Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bestie bubs, (SS) being HONEST about her struggling with BF, see Hinch it’s not hard to admit you’re struggling.
Absolutely. I was saving this for the next thread but whether Stacey is being truthful or not (I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt for now), it’s absolutely the right thing for her to have said. It makes her relatable. Hinch just can’t do it.

Reactions: 20
Absolutely. I was saving this for the next thread but whether Stacey is being truthful or not (I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt for now), it’s absolutely the right thing for her to have said. It makes her relatable. Hinch just can’t do it.
I do believe SS because didn't she go through similar issues with Rex? I really can't stand SS but I'll give her a big 👏 for speaking out.
Hinch just looks an even bigger dick

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I do believe SS because didn't she go through similar issues with Rex? I really can't stand SS but I'll give her a big 👏 for speaking out.
Hinch just looks an even bigger dick
I want to believe she is. I know she lies about a lot but hopefully not this. And even if her disclosing her struggles (tend or real), helps just 1 new parent then she’ll have done way more than hinch and her vague “feeding”.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hey, longgggg time lurker here. I’ve never posted here cos I always felt guilty but after reading threads upon threads, I know that my feelings are totally valid and that none of us are actual ‘trolls’ but rather genuine people with real bleeping concerns (especially for her kids but thats for another time..) but this forum always gives me a good chuckle🤣 Anyway, I don’t know if i’m being overly dramatic but the stories of her playing shops has really upset me. I’m currently 20 years old with no job because of the mental strain of working in retail. I started when I was about 18 and by the time I was 19 (literally days after my birthday) I was in hospital after attempting to end things because working in retail was unbareable mentally and physically. In her position, if she hated her “shop shift” she could go back home and just carry on posting on IG with ads and not have to worry again. I couldnt leave my retail job because I had no other choice, my family could barely afford to keep me at home so I had to earn my own money. I had to sacrifice literally everything because the harsh reality of working in a shop (at least in my experience) is that especially when youre young, they dont give a tit about the life you have outside of work, and I obviously cant speak for us all but in my experience when you work retail, thats all you do, work. Working through the pandemic has not been easy either. But yeah sure, go into a shop and pretend that its a day out for you. Literally feels like a slap in the face because I did love and support Mrs Hinch for a long time, i literally have two of her books! But this past year and a half-ish has really rubbed me the wrong way and I’m bleeping pissed off. Okay yeah she doesn’t have to be careful what she posts just because shes upset me with my individual situation, but bleeping hell how tone deaf can you be?! Our means of literally putting food on the table and keeping a roof over our head isn’t a bleeping game or a fun day out? Its not fun stacking shelves and having a small line of a few people? A lot of it is cuts and bruises from deliveries, sore swollen feet from standing on your feet all day and having to deal with a lot of the GP taking their anger out on you for no damn reason. Sorry for the rant and I dunno if i’ve just been dramatic here or what but i’m really upset. Think it upsets me more because admittedly when I was in a bad space mentally, she motivated me, but now it just feels like she’s mocking us and i’m bleeping tired. Soph if you do happen to read this, please read the room. This isnt hate towards you it is genuine criticism on how you’ve made people’s means of surviving a game. I hope you can see how privileged you are to turn something that is so difficult for many into a game for yourself. Please just consider how your actions are affecting your viewers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 125
I want to believe she is. I know she lies about a lot but hopefully not this. And even if her disclosing her struggles (tend or real), helps just 1 new parent then she’ll have done way more than hinch and her vague “feeding”.
Absolutely Sous!! 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey, longgggg time lurker here. I’ve never posted here cos I always felt guilty but after reading threads upon threads, I know that my feelings are totally valid and that none of us are actual ‘trolls’ but rather genuine people with real bleeping concerns (especially for her kids but thats for another time..) but this forum always gives me a good chuckle🤣 Anyway, I don’t know if i’m being overly dramatic but the stories of her playing shops has really upset me. I’m currently 20 years old with no job because of the mental strain of working in retail. I started when I was about 18 and by the time I was 19 (literally days after my birthday) I was in hospital after attempting to end things because working in retail was unbareable mentally and physically. In her position, if she hated her “shop shift” she could go back home and just carry on posting on IG with ads and not have to worry again. I couldnt leave my retail job because I had no other choice, my family could barely afford to keep me at home so I had to earn my own money. I had to sacrifice literally everything because the harsh reality of working in a shop (at least in my experience) is that especially when youre young, they dont give a tit about the life you have outside of work, and I obviously cant speak for us all but in my experience when you work retail, thats all you do, work. Working through the pandemic has not been easy either. But yeah sure, go into a shop and pretend that its a day out for you. Literally feels like a slap in the face because I did love and support Mrs Hinch for a long time, i literally have two of her books! But this past year and a half-ish has really rubbed me the wrong way and I’m bleeping pissed off. Okay yeah she doesn’t have to be careful what she posts just because shes upset me with my individual situation, but bleeping hell how tone deaf can you be?! Our means of literally putting food on the table and keeping a roof over our head isn’t a bleeping game or a fun day out? Its not fun stacking shelves and having a small line of a few people? A lot of it is cuts and bruises from deliveries, sore swollen feet from standing on your feet all day and having to deal with a lot of the GP taking their anger out on you for no damn reason. Sorry for the rant and I dunno if i’ve just been dramatic here or what but i’m really upset. Think it upsets me more because admittedly when I was in a bad space mentally, she motivated me, but now it just feels like she’s mocking us and i’m bleeping tired. Soph if you do happen to read this, please read the room. This isnt hate towards you it is genuine criticism on how you’ve made people’s means of surviving a game. I hope you can see how privileged you are to turn something that is so difficult for many into a game for yourself. Please just consider how your actions are affecting your viewers.
Absolutely love this post. Spot on!

Reactions: 22
Exactly right. She is a poverty tourist of the worst kind, taking the piss out of minimum wage jobs. This has infuriated me.

I don't believe there is a person alive in the UK who doesn't know what the harvest festival is. We've all had them, been to them, been to our children's. It was just a chance for Soph glorification and idolisation. Didn't happen.
I didn't have a clue, somehow went to the only schools that didn't partake apparently 🤣 and my stepdaughters mum doesn't tell us a bloody thing about what goes on at her school. Agreed that Hinch definitely knew all about it though.

Reactions: 6
Exactly right. She is a poverty tourist of the worst kind, taking the piss out of minimum wage jobs. This has infuriated me.

I don't believe there is a person alive in the UK who doesn't know what the harvest festival is. We've all had them, been to them, been to our children's. It was just a chance for Soph glorification and idolisation. Didn't happen.
This is the many people from yesterday saying they don't know what one was

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You know, when I first saw her saying “who remembers playing with these? I used to have one blah blah blah” I thought it was going to be a story about a new toy for Ronnie and I was excited to see it. But nope - not at all. She’s just comparing regular peoples’ everyday jobs to make belief and fun. Ridiculous.
I know!! It was totally daft and embarrassing

Reactions: 9
I also used to work in retail (I must have been really lucky as my team where a dream and I loved my job) and I completely agree. One Christmas when it was really busy, I had a customer actually spit at me! I worked in the admin department and this customer took offence to the fact that I couldn’t open another till because I had no till training. He fully spat at me and it landed on my arm. She has no concept of the real world!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You know, when I first saw her saying “who remembers playing with these? I used to have one blah blah blah” I thought it was going to be a story about a new toy for Ronnie and I was excited to see it. But nope - not at all. She’s just comparing regular peoples’ everyday jobs to make belief and fun. Ridiculous.
So did I :( making a mug out of people who do this to put food on the table and clothes on their kids

• Sad
Reactions: 14
New Fred here guyshhh...
Tins of spaghetti hoops and a mugshot to be donated on arrival...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.