Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she wants to play ‘shops’ then she should play it with Ronnie…..patronising twit of a woman!
When I aw the first picture of the toy tills I thought it was going to be a story about buying Ron a toy till/shop because he LOves iTT but silly me for a split second I forgot it’s all about her!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She needs to take the rose tinted glasses off…retail work isn’t fun and games. It’s hard work and how people earn a living! She makes me wanna 🤬

…also, if she loved playing shops so much as a kid why doesn’t she play with Ron? 🤔
Call bingo on this because you bet your life she will now she’s read your post here

Reactions: 4
Soph might be 'obsessed' with the alpacas, Ronaldroo looked less than impressed. Dear little boy.

Reactions: 8
This is bleeping awful. What the hell are she and P&G thinking??? How patronising??? People do this for work to earn a living. It isn’t playing you stupid bleeping witch. Our key workers have been everything during the pandemic!! Jesus, read the bleeping room. I’m beyond angry. Next she’ll be playing at being a nurse. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
This was my thoughts exactly! Retail is not an easy job, it’s not for everyone, and it’s NOT a bleeping game! This really made my blood boil.
It’s got my so angry that I’m going to figure out what P&G stuff I buy and boycott. I am an expat living in North America, so our stuff isn’t the same. But this has truly enraged me.
Playing games with people’s lives during a bleeping pandemic when retail was partially shutdown for some time is irresponsible amd it’s completely thoughtless to the staff who work retail every day.

Reactions: 17
Rotten cow laughing and carrying on. Some people are on a low income and do that 40/50 hrs a week and she is allowed in to play beepy and push the buttons.

Reactions: 19
She won’t care if her reviews of the copybook are bad. As long as she’s making money…. she’ll shout troll and the sheep will buy anything

Reactions: 12
Just a thought…
If P&G asked her what her dream job would be for the day, why didn’t she take the opportunity to say that she would love to go and help out in HB for the day and show her support to all of the staff that have worked thanklessly through the pandemic? It could have been turned into a great PR trip, not just a tone deaf visit where she’s taking the piss out of peoples real jobs.
Meet & greet with the staff after hours, tea & cake.. That kind of stuff. Then she could have posted how grateful she is to everyone who’s worked so hard over the last 18 months - not fannied around messing about with the tills and taking the piss saying it’s her dream job. Who advises her on this stuff honestly 🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I worked in Tesco for 3 months on nights it’s probably one of the hardest jobs I have had to date always went home battered, bruised and exhausted to the point I genuinely hated going in, it’s not for the faint hearted and I genuinely take my hats off to anyone who works in retail

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just a thought…
If P&G asked her what her dream job would be for the day, why didn’t she take the opportunity to say that she would love to go and help out in HB for the day and show her support to all of the staff that have worked thanklessly through the pandemic? It could have been turned into a great PR trip, not just a tone deaf visit where she’s taking the piss out of peoples real jobs.
Meet & greet with the staff after hours, tea & cake.. That kind of stuff. Then she could have posted how grateful she is to everyone who’s worked so hard over the last 18 months - not fannied around messing about with the tills and taking the piss saying it’s her dream job. Who advises her on this stuff honestly 🙈🙈
Probably because she isn't grateful, it's all about how she can be entertained and looked after

Reactions: 11
@Bunnykins I'm lying here in my lovely bed, fresh coffee and a Tattle catch up to look forward to because yesterday I was at work. Not tend work but real work. When am I going to learn that reading your recaps with coffee is never going to end well? 😂 "made him drink Horlicks and eat a malted milk biscuit like an 80 year old pensioner" 😂 Duvet cover needs changing and I'm lucky to have escaped first degree burns! Bloody brilliant Bunny! 😂 xx

Another Fred Title!! Oh I am so blessed. I m gonna celebrate by having a cup of tea, and a muffin I made in my muffin tin that I bought for that purpose. And then I am going to do some propa work. Thanks to all my huns, bubs, and guyz for the likes. I dunno how I do it (well I do I type and post) but I'm Fank you!!!! Happy Friday, hope your all OK!!!
You've missed a trick there....you should have had a malted milk biscuit! 😂 X

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also mum of girls here! (Enough of the green eye Hinch!)
And never been these girls in pink sterotypes. They love playing outside, get muddy. They have even ran out in the rain before now. (don't judge!) They climb stuff, my youngest fell and broke her over the summer (again don't judge!) I had my back turned a split second.
Running around in the rain is great fun! I used to do it with my daughter when she was young. We used to have a competition to see who could get the wettest! 😊

Reactions: 8
thread title suggestion:

Sophie think playing shops is funny
Try actually working for a living hunny

Reactions: 53
It's like when you are pregnant and people ask, do you want a boy or a girl, I didn't really care, as long as they are healthy and happy. Does it really matter or do people really want to know..my youngest is 5 and even now if I got asked, I still wouldnt care to answer. If my girls wanted cars and action figures they got them. Ive never cared for pushing them into dolls or Barbie's.
A friend of mine has three children ( all grown up now) Her first was a daughter and her second was a son. When she was carrying her third child she was frequently asked if it was a mistake because she already had a girl and a boy! It most definitely wasn't and her third child, a daughter was very much planned. I have one daughter and I was asked more than once if I was going to try again for a boy, as if somehow a girl was a disappointment! Xx

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.