Mrs Hinch #442 Playing shop, throwing a strop, harvest lot went over the top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I don’t have a big double fridge”

Translation:

‘Someone send me a big double fridge’.
I was on the John Lewis website looking for a new coat for Ron

translation:
Ron’s gifted coats no longer fit. Send me more.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’ve got a triple fridge- fridge freezer and glass fronted bottle bit in middle. It is humongous about 6ft wide. And from John Lewis. I fank yoo
1633959837410.png

Just putting a motivational quote for ya here Soph, for when you read about a triple fridge and big FredaYahoo has to come round with the dart gun ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Her house must be so full of unecessary shite. Literally spending her day buying plastic shite that will end up at the landfill by the end of the month. Also... the fingernail tapping on the fridge box made me irrationally angry 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh babes, you already know how pleased I am for you all on the double fridges. I’m so relieved the rest of Tattle know now 🙈 was so worried about letting slip 🤫
💖Love you all to the moon and ✨stars xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Kin'elllllll
Who could honestly be arsed doing all that with their fridge 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well, my eyes have truly been opened. All this time I thought I had a fridge but apparently it's a standard fridge.

Do fridges have a tier system?! The bigger the better?! You get the size of fridge you need for your home - considering she can't bleeping cook I'm surprised her freezer isn't bigger than her fridge. Full of shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Guyzzz I forgot to say I messaged Iconic after she did the makeup stories the other week asking them to clarify the situation with makeup tutorials and filters. I mentioned Mrs H and that it looked like she was using a filter.
This is the reply "I have checked this for you and have been informed we believe no filters were used. If you have any other questions we would recommend for you to send a direct message on Instagram to our social team! "
So they are claiming that this in not a filter, looks like one to me :(
Screenshot_20211002-223811_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
What am I watching here?? She has FAR too much time on her hands. Unpackaging vegetables & washing them just to put them back into another plastic container in the fridge?? Oh and labelling said container. This woman gives me the rage. She's so far removed from the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.