Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Ive just received the documents to start my new job in a well known supermarket at the end of the month. Minimum wage. Guysch im so excited to not see my kids on Christmass eve or Boxing Day so I can feed and clothe them. A dream come true for little old me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 163

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #442 Playing shop, throwing a strop, harvest lot went over the top

Winning thread title by @BeyoncéCarter-Knowles 🥳
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘

Friday was a day of fuck ups for Hinch.
First she did a braggy post about how much she was donating to Ron’s nursery’s Harvest FestOVAL with a story about her Jaymeeee going to do a shop to get it all. She then posted a message from a sheep who asked her to explain the Harvest Festival, what with it being a new thing that only started this year..., and told her that she had donated a tin of potatoes and a tin of beans. Soph decided that the appropriate response was to show us all a boot full of food she’d bought to donate which looked like she’d cleared the shelves of Teshco.
She then posted a rant about trolls and said she’d only shown it all so that we could see what to donate. Then Fiddle Fingers came over with a tranq dart and they all stropped off to an alpaca farm to calm her down because she can’t cope with how nasty “trolls” are to her by disagreeing with anything she does.
Both stories were deleted, but obvs we have receipts. See below.

Next she and her team decided it a great idea was to patronise every retail worker in the UK by getting Sophie to play shops in Home Bargains where she'd been paid to advertise the P&G Pink Wednesday laundry bundle. As usual it was Soph’s dream come true (to be paid thousands) to swipe her own shopping through the till and then stack a shelf. The whole thing was a set up and she was seen scanning the same shopping she used for her Hinch Haul earlier this week including the brush that she used the handle of to make Stacey’s crate for Princess Pickle. Nothing happens in real time in Hinch Land.
Not one person at her agency or P&G looked at that and thought it was a load of condescending old cobblers so off she went and created another massive fuck up. There was no mention of how shop staff are key workers who we’ve all relied on throughout the pandemic, how they risked their own health to make sure we all had food, cleaning products etc throughout, no just Sopha Rose laughing and twatting about like a dick whilst being paid more than some staff probably earn in a year to do so.

She ended the day with yet another undeclared advert for her new empty notebook oh and if you’re really lucky you could win a Mrs Hinch signed Lenor t-shirt! Wow! Someone hold me down!

Saturday and she’s very quiet just given us her fool proof cute kid posts and is pretending she’s crying over Ron’s cress project from nursery. It’ll be dead by tomorrow and have been replaced with a packet from Teshco.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 125

BabyOctopus

I'm still fucked off about the playing shops debacle. I worked for a supermarket, and then after that for a large department store (that's now gone bust). Throughout that period I had quite significant health issues (I still do, but I at least have diagnoses now) and let me tell you, it was awful trying to work in retail while being chronically ill, dealing with the public but also the strict demands of the managers.

I think most shops are the same (talking about big names/chains, not independent stores) in that they don't let you have anything to drink while on shift, you can't sit down (unless you work checkout in a supermarket), can't have a quick loo break because you can't leave the till etc. It was a nightmare because I had significant bowel issues, chronic pain and chronic fatigue. And nobody was sympathetic. I vividly remember one supervisor comparing my symptoms to her chronic illness (which had a treatment that put her in remission, vs me who was still going through invasive tests and nothing was helping) and saying that if she can still manage to work full time then she couldn't understand why I struggled with part time hours and had time off sick. And my manager was reluctant to make any reasonable adjustments. When I mentioned the Equality Act, she looked me up and down and said "it doesn't apply to you because you aren't disabled" and I had to point out that in fact it did, because I had an ongoing chronic condition that would last at least 6 months and was severely affecting my day to day functioning! They just didn't want to do anything to help and in the end I had to leave both jobs because I physically couldn't stand up all shift, be denied toilet breaks, be denied fluids and painkillers when I needed them etc.

And now my MIL is in the same situation, she's near retirement age and really struggling. She lost her husband to covid. She's grief stricken and yet has to start work at 5.30am. Her shop manager treats her like shit and she desperately wants to leave, but can't or she'll have no income.

Then you get someone like Grinch who thinks it's such a laugh to pretend to work in a shop like the common folk do. Something to try on for an hour and muck about with. Totally ignoring the sacrifices retail workers made during covid, how awful the conditions often are, how abusive the public can be. And for all that you earn minimum wage and get no thanks.

What a dick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 120

MissPrint

VIP Member
She’s very quiet today. She must be frantically trying to think up another way of pleasing her sheep after a humongous PR shitfest.

1) Shopping for a huge haul of stuff for herself in Home Bargs as an ad
2) Tend shopping after hours in Tesco playing on the tannoy and featuring a trolley full of her own range - another ad
3) Huge unnecessarily photographed charity haul from Tesco - who sell her range.
4) The Home Bargs personal haul included an item (broom handle) she used on the extravagant gift for the Pickled Baby. (Prerecorded)
5) Playing at working in retail, which was one big ad and was an insult to almost anyone that works in retail
6) The items she scanned during 5) was her haul from 1) - another ad

A great big circle of money making ads with a charity haul sandwiched inbetween, and she had the audacity to criticise those pointing out how crass it looked.

Not forgetting she kickstarted the week advertising a £1k tv and ended it by advertising her empty book of lines and pictures.

The greed of it all. She reached a new low this week imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 115

Sleepyquest

Chatty Member
Yeah maybe she should try a 40 hr week working in a supermarket for minimum wage during December when customers are fucking rude. And then tell us how ‘fun’ it is. Majority of supermarket workers are not doing it for fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 110

Chickenstrip

Once again she's coming across like she thinks it's a joke that regular hard working people do this sort of job every day. I feel like she's totally made fun of it, like being poor is a cute aesthetic

Reactions: 89

Spinmum

Chatty Member
She’s only put 1 label on the lazy Susan…….. what happens if the label is on the other side 😱 how will she know where the sauces are 😱🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 85

Danielle0120

VIP Member
ETA - Wow that's long. Sorry.

I'm all for a market place bargain right. And Sophie is just as entitled to use market place as she wishes, I'm not that arsed but wouldn't you think she'd buy one brand new for Ronnie considering she's loaded? If she's so uptight about giving Ronnie and lennie a pink or typical "Girls" house that you see eveywhere (which I think is pathetic but we all know they wouldn't let him, my son when he was little loved his dolly and his pram, can't see any of her boys being allowed anything remotely "girly") but anyway yeah just buy one then paint it neutral colours.. Leave the market place one for someone who doesn't have the money to buy a brand new one for their children for fuck sake, what a gorgeous present for a child for Christmas at probably half the price or less, than online - that's really upset me..... Last year i did a buy a child a ticket, you basically went online on wish upon, and you chose a ticket and that child will say what they want for Christmas but their families can't afford or there in foster home etc. There was hundreds, some were like simple paper and pens.. A doll.. Playdoh.. A football.. I remember coming across a 3 year old little girls wish list who wanted a doll. Her first doll. Nothing else just a DOLL... I bought her the doll, but I also got her a change of 3 outfits in a set, baby bottles, baby plates spoons, it was like a big set and a pram. It come to £15. Me and my husband did one each, he did a little 5 year old boy who wanted anything dinsoaur .. I know that's off track but my point is there's kids out there who have nothing to very little, that doll house could go to a child desperate for one. But it's done now, so I will say though my 4 and 3 year old absolutely love their doll house, I'm sure Ronnie and eventually Lennie will love it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Klaus123

VIP Member
I’m honestly shocked her “team” gave that stunt the go ahead. For the people who actually get up and go to work everyday, their work is their lifeline. It’s food on the table, a roof over their children’s heads and bills paid. Most people can’t even afford luxuries with their wages once everything’s been paid.

and she goes on a stunt like this, making a total mockery out of people’s livelihoods while sitting on a bank account of millions. I’m genuinely curious as to how she still has followers. Do her followers like having the pee taken out of them?

I can’t even write down coherently how totally disgusting I find this latest act.

Reactions: 75

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I’ve been for a walk in the woods this afternoon with my kids and the dog (a healthy-weight Spaniel, just saying).
Dog had the best time, teenager was surgically removed from a screen and got fresh air, and JustTurned3 found so many conkers to bring home he was about to explode with excitement.

I took loads of pictures today, because I want to have them for the kids to look back on in the future, and I like to look at them when I’m having a shit MH day to remind me that good days do happen.
But those pictures weren’t staged. They weren’t a case of ‘stand there and look at me while I take this’. They were in the moment, gorgeous snapshots of love between my boys. Oh and some blurry ones of the dog who only knows fast and faster 🤣

Why don’t Soph and Jamie ever do these normal childhood things with their kids?
Does Ron even know the absolute joy of crunching in leaves? Of scouring the ground for the biggest and shiniest conkers and putting them in a bag to bring home? Of being allowed to just run and laugh and be a child?

For people who share their whole lives with strangers (and bots and weirdos), they never show any ‘real life’. It can’t possibly ever happen, can it? If it did it would surely be shown?

That’s what their kids will grow up knowing - that their only purpose was for content. Every single day they are props. They don’t have a childhood filled with curiosity leading to natural experiences, because they are required to fit what their parents want the narrative to be.

Soph and Jamie are not child people, that’s clear, but it’s those gorgeous boys who will miss out and it’s Soph and Jamie who will live to regret it when they kids are old enough to understand.

(Sorry this turned into a rant…)

• Heart

Needacuppa

VIP Member
If you go back a few comments I've said how you hopefully can do this in or near your area ❤🎄 my sister did it last year too, she got a 7 year old little boy lots of pencils, coloured pencils, crayons, pens, paints, crafty bits, paper, coloured paper. Less than £20. All his wish said was he wanted pencils and paper because he loves drawing 😭 innocent 7 year old little boy ffs, i can't cope at all.

I hope hinch is reading here and realises how fucking lucky she is and googles this and maybe does it herself this year.
I will also do this. One Yr when I had very little money I had a budget for a video player (many moons ago) for minicuppa for Xmas. A neighbour took me out to get him one as I didn't drive. We could not find one in my budget. This was pay day on Xmas eve. We came home empty handed. He had other pressies I always bought throughout the Yr. The next morning Xmas morning she popped round and gave me a boxed new video player ane said she remembered she had one on the loft. I knew she had gone back out and bought a more expensive one for my son. My son had already had his pressies but after dinner he was playing in his games console or watching a movie and I wrapped it and gently placed it behind his back. He got up for soomthing and his little face!!!! I said santa had dropped it on the garden path last night. I will never forget this and what my neighbour did. Anyway I digress .
Basically I am saying there is true kindness out there and poverty is real to many families.

• Heart

MrSoHmYgOsH

Chatty Member
I’m pleased to let everyone know that the profile I reported yesterday on Instagram has been taken down 👏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
I'm dreading her posts gearing up for christmas. I earn a very fair wage but my hubby is out of work (due to actual mental health not tend) so there won't be many presents under our tree this year... I would still much rather have my life than hers though... but she is just going to be a Christmas cunt isnt she?!

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Short30

Iv reached that level of petty, while I was in B&M bargains this afternoon, I hid all the spray wipe hinched bottles behind the soap powder 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not even sorry. As you were

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 71

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I’m glad she didn’t post about mental health. I think she’s an absolute liar anyway. I truly believe 98% of people who say they have a mental illness or are nd are honest. However. I don’t believe her. Her anxiety seems to manifest when she gets called out for her poor behaviour. It’s completely normal to feel anxious/worried if someone’s called you out. She’s absolutely full o shit. Anything she would of said would of been an insult to people who live with the stigma of poor mental health every day.

she’s an actress who targets vulnerable people to make money. Her content is insincere and no matter how much she hates tattle; it speaks volumes that she has the most threads out of everyone! There’s some annoying celebrities out there and even they cannot compete with just how annoying she is. People can’t stand her because she’s a manipulative, sly, fake arsehole who shamelessly drags her kids into her shallow world to.

I’ve got no shame in saying I would put money on her using mental health as a buzz word for sympathy. She’s a bad soul, I can feel it from everything she posts!

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Notnice

I got so fucking angry about her pretending to work in a shop for fun, it's so condescending. It's triggered me massively. When my first child, my little miracle daughter was 2 months old, covid forced my husband out of his job that kept the roof over our heads and while he desperately searched for another job, for about 8 months, I left my two month old daughter 3 nights a week plus any over time that was going (right at the height of covid bare in mind, with a 2 month old child at home) to stack shelves and be shouted at by crackheads in tesco. I hated every minute of it to be away from my very young baby, potentially risk us all getting covid, just to keep a roof over our heads as our savings wasn't going to cover us forever. As well as this, its fucking hard hard physical labour and a lot of customers are pig ignorant arseholes. To see a fucking multimillionaire clueless bimbo pretty much sticking up a middle finger at the working class and people who HAVE to do jobs like that, it's riled me so much. I was brought up by my mum on her own who worked tirelessly in jobs like that to keep me alive, 3 jobs at once in 3 different supermarkets and bringing me up on her own. She doesn't have a fucking clue. Her and her thick as shit management who thought that this was a good idea need shooting.
Thinking about those mums/dads who work tirelessly at jobs like this to keep a roof over there kids heads but beat themselves up that they can't keep a house as clean as her, and not having time to do her futile fucking organising tasks , not taking dishwasher tablets out of there perfectly good box and putting them in a clear jar labelled "dishwasher tablets" and making them "pretty", just like i used to beat myself up and feel like a shit mother/wife because I didn't have the time and my house didn't look like hers when I was sucked into this hinch Bellshill.
No, I'm not "jealous" of this silly bitch - I'm disgusted by her. The state of the world at the moment and she's doing things like that.
Stupid Chav

• Heart
Reactions: 65