Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up. Wtf is the aggressive post re donations. You can feel her bubbling. Who rattled her cage. What’s been said. Where. What have I missed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m reading these comments and feel awful now as I sent my daughter in with two carrier bags full. But it was all stuff from my cupboards that don’t get eaten. Tins, cereals, crisps and stuff. It was all ok but I thought it was better to go to the school but now I’m probably thinking I looked like a knob head 🥺
You’d only look a knob if you set it all out in your car boot for an insta pic!
You’ve been super generous and I’m sure it will go to people who will really appreciate it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Also radford getting involved! She’s the og of pumping out her kids for content, she’s just as mad as hinch! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m reading these comments and feel awful now as I sent my daughter in with two carrier bags full. But it was all stuff from my cupboards that don’t get eaten. Tins, cereals, crisps and stuff. It was all ok but I thought it was better to go to the school but now I’m probably thinking I looked like a knob head 🥺
Schools are grateful for anything from 1 item to 2 carrier bags DO NOT feel bad! P.S i work in a school i know

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Another up yours to the working poor. I have NEVER seen a HBs worker look this jolly fir s reason!!! Overworked and underpaid while the hierarchy get richer. The donation you have just had a melt down over will probably go to some retail workers, who are working their ass off to pay childcare, rent and fuel!!! I'm so glad I will never meet her. She will never leave the dogs bed after I told her some home truths.

• Heart
I am actually furious about that tit show she showed today with home bargains !!! They have so many rules and regulations regards to normal long term staff yet this clown turns up and acts like it is a game !!!! A lot of long term staff members actually scramble for overtime hours ! It’s not fun !

Reactions: 25
O how funny it is to work in a shop serving people, I can't believe it, what a great day guyzzzz.

Give it a rest love, work a 40hr week in retail for a year and I bet you won't be laughing and cooing over the till then!!!

Reactions: 30
She looks so genuinely happy to be there and it got me pondering why that might be. Working in B&M full time as your only means of wage is tough and the pay awful - but she isn’t experiencing any of the negatives as she’ll have only been there for 1-2 hours max.
No, the reason she is so happy is because she is out of the house actually doing something. As crappy as a lot of retail jobs are, you can’t deny that actually doing something productive with your day gives you self worth and a sense of achievement. Genuinely believe she is completely lacking this in her life currently

Reactions: 28
She looks so genuinely happy to be there and it got me pondering why that might be. Working in B&M full time as your only means of wage is tough and the pay awful - but she isn’t experiencing any of the negatives as she’ll have only been there for 1-2 hours max.
No, the reason she is so happy is because she is out of the house actually doing something. As crappy as a lot of retail jobs are, you can’t deny that actually doing something productive with your day gives you self worth and a sense of achievement. Genuinely believe she is completely lacking this in her life currently
And also she’s away from her kids🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Did you post it beautifully arranged in the boot of your car for attention though? That’s the difference. Awesome to give so much if you can IMO. Even more so that it was stuff you wouldn’t use so you saved it from being wasted too.

Hinch really can’t read a room can she? Those playing shop videos, like it’s a game. It’s not as much fun as all that Soph. Most people don’t get the choice to play the game. They have to do it to pay their bills. Feed their kids.

I genuinely thought she’d gain a little tact with having kids. Sadly it seems her children now outnumber her IQ points

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Couldn’t wait to stock some shelves and be on the till? Hasn’t she heard of self service tills she’s such a child!

the fake voice is aggravating me constant laughing at things that are not funny.

Reactions: 10
Did you take a photo of it nice and neat in the boot of your car and post in on Instagram while shaminh someone who gave less than you?

No?!?! Then you are far from a knob head and I guarantee you that noone thought that about you. They probably thought you were very generous. The issue with sopha wasn't that she gave so much it was how she went about it x

• Heart
I haven’t read anything on this new thread still playing catch up. Is that donation meltdown in response to comments on her Instagram or was it said here?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.