Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Winning thread title by @Needacuppa 🥳
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘

We started Thursday with an inspirational quote from Henry. Yes, the dog. Hard to top that but she gave it a go.
Following on from her huge pointless purchase haul from Home Bargain, where we could play guess what will be at the tip by the weekend, Soph was back on with another advert for Sky TV. This time trying to flog £1000 smart tvs to the sheep. Soph laavvvvs it guyshhhh and of course she NEEDS it so no doubt one will be gifted to her immediately.

After that she spent the day talking about Jamie short for James’ willy, short for a penis (literally),in his grey joggers. Apparently she can’t take her eyes off it. Not sure who she’s trying to convince us or herself but we all know Inch has nothing to write home about hunnayyyy. He even did a story about himself 🤢

She also told us she’d bundled Roo (yes she’s back to that again) up and taken him for his first trip to collect conkers. Cute, but it was 20c across the UK yesterday so they must have gone to the South Pole to collect the conkers if they needed to be wrapped up warm. She then made him drink Horlicks and eat malted milk biscuits like he’s an 80 year old pensioner. I do suspect the nursery have been instrumental in her being more proactive with Ron and actually letting him go out though and day release from HMP Greyskull is a good thing.

We were in for another crafting treat as she put together a gift for Princess Pickle which was exposed as another prerecord by eagle eyed Tattler @MissPrint who spotted the baby has already been photographed wearing one of the suits in the gift.
We’ve never seen her bother with any of her other friends kids so only A list babies must get a wooden crate filled with choking hazards. Soph gushed over the cute baby girl clothes...luckily for Jamie she loves tiny pink things!

I have a horrible feeling the grey joggers chat was a prelude to Princess Sopha II incoming.... god help us all.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 142

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
Making me vom all this grey joggers talk 🥴 bet he’s got a drippy end and a little wee stain on em

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 128

samakala

Hey, longgggg time lurker here. I’ve never posted here cos I always felt guilty but after reading threads upon threads, I know that my feelings are totally valid and that none of us are actual ‘trolls’ but rather genuine people with real fucking concerns (especially for her kids but thats for another time..) but this forum always gives me a good chuckle🤣 Anyway, I don’t know if i’m being overly dramatic but the stories of her playing shops has really upset me. I’m currently 20 years old with no job because of the mental strain of working in retail. I started when I was about 18 and by the time I was 19 (literally days after my birthday) I was in hospital after attempting to end things because working in retail was unbareable mentally and physically. In her position, if she hated her “shop shift” she could go back home and just carry on posting on IG with ads and not have to worry again. I couldnt leave my retail job because I had no other choice, my family could barely afford to keep me at home so I had to earn my own money. I had to sacrifice literally everything because the harsh reality of working in a shop (at least in my experience) is that especially when youre young, they dont give a shit about the life you have outside of work, and I obviously cant speak for us all but in my experience when you work retail, thats all you do, work. Working through the pandemic has not been easy either. But yeah sure, go into a shop and pretend that its a day out for you. Literally feels like a slap in the face because I did love and support Mrs Hinch for a long time, i literally have two of her books! But this past year and a half-ish has really rubbed me the wrong way and I’m fucking pissed off. Okay yeah she doesn’t have to be careful what she posts just because shes upset me with my individual situation, but fucking hell how tone deaf can you be?! Our means of literally putting food on the table and keeping a roof over our head isn’t a fucking game or a fun day out? Its not fun stacking shelves and having a small line of a few people? A lot of it is cuts and bruises from deliveries, sore swollen feet from standing on your feet all day and having to deal with a lot of the GP taking their anger out on you for no damn reason. Sorry for the rant and I dunno if i’ve just been dramatic here or what but i’m really upset. Think it upsets me more because admittedly when I was in a bad space mentally, she motivated me, but now it just feels like she’s mocking us and i’m fucking tired. Soph if you do happen to read this, please read the room. This isnt hate towards you it is genuine criticism on how you’ve made people’s means of surviving a game. I hope you can see how privileged you are to turn something that is so difficult for many into a game for yourself. Please just consider how your actions are affecting your viewers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 125

Pollyx

If a male influencer did something similar about a woman wearing something revealing, people wouldn’t think that was hilarious would they. Double fucking standards sheep
[/QUOTE] I took this from the last thread I can't find who posted it ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

Her content lately is inappropriate, they are both using their sexuality to attract followers. They've used there 2 lil boys for content and now they're scraping the barrel with this latest charade. Both of them are hardcore sellers 🙄

Reactions: 106

Sausage90

VIP Member
[QUOTE/] Maybe I’m old fashioned but I don’t understand this ‘trying for a boy/girl’ thing as if you’ve failed as a woman or your life can’t be complete if you don’t produce one of each, eventhough it’s dependent on the bloke what sex the baby is. Surely a baby is a blessing whoever pops out. Babies aren’t a commodity that you can order to fit in with your lifestyle (or Instagram), they are people. I’m not entirely sure of the science, maybe it’s coincidence but I feel once you’ve had 2 of the same sex, it’s less likely you’ll get the opposite sex next time of “trying” cos that’s just the way you as a couple react to each others eggs/sperm. Mr Sazz no 1 and 2 were both the third of three boys and knew they were ‘one last try for a girl’. I know I’ll get responses of people who had 4 boys then a girl or vice versa but why can’t we be happy with who arrives. Hinch is absolutely the wrong person to have a third baby in the hope it’s a girl
PS I have two boys and felt really lucky to get pregnant after an ectopic pregnancy in between which could have meant I couldn’t have a second baby 🙂 [QUOTE/]

Got this from the end of the last thread and wanted to add about the science - I have two boys and when I was pregnant with the second my consultant said the likelihood of the third being a boy was higher for me because genetically they come in threes. Of course there are people who have two then the opposite sex that I know! I agree about the trying for the opposite sex, a baby is a blessing especially as there are people who long for a child regardless.
In my own experience, I wanted a girl for my second and did have gender disappointment I won’t lie, but then had some very rare complications after my 20 week scan and was over the moon we were both healthy when he was born. Made me feel guilty for wanting a girl! Anyhow, we want a third but I don’t think it’ll be a ‘try for a girl’
Right completely went off on a tangent there but to keep it on track, Hinch is a twat. The end
Mum of girls here (don't be jel Grinch).

I hate this distorted view that girls wear pink dresses, bows and are amaaaazing.

My eldest refuses to wear anything but leggings and has done since she could say "NO MUMMAY!". She's also a master of manipulation.

My youngest refuses to have her hair done/wear bows and spends her time climbing trees/stomping through mud.

I'm sometimes jealous of my friends boys.
Until I see them swinging off the curtains like Tarzan 😂😂

Anyway, kids will be their own person regardless of gender. 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Things that happened to me today in work
A customer told me to fuck off because I couldn't sell them more than 2 packets of paracetamol
A customer THREW and I mean threw their bag at me & demanded I pack their shopping
I got yelled at for not scanning fast enough
I ran out of £1 coins & a customer complained about the amount of change they got
When I asked a customer did they need a bag I got told " what am I going to fucking do ? Carry all this home in my arms ? "
So sopha did you experience the same fun I had today ? Does your back ache from standing and packing shelves? Do your legs feel like lumps of lead ?
It's a bloody hard job !!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I may have missed this as a bit late to SS and her stories but what I don’t understand about SS/Rex is that he has always been dressed in gender neutral clothes and colours (never seen him in any shade of blue]and his long curly hair,. Here comes Princess Pickle and everything is an explosion of pink blancmange, it doesn’t measure up🤔
Rex was more gender neutral because she didn’t want another boy, the pink party for Princess Pickle is because she’s got her little girl at last.
All kids should be treated as a blessing regardless of gender. It bloody annoys me.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
If I was Mrs Hinch I would stop. Stop posting, stop cleaning, stop posting my kids online, take my money and live a quiet life somewhere. Start a little business with Mr Hinch and book some cooking lessons. I cant understand why she puts herself through this. I have anxiety and couldn't become an influencer as I'll probably cry/have a panic attack if I see something awful written about me or my children. She clearly isn't that affected surely? I'm serious when I say she needs to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Needacuppa

VIP Member
Another Fred Title!! Oh I am so blessed. I m gonna celebrate by having a cup of tea, and a muffin I made in my muffin tin that I bought for that purpose. And then I am going to do some propa work. Thanks to all my huns, bubs, and guyz for the likes. I dunno how I do it (well I do I type and post) but I'm Fank you!!!! Happy Friday, hope your all OK!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Veronica Mars

I’m actually embarrassed for her. She’s 31 years old mum of 2 and getting excited about a lanyard and a jacket. You want to do it all over again do you Soph? How about on Xmas eve when you just want to go home to your family but people want to come in 5 minutes before the shop closes do a big shop and act like it’s your fault they left everything to the last minute, or when people have cleaned the shelves with panic buying and members of the public are yelling at you like it’s your fault, or how about when a customers wants something and you have to walk 10 miles to the stock room to check just to find out actually you don’t have any. She’s literally such a dick and I really hope this charade has turned more of her shop worker followers off her.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
Hinch n Inch went shopping
To buy harvest festival stuff,
She bought the whole of Tesscho
As 2 tins of beans just weren't enough!!

Then arranged it splendidly in their boot
Taking a picture for the gram
Looking what we're giving to charity...
Don't believe her, it's another scam!

Now, she's posting she can't win
Can't do right for doing wrong,
No Soph, just cos we don't agree
Doesn't make us trolls..
You gong!

We at Tattle don't give a fuck
if you choose to donate or not
But posting a pic to rub it in
Look at me, look what I've got!

Surprise surprise you delete your post and replace it with another.. trolls you spout, it's all our fault
No, we blame your mother!

Spoilt & pampered from the start
Didn't do you any favours,
But we can't blame Fredayahoo
For all your recent behaviours!

Soph You're 31, not a child anymore..
You're A mother to 2 small boys
Stop with this shit show you call fame
Close your account, choose your family... ENJOY
Atv👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
not one to argue about anxiety, but I am absolutely riddled with social anxiety and ya couldn’t pay me X amount of money to take me out of my comfort zone and getting me to serve people in home bargains/speaking to them and getting video’d. Not a fucking cat in hells chance!! What kind of anxiety does she say she has have cause am meggggga confused.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Ashpo

Ok, who the fuck is approving this content?

You would presume that having a management company means someone actually thinks about the shit she posts, and YANNO, maybe considers the optics?

This whole “playing shops” bullshit is completely grotesque. The massive, multinational company that has made you a millionaire asks you “where you would work if you had to work could work anywhere,” like it’s some kind of fantasy to work in a min wage retail job? And then you actually film yourself making a mockery of the hundreds of thousands of key workers who, let’s be honest, would probably prefer to work in better-paid, safer, and more secure positions, and post it to your four million followers who NEED to work? In the middle of a pandemic that is still killing those same people who need to go out and work these kinds of jobs? The jobs they were working at the height of COVID, and who sat there terrified of getting sick because you needed to make 8000 unnecessary shopping trips for the absolute shit you compulsively buy?!

I am flabbergasted.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Alfie1234

VIP Member
The donation itself is fabulous if it’s going to charities for people that really need it and she can afford to do it, but personally I wouldn’t have been showing it all off like that, I’d have taken a few things to the school that Ron can carry and hand in and then quietly let them know that I’d got a lot more stuff in my car and I’d give it to them later. Tell everyone you’ve done it if you want the praise, but omg school is so hard when you are struggling for money, things like this cause so much inner conflict and guilt. All the dressing up days were a nightmare, people like her just trot off and spend money on an outfit and people like me just tried to make do and feel like a failure. Gosh this has brought back some awful memories of how shitty other mums can make you feel 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 64

under the ivy

VIP Member
8559C76E-6968-43C0-B947-4A57BCAFEC89.png

Doesn’t she realise people work in retail as their only source of income (low income at that)? It’s just a bloody game to her!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

AllieBee

VIP Member
What the hell is a harvest festival shop. Isn't harvest festival the one where you haul all the out of date tins out the back of your cupboard and give them to your kids to feed the old people?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
No dickhead, you likely got trolled because of how you went about it. Read the room you dope!! You laid all that out to boast about £40 that Saint hinch is donating to the poor people. You could have shared the list as I've already said and explained that you purchased a large amount. But no, you wanted to show off. No need for a picture when you could share the list. You are disgusting.

And as for donating behind the scenes and not posting. Don't make us laugh. This could have been 1 of those opportunities but you made a big deal of it, therefore no-one believes you regularly donate.

Edited to add, this is a post o tattle, not a message directly to you. So if you choose to read tattle, that's on you ✊✊💦

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 62

IsButterACarb?

I need advice 😂 I kid you not my 3 year old came home from nursery yesterday and there was a party invite in her bag, open it up and it’s and Mrs hinch theme 🤦🏼‍♀️ The mum is a major sheep!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 62