Mrs Hinch #442 Playing shop, throwing a strop, harvest lot went over the top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure when she moves to her farm house she gonna have a big double fridge. Along with a massive range cooker even though she doesn’t cook
How very dare you!!! Our sopha needs a massive range cooker with all the bells and whistles on it to make her world famous sketti hoop pie and pastry, egg, cheese and other crap delights. Her cookbook will rival that of top chefs in the world!! I'm fankyoo πŸ’β€β™€οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I saw the most dangerous thing on TT a few days ago regarding washing pods, some pillock thought it would be sensible to put the pods nice & neat on a plastic tray then put on top of the washing machine just underneath the worktop, I’m just waiting for Hinch to cotton onto it & start this dangerous trend!

And it’s getting colder now Sopha don’t want be getting frostbite on that shoulder now do you?!
I know who your taking about. His insta is actually quite good as he is into his eco cleaning and cruelty free. But this hack of his annoys me. He does state a warning not to do it of you have children. But I also would imagine that steam and splashes from the sink and cooking would ruin the pods as they're sitting there too. He also still uses fabulosa even tho it's been exposed as having a fake cruelty free logo.

He's defo not a hinch tho 🀣🀣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.