Mrs Hinch #442 Playing shop, throwing a strop, harvest lot went over the top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell Soph BREATHE, stop breathing in and editing to make yourself look thinner. She's got a gorgeous natural figure, stop the photoshoppinggggg

She really doesn't know what a brush and shampoo is, I'm dying to rag a brush through it, bit of conditioner....
Is it possible she’s had a boob job since having lonnie? They look enormous lately…

Reactions: 9
They both look the same Soph.........can imagine all her sheep messaging her telling her which one they prefer :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . She isn't going to look at them. All for engagement and money.
I wouldn't be seen dead in the jumper and leggings. The leggings are feckin awful.... It's a dead weird outfit, it's like your child has went in their wardrobe and grabbed 2 items that don't really match.
The waffle set is alright i guess

Reactions: 14
Jesus, if that was her attempt at ASMR it was not relaxing at al! Has she got ADHD or something?

Reactions: 15
that’s what I thought great legs. At 5ft even at my slimmest my legs wouldn’t look as good as hers in those leggings. Had a look on Next and don’t think £22 is overpriced for a set but don’t know about the quality?
There's no bleeping way them legs belong to the same girl at ss baby shower. Her natural unedited caught off guard figure is alot bigger but really lovely.
I haven't felt the quality so can't comment but everything looks like it'll go stretched and will lose its shape after one wash.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is it possible she’s had a boob job since having lonnie? They look enormous lately…
You know..... I noticed her boobs straight away and I've never took notice before.. Something has made me double take. They look alot "rounder", I'm with you on that!!!!

Reactions: 16
You know..... I noticed her boobs straight away and I've never took notice before.. Something has made me double take. They look alot "rounder", I'm with you on that!!!!
Normally I’d just think she’s photoshopped them but in the last few months I’ve thought she looks more top heavy even in videos. She looks a bit dowdy with them. Maybe weight gain goes to her boobs but I don’t know. Suspicious.

Reactions: 8
Totally forgot i was in this group until this came up on my feed. God i hate the name so much 😂 but joined back when i thought i would actually get some good cleaning hacks, how wrong was i! All the huns falling all over themselves to lick her arse is making me 🤢🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Totally forgot i was in this group until this came up on my feed. God i hate the name so much 😂 but joined back when i thought i would actually get some good cleaning hacks, how wrong was i! All the huns falling all over themselves to lick her arse is making me 🤢🤮
She’s not got 4m followers over on Facebook! Obviously can’t buy bots for groups!
D73B802B-D938-4EE5-8E1E-59B1F1D751E2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Those ‘eucalyptus’ leggings are giving me major Barbara Royle vibes! She’s only put them on and they look stretched at the knees. Cheap tat, like the rest of her range!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Those ‘eucalyptus’ leggings are giving me major Barbara Royle vibes! She’s only put them on and they look stretched at the knees. Cheap tat, like the rest of her range!
Put the kettle on Barb 😂 Suppose she already has a Jim shortforJamieshortforJames 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I am VERY picky when it comes to leggings and you can just tell by that photo hers are cheap shite that won't survive one wash before going all baggy.

Also..... WTF did I just watch with that ASMR attempt bullshit? She really is scraping for content these days isn't she.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.