Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is my first time posting on this thread, have had to skip a few pages as I’m busy (looking after my baby!!!) so don’t know if this has been said.. she scanned her OWN shopping, and told this man that he can have it for free, ATV?! Ehhh am I missing something, because that man is clearly the manager/ works there, and it’s her own trolley that is waiting to be unloaded?! Sorry if this has been mentioned x
It's also the broom that she chopped up to make SS baby present & the rest is the haul that she showed us a few days ago

Reactions: 33
Omg it's as if I wrote this ! My mum doted on her grandchildren, she told me she was ready to leave ( she was very poorly) but she wasn't ready to leave her grandchildren 😭. I was heartbroken when she left us.
My Mother in law is a bastard...has no interest in her grandchildren.

Lots of love to you, I totally get how you feel x

I think we may be related, my MIL does not give a flying fck about my children, loves her daughters children more because in her words 'they are proper blood relatives" eyeeeee rolllll :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Is this playing shops thing like when she had R and said it was like playing dollies?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has she literally shaved off her brows to use those tattoos? You can really see this in the car clip earlier

Reactions: 7
More followers than Kylie minogue...that's Kylie minogue! Not a bleeping chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just caught up on her stories. So pre-record cleaning, flaunting her wealth, dicking around a farm with ma in tow of course, playing shops when the people who do that actual job deserve a medal it’s so bleeping hard and tiring. Just duck off and crawl back on your Pringle sofa😡

Reactions: 15
She’s really pissed me off today. Who the duck does she think she is?! Some of us have to work in retail, hours a day on minimum wage. I have multiple health problems including arthritis in my knees and toe joints and plantar fasciitis too. I manage 3 days, just, In agony every minute of the day and unable to walk of a night time just so that I can afford to feed and dress my children and pay my bills.

Yet there she sits like it’s a fun day out. A bit of fun. Playing shop like the spoilt brat she is. She’s such a patronising twit 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 42
No one’s being neglected. You’re doing everything that needs to be done.

Get your GP to pop you on the waiting list for therapy now, the wait is so long that it may be months before you see someone xx

p.s. I agree that Hinch should volunteer in a charity shop one day a week

Thank you 😘. The wait is currently 13mths long just for assessment, mental health services in the uk are crippled, it’s awful. Feels like I’m neglecting everyone in some way. Still my H said to me tonight that he never realised how much I love him and it makes him love me more because of it and that he’s had a lot of time to think. Thanks for letting me get it off my Chest. Soph will be impressed that it’s all about me, me, me 😉 xxx

P.S she’s definitely still a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Out with my sister and mother so not caught up but…

WTAF taking kids at home bargs fml fmfl

ATV

Reactions: 4
I’m actually embarrassed for her. She’s 31 years old mum of 2 and getting excited about a lanyard and a jacket. You want to do it all over again do you Soph? How about on Xmas eve when you just want to go home to your family but people want to come in 5 minutes before the shop closes do a big shop and act like it’s your fault they left everything to the last minute, or when people have cleaned the shelves with panic buying and members of the public are yelling at you like it’s your fault, or how about when a customers wants something and you have to walk 10 miles to the stock room to check just to find out actually you don’t have any. She’s literally such a dick and I really hope this charade has turned more of her shop worker followers off her.
👆👆👆 Exactly this. Hers is the Instagram version of working in a shop, it’s not all smiles and tannoys. This is real work, hard bloody work too and a thankless job most of the time. Her lack of self awareness is rearing it’s head again, it makes me wonder if she actually does it on purpose, nobody can go through life being so oblivious can they?

Reactions: 22
Is she taking the Michael? Of her shoppers that have given her and him their life style grrr Gleam want to take her in hand.

Reactions: 12
Just caught up on today 😳
Really don't think I can add any more to what everyone else has already said 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Think Lonnies face at the alpaca place sums up what we're all thinking "For fucks sake what an shitshow" 😫
Hate the fact that we live in a world now (mainly thanks to influencers) where having an opinion that others disagree with automatically means you're trolling 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Don't know how much more of hinch I can tolerate 🙄🥱🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion: Tend cashier not fit to lace their boots would have been better doing ya roots.

Reactions: 37
So this is my first time posting on this thread, have had to skip a few pages as I’m busy (looking after my baby!!!) so don’t know if this has been said.. she scanned her OWN shopping, and told this man that he can have it for free, ATV?! Ehhh am I missing something, because that man is clearly the manager/ works there, and it’s her own trolley that is waiting to be unloaded?! Sorry if this has been mentioned x
I hadn’t noticed that! She’s ridiculous!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.