Mrs Hinch #442 Playing shop, throwing a strop, harvest lot went over the top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been MIA for a while now and tbh I don’t think I’ll be back. I’ve deleted Insta for a start. I just can’t cope anymore seeing all these Insta-braggers showing off their daily “hauls” and Hinch especially with her videos the last few days, I’m just in utter disgust.

I’m having trouble sleeping, taking palpations and just a constant knot in my stomach worrying how I’m going to get through winter with the gas prices soaring. Was asking on a helping hands page earlier for curtains to help keep the heat in so I can turn the heating off earlier.. I could go on. And I’m sure I’m not alone in this. But hinch, nah she’s totally clueless as to what’s happening to us day to day people in the real world! I just can’t anymore😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
I’ve been MIA for a while now and tbh I don’t think I’ll be back. I’ve deleted Insta for a start. I just can’t cope anymore seeing all these Insta-braggers showing off their daily “hauls” and Hinch especially with her videos the last few days, I’m just in utter disgust.

I’m having trouble sleeping, taking palpations and just a constant knot in my stomach worrying how I’m going to get through winter with the gas prices soaring. Was asking on a helping hands page earlier for curtains to help keep the heat in so I can turn the heating off earlier.. I could go on. And I’m sure I’m not alone in this. But hinch, nah she’s totally clueless as to what’s happening to us day to day people in the real world! I just can’t anymore😞
I’m sorry you’re going through this. I wish there was a way to send messages on here as I would offer to help. I hope things get better for you ❤

To keep things relevant, hinch is a twit

• Heart
Reactions: 25

This is heartbreaking 💔 I'm so sorry to hear you feel like this. Its even more heartbreaking as you sadly won't be the only person to feel like this. I worry myself. I've cancelled my TV licence to save a bit of money (I know its not an awful lot of money but every penny counts) and save electricity in the long run as I won't be watching it as much (I've just got the on demand stuff you can watch without having a TV licence). And you know I have a decent job, I own my own home, I love my life but I still worry about these things.
It's a sorry state of affairs and I can understand the frustration at watching other people 'live their best life' while people are struggling to get by. So out of touch with reality and I think people are slowly starting to realise this more and more. I have just mentioned this on another thread but these 'influencers' could do so much more with their platforms. Hinch says she suffers with her MH - where is the awareness about that? I've seen more hinch heart tat than I've ever seen her raise awareness.
I wish I could do something to ease your mind. I would suggest just keep reaching out. If you haven't already get a hot water bottle, mines a godsend to me in the winter. Try and get as much sunlight in the house in the day as possible. I also bought some foam strips (they're really cheap) they go on the inside of your window and you shut your windows on them. It stops any drafts coming in and helps to keep the heat in.
❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

I hope things get better @fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa she has no idea what life is like in the real world where bills and cost of living increasing dramatically but wages are not 😢
Take care of yourself and don't leave us completely (Mario's thread wouldn't be same without you 💎) Tonnes of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I hope things get better @fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa she has no idea what life is like in the real world where bills and cost of living increasing dramatically but wages are not 😢
Take care of yourself and don't leave us completely (Mario's thread wouldn't be same without you 💎) Tonnes of love ❤
ive been saying for a while now the cost of living has shot up but wages haven’t so wtf are we supposed to do? Mario’s another one pissing me off. They’ve no kids, no extra mouths to feed, clothes to put on their backs. No car, so no worry about rising fuel costs or to even get fuel these days! Every day he’s showing off something else he’s bought and it’s “ONLY” a tenner etc. That tenner would be an extra tenner onto my gas so I wouldn’t need to go to bed with fluffy jammies to keep me warm!🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And there’s duck all in that fridge to make a dinner with? Like wtf? She must be planning to have that rubber ham she buys with Brussel sprouts for rest of week ( I know she’s a tit cook so will only be opening a tin of sketty hoops ) 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
That “all the best” bollocks has started again.. it’s so out of context and makes no sense in her latest story.. I don’t get it

Reactions: 16
ive been saying for a while now the cost of living has shot up but wages haven’t so wtf are we supposed to do? Mario’s another one pissing me off. They’ve no kids, no extra mouths to feed, clothes to put on their backs. No car, so no worry about rising fuel costs or to even get fuel these days! Every day he’s showing off something else he’s bought and it’s “ONLY” a tenner etc. That tenner would be an extra tenner onto my gas so I wouldn’t need to go to bed with fluffy jammies to keep me warm!🤬
Don't forget the £7.50 delivery charge 🙄
Its no joke people are struggling more than ever- I had a weekend away and so worried about all I have to pay before next payday (even though I spent f all) bit we hadn't a proper hol in so long we needed a wee mini break for 2 nights even if only 2 hours away and cheap as chips - its real world prob bill you didn't expect or an inflated bill and you are f#c%Ed

Reactions: 11
And there’s duck all in that fridge to make a dinner with? Like wtf? She must be planning to have that rubber ham she buys with Brussel sprouts for rest of week ( I know she’s a tit cook so will only be opening a tin of sketty hoops ) 🤮
Sketty hoops 😂😂I can see her putting them in some bell peppers that have been cut in half because she’s too lazy to put the dishes in the dishwasher/wash them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.