Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what? She could have played this to her advantage and said something like she was in awe of the retail staff who risked their health during the pandemic and wanted to experience what they do on a daily basis to keep our cupboards stocked…

instead she takes the road that shows how above the shop workers she thinks she is. Playing bleeping shop. At 30-odd years old. Horrible. I’d have shoved that broom she scans right up her arse seeing as she appears to have a stick up there already.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I'm pages behind but can I just ask a quick question before I read back....
If you love working in Home Bargains so much Sopha, why don't you get a job there!!!??
We're not buying any of your tit content thanks 🙄🥱

ETA or go and volunteer in a charity shop sorting donations etc. I did that in St Clare's for years and loved it. You know... do something useful with your time and peel yourself off the sofa.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
You know what? She could have played this to her advantage and said something like she was in awe of the retail staff who risked their health during the pandemic and wanted to experience what they do on a daily basis to keep our cupboards stocked…

instead she takes the road that shows how above the shop workers she thinks she is. Playing bleeping shop. At 30-odd years old. Horrible. I’d have shoved that broom she’s
Yes!! I was coming on to say this. I’m sure her management arranged this, but she could’ve handled it so much better- saying how hard the staff work and how they showed her what to do and were helpful!!
Don’t patronise them and pretend it’s fun 🙄🙄

Reactions: 27
If you love working in Home Bargains so much Sopha, why don't you get a job there!!!??
Yes do something useful instead of taking the absolute piss out of shop workers…….that is how it came across to me anyway!!!

Reactions: 18
I wonder what would have happened if she’d told P&G that she wanted to be a brain surgeon. Reckon they would have organised an 8 hour shift in the operating theatre for her? No, I don’t think so. So what they’re basically saying is “working in retail is such an unskilled job that any idiot can do it” Patronising bastards!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Actually we did a ‘harvest festival shop’ yesterday after school, our first one too - I took my son to M&S (it’s our nearest) and said we would buy some food for people how didn’t have much spare money… what would he like to eat if he was hungry etc… he choose pasta and some cereal, I explained about the importance of best before dates in food banks etc, so we couldn’t choose fruit… he is 5 and I know Ron is 2, but get him involved Sopha… talk to him, explain, he will get so much out of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Also radford getting involved! She’s the og of pumping out her kids for content, she’s just as mad as hinch! 🤣
Ah I remember who this is now, the one with the massive number of kids was like 13 when she first hot pregnant and he was 18 and never got done for it did he? And now using those kids to make a ton of money

Reactions: 17
I’m reading these comments and feel awful now as I sent my daughter in with two carrier bags full. But it was all stuff from my cupboards that don’t get eaten. Tins, cereals, crisps and stuff. It was all ok but I thought it was better to go to the school but now I’m probably thinking I looked like a knob head 🥺
You’ve done nothing wrong, Soph can’t exactly raid her cupboards as all the harvest festival would get is tomato purée, mugshots and mixed herbs!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she just about clap when she sees money in the till… says it all really doesn’t it.
OoOoOoOhHhHh MONAYYYY! 🤩
Coinz for buying bots wiv!

1633720499073.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I always wanted a boy but that’s because I’m 4th generation of women who have terrible relationships with their mothers in my family. I have a boy, it was my mother who said to me have another and have a girl this time, I didn’t, I’ve got the one and life’s fine.
Also my house is full of his toys, sideboard has all his games, books and paints in, boxes of toys in the lounge and his room resembles a bizarre toy shop, a long with stickers on the door and walls, pictures, posters etc.
I can’t tell you how damaging it is for kids to not let them have crap, and also in the family space, well I can actually because that was my life and I really felt never welcome or at home, even in my own bedroom which had such a controlled environment too! Same as R&L. It’s so sad, they never get this time again.
Thinking about this toy situation and how much Hinch and Jim could learn from letting Ronnie get all his toys out and sitting back and just watching him. Not setting up a certain activity (there is a time and place for that also) and smothering him. Total uninterrupted play. Watching his cues, watching what sparks excitement and holds his attention, the way he plays and what sounds he makes. It’s fascinating and a great learning tool for children with SEN or additional needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

ETA or go and volunteer in a charity shop sorting donations etc. I did that in St Clare's for years and loved it. You know... do something useful with your time and peel yourself off the sofa.
Oh my she would come across some horrors there. My friend works on one and they have to glove up sorting through the donations. They've had all sorts but the worst by far are the black sacks of dirty undies, some ladies pants with used pads still attached, used condoms, you name it they've had it! It's grim

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.