Mrs Hinch #442 Playing shop, throwing a strop, harvest lot went over the top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #442 Playing shop, throwing a strop, harvest lot went over the top

Winning thread title by @BeyoncéCarter-Knowles 🥳
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘

Friday was a day of duck ups for Hinch.
First she did a braggy post about how much she was donating to Ron’s nursery’s Harvest FestOVAL with a story about her Jaymeeee going to do a shop to get it all. She then posted a message from a sheep who asked her to explain the Harvest Festival, what with it being a new thing that only started this year..., and told her that she had donated a tin of potatoes and a tin of beans. Soph decided that the appropriate response was to show us all a boot full of food she’d bought to donate which looked like she’d cleared the shelves of Teshco.
She then posted a rant about trolls and said she’d only shown it all so that we could see what to donate. Then Fiddle Fingers came over with a tranq dart and they all stropped off to an alpaca farm to calm her down because she can’t cope with how nasty “trolls” are to her by disagreeing with anything she does.
Both stories were deleted, but obvs we have receipts. See below.

Next she and her team decided it a great idea was to patronise every retail worker in the UK by getting Sophie to play shops in Home Bargains where she'd been paid to advertise the P&G Pink Wednesday laundry bundle. As usual it was Soph’s dream come true (to be paid thousands) to swipe her own shopping through the till and then stack a shelf. The whole thing was a set up and she was seen scanning the same shopping she used for her Hinch Haul earlier this week including the brush that she used the handle of to make Stacey’s crate for Princess Pickle. Nothing happens in real time in Hinch Land.
Not one person at her agency or P&G looked at that and thought it was a load of condescending old cobblers so off she went and created another massive duck up. There was no mention of how shop staff are key workers who we’ve all relied on throughout the pandemic, how they risked their own health to make sure we all had food, cleaning products etc throughout, no just Sopha Rose laughing and twatting about like a dick whilst being paid more than some staff probably earn in a year to do so.

She ended the day with yet another undeclared advert for her new empty notebook oh and if you’re really lucky you could win a Mrs Hinch signed Lenor t-shirt! Wow! Someone hold me down!

Saturday and she’s very quiet just given us her fool proof cute kid posts and is pretending she’s crying over Ron’s cress project from nursery. It’ll be dead by tomorrow and have been replaced with a packet from Teshco.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 125
Once again she's coming across like she thinks it's a joke that regular hard working people do this sort of job every day. I feel like she's totally made fun of it, like being poor is a cute aesthetic

Reactions: 89
new story post coming about yesterday… “i pretended to be a normal working class person yesterday guysh… it was so magickul being able to do a commoners job and stack shelves of literally one product 🙊 all i did was lift the items out the trolley and put them on the shelf. hope that helps xxx”

• Haha
Reactions: 60
All the fake giggling like she is trying so hard to be like Stacey 😩😩
I couldn't put my finger on what pissed me off about those stories (well, apart from the tone deaf Princess Sofa act), but it's the barking laughter and uvula wobbling I can't be doing with!!!!

Reactions: 38
She forgets that once she's left her chair behind that tend till, millions of people are doing that for not tend. I don't understand what her followers are looking at? As for the stupid DM about harvest festival!! duck off you simpleton.

Reactions: 50
Yeah maybe she should try a 40 hr week working in a supermarket for minimum wage during December when customers are bleeping rude. And then tell us how ‘fun’ it is. Majority of supermarket workers are not doing it for fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 110
She’s very quiet today. She must be frantically trying to think up another way of pleasing her sheep after a humongous PR shitfest.

1) Shopping for a huge haul of stuff for herself in Home Bargs as an ad
2) Tend shopping after hours in Tesco playing on the tannoy and featuring a trolley full of her own range - another ad
3) Huge unnecessarily photographed charity haul from Tesco - who sell her range.
4) The Home Bargs personal haul included an item (broom handle) she used on the extravagant gift for the Pickled Baby. (Prerecorded)
5) Playing at working in retail, which was one big ad and was an insult to almost anyone that works in retail
6) The items she scanned during 5) was her haul from 1) - another ad

A great big circle of money making ads with a charity haul sandwiched inbetween, and she had the audacity to criticise those pointing out how crass it looked.

Not forgetting she kickstarted the week advertising a £1k tv and ended it by advertising her empty book of lines and pictures.

The greed of it all. She reached a new low this week imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 115
I’m honestly shocked her “team” gave that stunt the go ahead. For the people who actually get up and go to work everyday, their work is their lifeline. It’s food on the table, a roof over their children’s heads and bills paid. Most people can’t even afford luxuries with their wages once everything’s been paid.

and she goes on a stunt like this, making a total mockery out of people’s livelihoods while sitting on a bank account of millions. I’m genuinely curious as to how she still has followers. Do her followers like having the pee taken out of them?

I can’t even write down coherently how totally disgusting I find this latest act.

Reactions: 75
I couldn't put my finger on what pissed me off about those stories (well, apart from the tone deaf Princess Sofa act), but it's the barking laughter and uvula wobbling I can't be doing with!!!!
When you’re skim reading and end up almost dislocating your thumb scrolling back to see what Hunch’s vulva has done to upset you.
Uvula. Thank goodness. Kept above the waist 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Oh don't worry about rising prices guys. Just get a job at home barrrgains. It's fun.

Reactions: 46
Rumour is the Sky glass TV that the instahuns are advertising is being done in three stages. One and two ads have been done, which is what she has done, number three will probably be anybody that has been gifted one showing it off for an #ad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
At the end of of the last thread I thought to myself “I can’t wait for @Bunnykins recap of this absolute tit show” and once again you have done another amazing recap 😂👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder if shes staying off insta cos she knows what a duck up yesterday was

Reactions: 30
Ive just received the documents to start my new job in a well known supermarket at the end of the month. Minimum wage. Guysch im so excited to not see my kids on Christmass eve or Boxing Day so I can feed and clothe them. A dream come true for little old me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 163
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.