Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just me who noticed how empty the shop was? Was it after closing time again :rolleyes:

Reactions: 25
Anyone else notice they've given her her own 'mrs hinch' jacket?? At least it'll be some colour when she takes it home to castle greyskull.

Also think her telling the man who's shopping came to £92 odd to 'have it for free, all the best' is disgusting. Why not say that to someone who has come in for the bare essentials for their kids, not a bloody broom and a whole other load of crap 🙄 Although that's probably just me being a troll for saying she 'donates' too much.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We are farmers. My house is clean(ish) during slurry season it's hard to keep the whiff out. There can be muddy boit prints on the kitchen floor 5 minutes after mopping. I have been in the middle of my tea and had to leave it to go and put my hand up a sheep's vagina and pull her baby out while getting covered in tit and after birth. The cows are a similar story only in bigger proportion. There is no designer country gear. It's old clothes, glamorous green waterproofs and wellies. Out in the rain, hail and snow.

Never in a million years would you catch sopha doing anything like that. She wants a tend farm with alpacas that tit plastic tend tit.

As for the home bargains stories. I worked in b&m a few years ago and she is so bleeping insulting. It's how people make a wage. tit wages at that and it's far from bleeping fun. Never mind her size 8 feet, they are more like size 15s and she puts them in everything. bleep 🙄
I grew up on a farm. We all pulled our weight. I can’t imagine her pulling an all nighter during lambing season, the coldest months of the year and you’re taking your turn in the sheds, still feeding round at 6am even though you were swinging a lamb at 3am then dealing with a prolapse. Having a Cade lamb in the kitchen and supervising piglet feeds as mum is hell bent on squashing them. Harvest season when even though you’re not out with the combine you’re taking over sole care of everyone, feeding round, mucking out, sorting the vet, knacker man etc as all hands on deck are out in the fields as well as seeing to the kids and ensuring everyone is fed as it’s early hours when everyone returns from the fields as rain is forecast the next day.
I don’t know why she has this romanticised view of farming. It’s hard and you have to love it or it’ll send you mad.
As an aside I have a lovely scar on my bikini line from an alpaca that didn’t want a trim. We fought. I spent 3 nights in hospital with internal bleeding. He won.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Feel free to get a job then babe, I’m sure there’s plenty of shops needing staff. Guessing she played shops with members of staff? 🙄
There’s that middle parting in her hair, she had that style the other night whilst pretending to play with Ron and preparing dinner - her voyerist husband Jamie posted it!

Reactions: 16
Playing at shop.... If you love it so much, get a job there??? It feels a bit insensitive at playing working in a shop for all of an hour, when lots of people really do work in shops as their job! I used to work in retail, my mum still does, my mother in law and sister in law do... They don't have the luxury of swanning in for an hour, finding it all so exciting, then bleeping off home to sit on their arses all day.

Reactions: 33
He’s getting better, no sign of a release date though and my work are putting pressure on me to go back into the office and I don't know how I’m going to manage doing that, the kids, him, the dog etc just putting it to the back of my mind for now. Thank you lovely xxx
Go to your GP and explain the situation. Say you’re stressed, tearful, not sleeping etc and get signed off. You’ll put yourself in hospital trying to do everything. Take care xxx

Reactions: 21
If she wants to do it again, simple answer for the arsewipe.... APPLY FOR AN ACTUAL JOB. It's embarrassing how she's acting over stacking shelves and working a till

Reactions: 29
15 pages to catch up on!
But I agree with the whole she’s damned if she does and she’s damned if she doesn’t. Branded/non branded, not enough/too much.

Glad she’s deleted the story of her comparing her boot full to the comment from the mum who’s only bought 2 tins. She could have just done a story with the list of things that’s been asked for and mentioned that whatever you can give is enough, and they’re in a fortunate enough position to donate more so will do so 🤷🏼‍♀️
She isn't damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. She is damned for being so bleeping braggy over filming a charitable donation. Ball done for show, all done for the gram, all done to make people think she's a good un. Nothing altruistic in it at all. Do it, don't film it or broadcast it.

Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but working at home bargains isn’t a cute flex

I’ve got a friend who works there, she gets abused nonstop by customers, management is a joke which is apparently the same with most stores, hates her job, is on the hunt for another but in the meantime is forced to work there or her family goes without food or bills don’t get paid.

Why is she trying to make a minimum wage job that’s awful seem adorable and quirky?!
Youve summed it up perfectly, through the pandemic my dept, online, we’re starting at 2am as our work load tripled almost overnight and staff didn’t. Supermarket and retail in general is hard work physically and mentally and it’s not something to be played at for fun. I’m appalled at her today.

Reactions: 17
I rarely comment on this thread but do read lots and she is actually bleeping vile. I started to despise her when baby A (ash and safs little girl passed) she was very weird with the whole “let’s go boys” which I referred to let’s go champ but now I see she is a complete stuck up piece of tit. I really hope she gets brought back down to reality, nothing about her is relatable or likeable, her and jamie probably giggle together at night at how well they have all the freaky hinchers fooled. I sadly have a “hincher” friend if you say a bad word about mrs hinch to her, it’s like you’ve shot a cat dead. Really weird people.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wants to be a cashier/live on a tend farm.

She's lost the bleeping plot.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Like so many of you have also said - I remember our Harvest Festivals at school. We'd raid the cupboard for tins or pop to the shops with our parents and there would be a huge assembly where we would all bring our little shoeboxes of food round to the church (Catholic school and church was through the end of our playground)
It was always so nice and we'd all feel so proud of what we were doing!
But why couldn't she get Ronnie involved? Would have been such a nice thing for him to join in with and a great chance to help teach him about doing good for people and being kind.
While she was filling her trolly with hinch tat last week

Reactions: 8
He’s getting better, no sign of a release date though and my work are putting pressure on me to go back into the office and I don't know how I’m going to manage doing that, the kids, him, the dog etc just putting it to the back of my mind for now. Thank you lovely xxx
I feel the worry and the pain in your words.
You are doing so well, you are being the person that everyone else needs you to be, adapting yourself to meet their needs all day long.

I hope you’re able to take a few minutes of quiet just for you, even if it’s putting on a song that makes you happy while you tidy up, or standing in the garden with a cuppa or a wine when it gets dark and having a cry.

Don’t be afraid to advocate for yourself as well as you’re advocating for your husband. Your needs are different, but just as important. Work will always still be there xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is she on work experience or something? Why is bleeping about in all the shops messing everything up for the early morning shift.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you love it so much then volunteer in a charity shop, after all have all the time in the world, babysitters on tap & you will actually find out what it’s like to have a real job!

Reactions: 31
not one to argue about anxiety, but I am absolutely riddled with social anxiety and ya couldn’t pay me X amount of money to take me out of my comfort zone and getting me to serve people in home bargains/speaking to them and getting video’d. Not a bleeping cat in hells chance!! What kind of anxiety does she say she has have cause am meggggga confused.
THIS.
(Hope you’re okay ❤)

Reactions: 11
Just popping back on to say her extensions are minging in the latest montage. Ratty and stiff 👎🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.