Mrs Hinch #442 Playing shop, throwing a strop, harvest lot went over the top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
QUOTE="taylore, post: 6658185, member: 4336"]
ahhhhh I can’t bear this ASMR tit that she does but pretends she isn’t trying to do it 😫 hate ASMR at the best of times
Wasn’t there a tend message from a shopper asking her to do it last week? Her content is so bizarre, it also sounds like she’s enhanced the noises 🙄

Reactions: 12
The recent pictures of her in loungewear set, no dark roots or brassy extensions!
Obviously not a recent picture???

Reactions: 27
Re the babies ‘you’re enough’ vest people are speculating it’s part of SS new primark range and other day SS had Hinch’s bedding on. Besties that do sneaky ads together stick together ☹🤣

Reactions: 21
Those ‘eucalyptus’ leggings are giving me major Barbara Royle vibes! She’s only put them on and they look stretched at the knees. Cheap tat, like the rest of her range!
I was in Tesco the other week (was weirdly looking for Pui Lentils. Don’t ask lol) and I thought I’d have a quick feel of her stuff as they’ve put it right at the front by the tills. It’s awful. Hard to describe except it feels ‘cheap’ if that makes sense guyzzzz. It honestly felt like it would sag at the first wash. Around the knee and bum part especially. Now, I can get saggy leggings in Primark if I wanted. At half the bloody price

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We don’t have harvest festivals in Scotland I don’t think. Certainly didn’t have them in my primary school and they don’t do them in my sons either 🤦🏼‍♀️
There always used to be when I was wee but I’m ancient now so don’t know if they still do 🤣 Actually when I think about it was more a Sunday School thing

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure if any other body part could give me rage as much as her shoulder does. I’d say her face but to be fair I probably wouldn’t recognise it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well poor Ronnie has his name plastered all over his so you should be used to that, Grinch! View attachment 804640
This has really pissed me off.

Wouldn't it be great if some of our only worries in life on a MONDAY were what lounge set should i wear today?! What a lazy bleeping freeloader! Pardon my french. Some of us don't have the luxary to be sat at home, posting ads all day on instagram. She has a husband who is at home all the time too. It really winds me up. She is so out of touch with the real world. How does anyone still ''relate'' to her?

Reactions: 34
Is it possible she’s had a boob job since having lonnie? They look enormous lately…
maybe! My friends boobs got bigger and bigger after her kids, she ended up having them reduced as they got so gigantic!

her clothing range definitely has more negative than positive online. It looks like SHEIN quality but over inflated price

as for her hair just WTF?! Is there no one that can do hair extensions nicely there? They literally look a mish mash of lengths and colours and very ratty and knotty.

Reactions: 14
This has really pissed me off.

Wouldn't it be great if some of our only worries in life on a MONDAY were what lounge set should i wear today?! What a lazy bleeping freeloader! Pardon my french. Some of us don't have the luxary to be sat at home, posting ads all day on instagram. She has a husband who is at home all the time too. It really winds me up. She is so out of touch with the real world. How does anyone still ''relate'' to her?
Some of her sheep are probably thinking which bill can i pay today

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Everytime I see her using ‘hinch’ as a verb or a noun I get so embarrassed for how sad it is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.