Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is my first time posting on this thread, have had to skip a few pages as I’m busy (looking after my baby!!!) so don’t know if this has been said.. she scanned her OWN shopping, and told this man that he can have it for free, ATV?! Ehhh am I missing something, because that man is clearly the manager/ works there, and it’s her own trolley that is waiting to be unloaded?! Sorry if this has been mentioned x
Oh of course the broom handle was for Princess pinkkle

Reactions: 16
It really is quite the skill to miss the mark every single time.

How does she do it? She is either being very poorly advised, or she IS being advised but chooses to ignore it and do her own thing regardless?

Either way, she's a tone deaf twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She's pissed me right off today. Playing shops with millions in her bank yet these jobs allow people to make ends meet every month. Stupid chuffing cow !!!!

Reactions: 40
It really is quite the skill to miss the mark every single time.

How does she do it? She is either being very poorly advised, or she IS being advised but chooses to ignore it and do her own thing regardless?

Either way, she's a tone deaf twit.
So true. This whole thing could have been saved to some extent by giving a shoutout to all the front line workers who kept us all safe and fed this past year and a half. Not even an inkling of gratitude or acknowledgment for the work. Just playing around and me me me. The fact that she said “you can have that for free” and it was her own shopping? Vile.

Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion
Hinch has a tend job, at least we dont have to hear about Jamie's knob

• Haha
Reactions: 38
There’ll be a keyworker shout out tomorrow followed by a “phone in the drawer” day, probably followed by pics of a visit to SS and PP to show how speshul she is

Reactions: 31
It is shocking if she has a team and they didn’t advise this was the worst thing to do. Home bargains stayed open through the pandemic, most of them probably on minimum wage putting themselves at risk, and hinch comes along acting like their job and livelihood is just a kids game! Wtf! Baffled at this!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
There’ll be a keyworker shout out tomorrow followed by a “phone in the drawer” day, probably followed by pics of a visit to SS and PP to show how speshul she is
After the upset she's caused today she'll be offline til Monday. Tbh what's she done since she come back from mat leave lol? Absolutely nothing. Literally NOTHING. She needs to quit before she does or says something extremely damaging that even her sheep won't forgive her for. It'll happen. It's in the air.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Gobsmacked....firstly posting a picture of poor azaylias face on a rock mimicking a grave is beyond creepy and then squealing at playing miss shop keeper for 15 minutes on home bargains till is derogatory beyond words before hopping back into her expensive range rover cackling her way back to grey castle. Wow just wow. Just WOW

Can I just add how sorry I feel for these poor buggers that have worked through the whole pandemic in a crap wage and she is acting like it's a novelty to work on a till. I tell you what sophie if you are reading this maybe just take a step back and just think what you are doing! It's all a big game to you but certainly not a game to the key workers. If you like it so much why dont you get a regular 9-5 in home bargains?I actually feel quite sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
She'll be crying troll again soon. Nobody can advise or give constructive criticism as she sees that as an attack, it's her way and that's it. You'll can tell by the arsey worded story she posted about donations today. She's a true narcissist.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Do you think they stood out the front of HB today and clapped while Jamie shouted " oi oi oi louder louder " and then they snogged by the front doors showing their support for key workers ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It is shocking if she has a team and they didn’t advise this was the worst thing to do. Home bargains stayed open through the pandemic, most of them probably on minimum wage putting themselves at risk, and hinch comes along acting like their job and livelihood is just a kids game! Wtf! Baffled at this!
Half the reason they had to stay open was so her and her sheep can go and stock up on £100's of crap they don't even need. As if her tend job wasn't enough of a slap in the face, she was half the reason they had to stay open anyway
ps is anyone going to tell her alpacas stink?

Reactions: 24
So this is my first time posting on this thread, have had to skip a few pages as I’m busy (looking after my baby!!!) so don’t know if this has been said.. she scanned her OWN shopping, and told this man that he can have it for free, ATV?! Ehhh am I missing something, because that man is clearly the manager/ works there, and it’s her own trolley that is waiting to be unloaded?! Sorry if this has been mentioned x
well spotted! So this event definitely did not happen today = Pre record due to hair style

The Hinch haul that she had in the shopping trolley was probably free as she was advertising Home Bargains and P&G. Millionaire not paying for her own shopping maybe? All part of the photo opportunity and then the stories showing her shoppers what she had supposedly being into store to buy….🤔 And we all thought she was shopping amongst the common people. Had the store all to herself. Think someone asked where all the customers were!

Reactions: 16
I know you trolls have moved on, but after today’s showboating of the harvest festival donation, you just know she’s going to be THAT mum. The type that puts pressure on all the others by arranging for Cirque du Soleil to entertain the kids at Ron’s 5th birthday, when all they really want is to play Pass the Parcel and eat too much sugar.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.