Mrs Hinch #442 Playing shop, throwing a strop, harvest lot went over the top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A baby's vest or indeed any other item of baby clothing with "you are enough" or any other similar quote emblazoned on the front is just awful! She may as well put sandwich boards over Ronnie and Lennie and parade them through the streets of Maldon because all she's doing with that is more touting for sympathy and praise from her followers. Does she really need to read a vest for validation now? Does she undress Lennie down to his vest when she needs to remind herself she's apparently enough? Because surely she's not projecting the idea that Lennie isn't enough into him at 5 months old?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She is hiding her size 55 feet in the slothware pics. And doe she have bow legs??? EtA image
Screenshot_20211011-130742_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Put ya own loungewear on, go outside and water your tend garden plants, ya whopper.

U got dis Soph ATV.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s not got 4m followers over on Facebook! Obviously can’t buy bots for groups! View attachment 804681
I used to be in this group until I got blocked for calling out her unsafe cleaning. But half the people on that page didn't actually have a clue who she was or follow her on insta. They just joined because it said cleaning tips 🤣🤣 the huns used to get very annoyed when they wrote something about what Queen sopha did that day and someone said "who? I'm only here for the cleaning tips" 🤣🤣🤣

Put the kettle on Barb 😂 Suppose she already has a Jim shortforJamieshortforJames 😃
Well she's defo got barbs hair anyway. I bet she's just like barb when she steps in dog tit she scrapes it off at the sink with a butter knife too 🤣🤣 and jimmers likes the betting like Jim royale too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“I don’t have a big double fridge”

Translation:

‘Someone send me a big double fridge’.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
I’m sure when she moves to her farm house she gonna have a big double fridge. Along with a massive range cooker even though she doesn’t cook

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I saw the most dangerous thing on TT a few days ago regarding washing pods, some pillock thought it would be sensible to put the pods nice & neat on a plastic tray then put on top of the washing machine just underneath the worktop, I’m just waiting for Hinch to cotton onto it & start this dangerous trend!

And it’s getting colder now Sopha don’t want be getting frostbite on that shoulder now do you?!

Reactions: 9
I really don’t get these fridge organisers. Don’t they just take up more room????

Reactions: 36
Guyshhh, I'm going to set up a JustGiving page, please donate generously for Sophie's Double Fridge appeal 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I saw the most dangerous thing on TT a few days ago regarding washing pods, some pillock thought it would be sensible to put the pods nice & neat on a plastic tray then put on top of the washing machine just underneath the worktop, I’m just waiting for Hinch to cotton onto it & start this dangerous trend!

And it’s getting colder now Sopha don’t want be getting frostbite on that shoulder now do you?!
She won’t do that. Not while she works with p&g they are very big on keeping the pods locked in their box and kept away from children. So many of her followers decant those pods into jars and tubs so no doubt she’s seen it all over Instagram anyway but I reckon if she did it she’d get a bit of a bollocking from P&G.

Reactions: 13
She doesn’t need a bloody double fridge really does she? Mug shots and Ribena can go in the cupboard. Not like that family show themselves eating anything fresh and healthy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.