything else I missed?

Reactions: 23
Could she use anymore chemicals if she tried… poor kids and chickenstrip breathing that in… cleaning her already clean worktop was bloody riveting content am shook

Geeezus I don’t have asthma but I think I’ve developed it just from watching that set of ADVERTS! 😱
Me too 😷 and it actually made me so angry 😤 🤬 watching all the chemicals she used. Sustainability and eco friendly are clearly not words in Sophie Roses vocabulary.

You know you've been lurking too much when you sign off your work emails with 'all the vest' and refer to the guy you work with as jimbobnoknob 😩 (his name is actually jim)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You know you've been lurking too much when you sign off your work emails with 'all the vest' and refer to the guy you work with as jimbobnoknob 😩 (his name is actually jim)
If it makes you feel any better I have “oi oi” stuck in my head at the minute

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She stole a blanket?!
Aye she did. That episode was what brought me here. She was on her honeymoon and on her return flight she stole the blanket from the plane. Made a huge post about it. However she got major backlash saying it was the planes property. Soooooo out came the first signs of anxiety. Feel sorry for me. I did something wrong but I have MH issues. And she’s followed that script ever since. Done something wrong or away to make a huge purchase. Pull out the MH. Fakey mcfakerson

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Omg please someone tell me why she is trying to do asmr that was the most annoying story I have ever watched she really annoys me!!!!! X

Reactions: 12
Could honestly see what she was trying to do on that video then so cringe!!!!! x

Reactions: 10
I’ve reported to ASA. Huge amount of undisclosed ads.
They probably won't do anything about it. It is like too much hassle for them. She does this most days. I can picture someone eating doughnuts in an office and hitting delete when they see any complaint come through about her :rolleyes: . She never seems to get pulled up on anything.

• Haha
For duck sake, how many chemicals for those tiny lungs to absorb?! Open the windows you thick twit!!

Whoa!!!
Pa didn't have any affair.His other 2 daughters were born before he met Fiddle.
One is the eldest of the 4 and the other is about the same age as Sam.
I absolutely believe that his relationship with their mother was over before he meet the claw mark 1.
Did fiddle have affairs? *shudder* 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The chemical thing. I know it’s not the same for Ronnie but I have speech therapy due to a lung issue was born with and the ladies face when I admitted (at the time) to using spray cleaning products air fresheners etc😳 Have they had professional input for him? I hope so but unless she’s keeping it private there’s no evidence of activities to help his development. My son again a different issue has dyspraxia and he was yr 1 age had physio & OT which did daily at home the schedule they devised for him. Yes Ronnie is younger but with their money I’d of thought would of sought the best advice in the world? Obvs they’re entitled to keep things private but it’s like she’s only showing half the story.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.