Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she wants to work a full shift on black Friday, Christmas eve, boxing day sales and new years sales. Won't be so fun then when customers are shouting and swearing at you because you aren't allowed to give a refund without a receipt. Not being allowed to sit down, not being allowed to have water on the tills so you're dehydrated. No food or snacks on the shop floor, so you have low blood sugar on top of that. Busting for a wee but nobody to take over your till until its break time (which might be late because the shops is so busy).

• Heart
Reactions: 35
‘I want to do it again’ why don’t you go get an actual job then and contribute to actual society like the rest of us peasants?

Reactions: 39
It really is just 1 disaster after the other with her. There's not even much to laugh at her for anymore. She's insulting and petulant. But I do feel the tide is turning for her and she's losing the popularity she once had. Maybe this is why we haven't had yhe house move just yet. She's maybe working on something else to boost the bank account before she buys her new place with cash so she's mortgage free. Then the kids will be in school and jimmers will have to duck off back to work 😒

Reactions: 27
Tbh though (sorry if this has already been said, too much to read) she doesn’t look filtered in the home bargains clips and looks actually happy? Like I’ll give her credits for that, still doesn’t mean I like her
I’d look happy if someone was paying me multiple thousands to do an advert too.
You’re right though she’s not filtered, she looks healthy and a normal size pity someone emptied the chip pan on her head.

Reactions: 26
That shop was clearly closed. The continuity was appalling. That bloody broom was all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've just watched her HB videos. What a condescending cow. It's not a game. People do this work to feed their families and keep a roof over their heads.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
My 7 year old son just watched the story over my shoulder, his words “is she a nutjob” (not very pc I know) but says a lot when even a 7 year old boy wonders why you’re laughing and acting like an immature adult. Grow up sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Do you think she'll ever change? I don't understand how she's behaving like that and worse of all, she thinks it's normal

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh I see Mrs Bucket Radford has bought into Zophas PR/charity/tax deduction stunt!
Well she can't talk pimping her kids for
Anyone else notice they've given her her own 'mrs hinch' jacket?? At least it'll be some colour when she takes it home to castle greyskull.

Also think her telling the man who's shopping came to £92 odd to 'have it for free, all the best' is disgusting. Why not say that to someone who has come in for the bare essentials for their kids, not a bloody broom and a whole other load of crap 🙄 Although that's probably just me being a troll for saying she 'donates' too much.
It was her stuff in her trolley she was scanning

Reactions: 10
The more she pretends to be relatable the more she pisses me off. Why does she act so entitled and why do people put up with it? Feel like slapping her tbh after the shite she’s posted today

Reactions: 19
Long time lurker, first time poster. How condescending are those HB stories? Like working in a shop is just a game and it’s all so silly. It’s really annoyed me!

Reactions: 28
She isn't damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. She is damned for being so bleeping braggy over filming a charitable donation. Ball done for show, all done for the gram, all done to make people think she's a good un. Nothing altruistic in it at all. Do it, don't film it or broadcast it.
Whatever she does we aren’t going to like because even when she’s trying to do something good she manages to get it so wrong 😂
Like I said, she didn’t have to post a photo of everything she bought. Just a list of acceptable items would have been enough.
At least on here we can all have different opinions about things and don’t screech Troll at each other if we disagree with something 🤣

Reactions: 14
Do you think she'll ever change? I don't understand how she's behaving like that and worse of all, she thinks it's normal
No, that’s her. She won’t change. She’s got the personality of a dog turd and less brain cells.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 800178what's with the humongous bag of sugar. Arre they going to ration it out in in individual portions. Why call it the Harvest festival shop...more messages asking wtf it is I guess. She is sickening. And Ron is not is not in School......your not a new School mum Sopha... Your a stay at home mum who has palmed him of to nursery because you can't cope. Ya pleb!!!
Literally came here to say this about the sugar 😭 what a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I had the luxury of time (and inclination) I would love to re film all her stories from a day how they “should” be.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Playing at shop.... If you love it so much, get a job there??? It feels a bit insensitive at playing working in a shop for all of an hour, when lots of people really do work in shops as their job! I used to work in retail, my mum still does, my mother in law and sister in law do... They don't have the luxury of swanning in for an hour, finding it all so exciting, then bleeping off home to sit on their arses all day.
Playing at shop??!! Well duck me, I played shop for years, been called every name under the sun by customers, managers not managing, bullying, I could go on and on. All that at the expense for my mental health, just to put food on the table for my kids. She should be bleeping ashamed of herself. Coming off social meeds and joining tattle totally opened my eyes to this utter bleeping vile nonsense. From what I've seen in the last week, hinch makes a mockery of everything, her kids, her husband, mental health, anxiety, the list is endless. She needs to duck off. Feel so sorry for her kids 😩 she's appalling. Hi Soph 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.