Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is bleeping awful. What the hell are she and P&G thinking??? How patronising??? People do this for work to earn a living. It isn’t playing you stupid bleeping witch. Our key workers have been everything during the pandemic!! Jesus, read the bleeping room. I’m beyond angry. Next she’ll be playing at being a nurse. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
If she ever pretends to be a nurse I swear to God I'll bleeping resign from my job! I have been a nurse for almost 39 years, 26 of which have been in a very busy neonatal intensive care unit. I think if I heard her calling the babies "handsnomes" and asking about their mummaz, I'd be struck off the register for physical assault!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
If she ever pretends to be a nurse I swear to God I'll bleeping resign from my job! I have been a nurse for almost 39 years, 26 of which have been in a very busy neonatal intensive care unit. I think if I heard her calling the babies "handsnomes" and asking about their mummaz, I'd be struck off the register for physical assault!
All credit to you 🙌❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hmm basic dog ownership there, don't disturb a dog when they're sleeping hunnaaaaayy

Reactions: 11
Does anyone have an email to complain to P&G? I’ve just seen that HB tit show and with everything happened to UC and, well, this gov right now I have to complain about her blatant selfish and harmful behaviour. I can’t imagine how those who work at HB must feel seeing her

Reactions: 21
Here you go Janine, this will improve the content of your grey joggers…Is that a banana in your pants or are you just pleased to see me?
6A6E744F-9D3A-4280-8B1F-9C086571048B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ooooh I'd love for her to come to my hospital. I'm such a passive aggressive that I could find her all the "proper" *cough cough* jobs to do 💩💩🤎🤎

Realistically though I don't think a hospital plays into her tend world

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m reading these comments and feel awful now as I sent my daughter in with two carrier bags full. But it was all stuff from my cupboards that don’t get eaten. Tins, cereals, crisps and stuff. It was all ok but I thought it was better to go to the school but now I’m probably thinking I looked like a knob head 🥺
If you didn't arrange your donations in the back of a Range Rover and film it for Instagram, I think you'll be just fine! Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She wouldn’t last an hour, at best she could pose as a receptionist 😂 I could just imagine her, with those fake nails on and the shoulder out, hair all over the place, I don’t think too many nurses would take to that impression very well 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I need advice 😂 I kid you not my 3 year old came home from nursery yesterday and there was a party invite in her bag, open it up and it’s and Mrs hinch theme 🤦🏼‍♀️ The mum is a major sheep!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
I need advice 😂 I kid you not my 3 year old came home from nursery yesterday and there was a party invite in her bag, open it up and it’s and Mrs hinch theme 🤦🏼‍♀️ The mum is a major sheep!!
Oh my god seriously?? That’s both hilarious and horrendous.

I’m afraid you’ll have to change nurseries 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh what an amazing job! ❤❤❤ I think it takes a really special person to do that job

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Obviously not the kids choice of themed birthday then...that's awful

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Another story of Lennie and Henry. Where's Ronnie for morning cuddles?? I hope he's downstairs with Inch having some PROPER breakfast, and getting ready for a lovely morning walk running through crunchy leaves on scooters (it's what I'm currently getting ready to do with the kids)
But ofcourse they aren't.

Reactions: 19
Oh my god seriously?? That’s both hilarious and horrendous.

I’m afraid you’ll have to change nurseries 😂😂
I’d take a photo of the invite but I don’t want to get into trouble or incase anyone knows her 😂 it’s basically like a page from one of her list books, you’ve got to wear your favourite grey item of clothing…..I’ve text saying we’ve got plans 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Oh what an amazing job! ❤❤❤ I think it takes a really special person to do that job
Thank you ❤ in this world I think we're all small cogs in a big wheel and we need ALL the cogs to keep the wheel of life turning. Sadly there's people like Hinch in the world who think that wheel turns just for them and they don't need to contribute anything towards it. I'm glad I'm not like her. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I need advice 😂 I kid you not my 3 year old came home from nursery yesterday and there was a party invite in her bag, open it up and it’s and Mrs hinch theme 🤦🏼‍♀️ The mum a major sheep!!
Are you taking the piss 😂😂😂 a toddlers party is hinch themed? I don't have the words tbh..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Take the day off 😂😂😂😂
Sorry I’m dopey, 😂 I thought it was a theme day at nursery 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.