Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can they stop with the whole grey jogger thing, once is tolerable with hypnosis and alcohol but repeatedly?
It’s what I’d expect teenagers to post and this doesn’t come across as free spirited and young at heart just very sad and try hard

Reactions: 16
Also, no reason to be crouching so low behind the cart. She has to reach up and over the cart to grab the item then place it on the shelf above her head. Whatchya hiding? Always bent over or hiding behind something/someone/a filter.
She’s probably pregnant again. #bumpgate 😂

eta - this time last year she was in home bargains launching her rose blunderland. I wonder if she has a contract to do annual visits to home bargains 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t really use Insta so not sure if all filters and tricks. Is she using filters on her videos ( to make her face so defined) but the filter name (try it) option isn’t there? Can you hide it? Cause she looks so different in the supermarket video. Now her face is fine but just soooooo different.

Reactions: 9
Late to the party because I was at work yesterday but what a way to show off and brag! Way to go Sophie and Jamie! Buy a huge amount of stuff for the Harvest Festival that you've apparently budgeted for, go to the trouble of displaying it all in the back of your top of the range Range Rover and take the perfect photo for Instagram! That's the true meaning of being thankful is it Sophie? You smug twit! duck off!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Retail is definitely one of the hardest jobs out there and retail workers have worked incredibly hard during the pandemic especially when customers can be so rude so it really annoyed me to see Hinch happily playing shops like a child. She's definitely a child in an adult's body.

I think everything she does is for her and all about her because she has to be the centre of attention always.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I do agree on the fact it will be gratefully received no matter what.
But….
I don’t understand why Soph and Jamie would actively choose to buy the cheapest own brand options.

They could have added some bits like the Heinz Big Soup cans (do they even still sell them?!) that are more like a meal than a soup, instead of the cheapest option soup which won’t be as filling (especially as who knows if the recipient will have bread or similar). They don’t have to watch the pennies. But they have.

It just screams ‘I work with Tesco undeclared ad’ to me.
In the twisted logic of Sophie Hinchliffe's brain, her buying lesser known and supermarket own brands will make her more relatable, as though she's saying "I'm a millionaire but I eat smart price beans" but what she has done is actually insulting to the other families who have donated to the cause. Sophie Hinchliffe, bleeping things up since 2018!

Reactions: 12
Retail is definitely one of the hardest jobs out there and retail workers have worked incredibly hard during the pandemic especially when customers can be so rude so it really annoyed me to see Hinch happily playing shops like a child. She's definitely a child in an adult's body.

I think everything she does is for her and all about her because she has to be the centre of attention always.
Spot on. She takes the piss. Absolute piss

Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion:

Let’s keep this one simple, Sopha is and always will be a spoilt, self entitled twit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Looks like the account in question is going back through old threads and liking a lot of old posts, currently on thread 376.
It could be a new member who’s gone back to the beginning for the full eye opening experience and can’t comment yet cause the threads they are working through are closed but definitely worth keeping an eye on…..
Well if they are new here they are in for a treat!
Hope they enjoy the ride lol

Reactions: 6
God, she really does come across as a simpleton in those clips from the tills at Home Bargains. How insulting to people who actually work in retail. She’s an idiot.

Reactions: 16
You'd think with all her money she'd get her bloody roots done.
And again tone deaf, playing checkout girl, making a mockery of people who actually work for a living. Not that our Soph knows what that's like!

Reactions: 13
Can’t wait to see what shite she comes out with today, or are we predicting a phone in drawer day while Ma strokes her head on the sofa 🤦🏼‍♀️

New thread title suggestion… Failed Harvest Festoval brag so Sopha’s packing tend checkout bags 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I never comment on this thread but those retail clips have filled me with a new level of rage I didn’t know possible 🤬

Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion - Taking the piss while working the till, Sopha’s starting to make us ill..

Reactions: 15
Morning trolls
I’m still enraged about the whole spectacle yesterday and it seems many other people were aswell but a burning question I have which I don’t think has been mentioned did anyone see a comment on here last night from someone called TraceyHo I can’t find it now but isn’t her nail lady called Tracey?? Are the inner circle finally seeing the light?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.