Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pages behind but can I just ask a quick question before I read back....
If you love working in Home Bargains so much Sopha, why don't you get a job there!!!??
We're not buying any of your tit content thanks 🙄🥱

ETA or go and volunteer in a charity shop sorting donations etc. I did that in St Clare's for years and loved it. You know... do something useful with your time and peel yourself off the sofa.
She loves things for 5 mins and only when she’s getting paid handsomely to love it! Did she pay for her haul the other day - what do we reckon?
I would love her to do a real days work behind the tills and for all the hinchers & normal, regular customers to come and meet her. Wonder how long she’d manage that smile for? She’s pathetic and this PR stunt by HB and joy of clean is really another low. Front line workers have not had it easy. Retail has been hit hard. She hasn’t got a clue and equally doesn’t care, so long as she’s paid for this ‘visit’. It’s similar to her seeing a cleaning trolley, being obsessed with having one and actually buying one! Such poor taste.

Reactions: 20
I feel the worry and the pain in your words.
You are doing so well, you are being the person that everyone else needs you to be, adapting yourself to meet their needs all day long.

I hope you’re able to take a few minutes of quiet just for you, even if it’s putting on a song that makes you happy while you tidy up, or standing in the garden with a cuppa or a wine when it gets dark and having a cry.

Don’t be afraid to advocate for yourself as well as you’re advocating for your husband. Your needs are different, but just as important. Work will always still be there xxx
Thank you for being so kind xxx

At the moment everyone is getting neglected in a small way, I cannot physically do any more than I am currently.

The kids are all in bed. 2 asleep, one will be switched off in 10mins then I’m going to have my tea and finish putting the shopping away. Not exciting but it’s me time.

Then I’ll FaceTime my H, say goodnight. I can’t visit tomorrow as the middle child has rugby 2hrs away from home 😭 so the kids will have a mega FaceTime at home when we’ve done that whilst I sort the three baskets of washing out.

Right now my only option work wise is to work from home, if they can no longer facilitate that then I will have to go off sick I guess until he’s home. His meds have been reduced and that’s massive so he’s on the right road. Eventually I’ll get some counselling because my head is fucked with all this.

Sorry to totally derail the thread, a bit like Hinch, I couldn’t stop spewing my car crash of a life 😭.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Did Soph deliberately wear her hair in a certain way ‘middle parting’ to make her look more ‘relatable’ and ‘down to earth’ behind the till? Not seen that style on her before. She looks really different. Doesn’t look anything like the filtered ‘saintly’ Soph who earlier was in the car with greyjoggersOiOiJamie on her way to the harvest festival - they are like two different women.

Reactions: 15
#cringe at the shop lol

Tesco, home bargains...we are going to be so put off these shops now. Urghh!

Reactions: 8
I donate to food banks and to animal rehoming shelters every week. But I don’t post about it on social media. Does that mean my donations don’t count?

Reactions: 20
Ah I remember who this is now, the one with the massive number of kids was like 13 when she first hot pregnant and he was 18 and never got done for it did he? And now using those kids to make a ton of money
yep her husband is a creepy freak like Jamie

Reactions: 6
Thank you for being so kind xxx

At the moment everyone is getting neglected in a small way, I cannot physically do any more than I am currently.

The kids are all in bed. 2 asleep, one will be switched off in 10mins then I’m going to have my tea and finish putting the shopping away. Not exciting but it’s me time.

Then I’ll FaceTime my H, say goodnight. I can’t visit tomorrow as the middle child has rugby 2hrs away from home 😭 so the kids will have a mega FaceTime at home when we’ve done that whilst I sort the three baskets of washing out.

Right now my only option work wise is to work from home, if they can no longer facilitate that then I will have to go off sick I guess until he’s home. His meds have been reduced and that’s massive so he’s on the right road. Eventually I’ll get some counselling because my head is fucked with all this.

Sorry to totally derail the thread, a bit like Hinch, I couldn’t stop spewing my car crash of a life 😭.
No one’s being neglected. You’re doing everything that needs to be done.

Get your GP to pop you on the waiting list for therapy now, the wait is so long that it may be months before you see someone xx

p.s. I agree that Hinch should volunteer in a charity shop one day a week

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Getting on my high horse here , but again she wouldn’t have clock on card for tills ! So that’s obviously another staff members , same with the uniform ! And where is the staff member who is training her ? Is that pleb who works minimum wage for an actual living not good enough to appear on her stories as she plays shop ?

not commented her in a long time but that has really got up my nose !!!

especially at the height of the pandemic I would stand behind my till almost in tears with fear at taking covid back home to my family ! With my youngest being 10 months old !
Sorry to quote myself for the third time but this was actually after real maternity leave not tend stay off social media for a few weeks leave

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Absolute cringe. Some more classic Hinch duck ups to add to the list, bet Henners has been turfed out of his bed tonight!

Reactions: 9
I don’t even know where to start with today’s antics. She has been busy with her shopping, hoovering, alpaca visit and working at B&M hasn’t she?!
I don’t understand why if she was trolled for showing how much she was donating she then reuploaded the exact same photo, wouldn’t you remove that and just show a list of what you bought and not the quantity?
Finally working in retail is absolutely no joke or a game.
What an ignorant fool she has been with everything she has uploaded today.

Reactions: 19
My mum was the best mum to us and the most incredible nanny to her grandkids, her life was her grandkids. She loved days out with everyone, she'd have the kids alternating who slept in pairs every Friday (she was a teacher so knackered everyday, but that never stopped her) She was just a proper nanny to all of them 💔
My husbands mum doesn't give a duck, she isn't worthy of the title nanna.
I know we joke about fiddles but I couldn't agree more that she's lucky to have her.
Omg it's as if I wrote this ! My mum doted on her grandchildren, she told me she was ready to leave ( she was very poorly) but she wasn't ready to leave her grandchildren 😭. I was heartbroken when she left us.
My Mother in law is a bastard...has no interest in her grandchildren.

Lots of love to you, I totally get how you feel x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve been away from here for a while but I saw her playing shop today and it bleeping enraged me.
She’s totally missed the mark.
So basically she’s having a play at what millions of people around the country have to do every single day just to put food on the table for their kids, but for her it’s just a fun day out. What a patronising bleep. I’m absolutely disgusted that her management have done this and she’s gone along with it!
Where’s her bleeping anxiety now?! Mine makes me struggle to go out the door to do my job that pays my bleeping bills, but hers disappears for a jolly out taking the piss out of hard working people! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I haven’t been on here for weeks, possibly months (hubby had a bad accident) but wtf was the harvest festival display in her boot? Virtue signalling at its finest. She can afford it so it means nothing. The little old lady with the direct debit to dogs trust or the Red Cross that no one knows about until she dies and her finances are sorted through, the family that send a couple of tins of soup in even though it was taken from their own precious store cupboard (hard times/end of the month cupboard we called it growing up) they’re the charitable ones. The guy that lights a cigarette even, notices a homeless chap picking up tabs from the gutter to smoke handing over a cigarette or two, even though he’s on a strict budget and he limits himself to a pack a week, then DOESN’T post it on social media for people to cream their pants and fawn over them. They’re the true heroes. Yeah her £50 shop or whatever will be a massive help, I don’t deny that, a lot of good can be done with that donation, I applaud her for it. But raising awareness of harvest festival donations, food banks etc would have done a lot more good and could have been achieved without her massive LOOK AT ME I’M A GODDAMNED HERO post. And what worries me also is any huns that will now be putting hampers together to emulate her, so that they can post and tag her, and leaving themselves short, having to turn to a food bank or whatever in the final week(s) before payday. Hopefully there aren’t many, (though I’ve seen the shocking amount panicking over shark hoover payments) but there will be some. Part of me wants to think “serves then right” but it’s the kids that inevitably miss out.

Or I might just be extra grumpy today and remembering why I stepped away when my life turned to tit 😂
She could learn something from George Michael. RIP 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Which idiot at P&G thought it was a good idea to have a millionaire play shop. How condescending. Also throwing a strop about her harvest shop. She should be embarrassed with her behaviour. She is acting like a stroppy teen. I thought she had people to filter her horrible insta messages.

Reactions: 26
I’m reading these comments and feel awful now as I sent my daughter in with two carrier bags full. But it was all stuff from my cupboards that don’t get eaten. Tins, cereals, crisps and stuff. It was all ok but I thought it was better to go to the school but now I’m probably thinking I looked like a knob head 🥺
Of course you didn’t. Unless you displayed it, took a photo and let everyone know you did it to boost your own profile! You’re no Hinch. You did a good thing. x

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.