Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not one to argue about anxiety, but I am absolutely riddled with social anxiety and ya couldn’t pay me X amount of money to take me out of my comfort zone and getting me to serve people in home bargains/speaking to them and getting video’d. Not a bleeping cat in hells chance!! What kind of anxiety does she say she has have cause am meggggga confused.
This it's called " I've been caught out anxiety" and sometimes it's mixed with " I have something to hide, like a new house" anxiety. She talks utter shite.

Reactions: 23
She designed that notebook did she? A couple of headings, blank lines and some doodles. I’m dead 😆

I’m going to design one for us. Called “Tattle Tales - Sofa’s life in lies” and we can fill in the pages with the stupid tone deaf stuff she does. Doodles of crunky schhhhnacks, 5 litre bottles of Rola Cola and trolls in the margin.

It’ll be cheaper than hers as well because we all love a barg. Yours for £13.98. Who wants one??
Hi hun. Can I pre order one? 🙊 ATV 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
most certainly. We’d be going through a notebook a day. Think of all the money I’ll make! I’ll have a farm with alpacas in no time!
Are you old enough to remember the mags you bought weekly that made volumes and you had to buy the plastic binders for them?
I'm not sure I've got room for A-Ae of her sagas😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is bleeping awful. What the hell are she and P&G thinking??? How patronising??? People do this for work to earn a living. It isn’t playing you stupid bleeping witch. Our key workers have been everything during the pandemic!! Jesus, read the bleeping room. I’m beyond angry. Next she’ll be playing at being a nurse. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Was the shop empty when she was playing tills? Did t look busy at all. Did she only serve the workers?

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:
Sophie plays tend tills for thrills, but in reality makes the customers run for the hills.

Reactions: 10
Just catching up it’s great she donated so much and it doesn’t matter if branded or not I’m sure people that need it will appreciate it. But who the duck has time to go shopping with their husband specifically for the harvest festival…..date day to Tesco anyone? Sorry i forgot they don’t work!
Why arrange it all like that just showing off and wanting praise in my opinion, any normal person would just have shared the list or if they were taking a picture it would be of the shopping in bags not displayed for a photo shoot! Then to re-share the picture with it all labelled does she not think people will know what tinned food, long life milk etc is if she doesn’t show it labelled in a picture?

Reactions: 21
Was the shop empty when she was playing tills? Did t look busy at all. Did she only serve the workers?
Someone was saying that she was putting her stuff through the till and the guy she was talking to was the manager not a customer. I imagine if the shop was open it was very close to closing time. It was all the just a big ad really.

Reactions: 15
Not gonna lie, I’ve always liked Hinch, but lately she’s been so off the Mark trying to be relatable so much so that I cannot relate.
the worst thing she could have done is post herself playing “shops” as a millionaire.
I worked in retail for years and it is stressful and at times degrading by the way people talk to you & treat you, not to mention sales targets pressure. Plus the fact that it’s thousands of her followers way to put food on the table for their own family whilst lining her pockets buying all her stuff with their spare wages.
just to add, I’m really almost impossible to offend but this really got me. So incredibly insensitive and ridiculous. She gets to spend years of her children’s lives with them at home whilst so many are forced back to work early (myself included, 3 months to be exact) to jobs like that to make ends meet and have to miss milestones. If she loves it so much, get a full time till job hinch.

Reactions: 47
Hinch plays 'tend job, slagging the real sloggers, tannoy chatter, harvest boast, why bover

Reactions: 6
I have 4 boys too and honestly, they are just the most gorgeous wee kids ever. They are a handful but I could explode I'm so proud of them every day. I just dont get how anyone could possibly be disappointed having boys?
I bloody love my boys 😩 I mean I love my girlies too, obviously, but little boys are just brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her life doesn't reflect reality at all. Lots of people have lost £20 UC payment, energy bills are increasing and are worried for their jobs, maybe needing to use a Foodbank too. Sophie just sits at home making out her life is a Disney fairytale playing shops and trying to sell stuff to her followers who are likely to be in poverty.

Tinned food is the norm to donate to a Foodbank but some people are living in B & B's or bedsits with only a kettle, microwave and or a two ring hob so things that can be cooked using a kettle are also appreciated (things like the hot dog sausages in a jar and super noodles)

I once accompanied someone to a Foodbank and he was given a lot of tins but he didn't have a tin opener (the company I worked for at the time bought him one) so I've since made an effort to add a couple of tin openers to my donations.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.