Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is my first time posting on this thread, have had to skip a few pages as I’m busy (looking after my baby!!!) so don’t know if this has been said.. she scanned her OWN shopping, and told this man that he can have it for free, ATV?! Ehhh am I missing something, because that man is clearly the manager/ works there, and it’s her own trolley that is waiting to be unloaded?! Sorry if this has been mentioned x
We’ll spotted!
also didn’t she quote the price £94.00 ( or similar… I don’t want to rewatch and check) there’s no way that adds up to so much.. so she didn’t even use the till, just dicking about ‘tending’ 🙄🙄🥴

Reactions: 16
Thread Title

Mrs Hinch is all about look at me me me. Real cashiers don’t get things for free

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Shame our best selling author couldn't even spell 'stationery' correctly, given that she professes to love it so much. Use a bloody dictionary Soph or at least a spell checker. Stationery = notebooks etc; stationary = not moving. Hope that helps ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Shame our best selling author couldn't even spell 'stationery' correctly, given that she professes to love it so much. Use a bloody dictionary Soph or at least a spell checker. Stationery = notebooks etc; stationary = not moving. Hope that helps ATV
Exactly. Yes to all this🙌

Reactions: 5
StationEry, millionaire author Sophie.

Here, I'll give you an easy way to remember it.

E for Envelope.

You're welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So sopha has loved playing shops today. What a patronising cow! I bet retail workers could just love to pretend they were at work too. Retail is horrible, I've done it as a Xmas temp job and never again. Customers are so bloody rude.

Also I wonder what little Ron and Lon will say when they grow up " my favourite activity was flour and water cos my hole parents throw out everything else"

Reactions: 27
She designed that notebook did she? A couple of headings, blank lines and some doodles. I’m dead 😆

I’m going to design one for us. Called “Tattle Tales - Sofa’s life in lies” and we can fill in the pages with the stupid tone deaf stuff she does. Doodles of crunky schhhhnacks, 5 litre bottles of Rola Cola and trolls in the margin.

It’ll be cheaper than hers as well because we all love a barg. Yours for £13.98. Who wants one??

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Looking back over today and last few days when I thought Sopha couldn't get anyway worse, she does!!!!

Playing tend shops - you know what get a fuking real job like the rest of us, working long hours for tit pay and rude customers, you wouldn't be sat on that till grinning and saying yiu wished you were working... also did they do this at closing time because again no one ever gets pics of her in public.

Supermarket sweep in tesco - "buying?" All her own shite, head big enough?!

Gifting her mate tesco stuff when she should and could of gotten her much better stuff like woman impowering books, stuff the child can keep.

Joggergate 🤢

Harvest festival And that bleeping show off picture of the cheap brands in a boot of a top of the range car! It's like she's lording it over people but trying to seem relatable.

And non existant trolls

Sky TV that costs thousands

Credit not been giving for quotes

And

All we need now is a anxiety post ...

And then the post of them moving house will be announced!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She designed that notebook did she? A couple of headings, blank lines and some doodles. I’m dead 😆

I’m going to design one for us. Called “Tattle Tales - Sofa’s life in lies” and we can fill in the pages with the stupid tone deaf stuff she does. Doodles of crunky schhhhnacks, 5 litre bottles of Rola Cola and trolls in the margin.

It’ll be cheaper than hers as well because we all love a barg. Yours for £13.98. Who wants one??
I like this idea but it'll have to be in instalments surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know, you could go and work scanning shopping and stacking shelves if you want Soph, working for minimum wage and being treated poorly is so much fun for normal people who struggle and have been subject to awful abuse and conditions over a pandemic.
She’s a bleeping flannel - such a joke to her isn’t it?
I worked in a supermarket years ago at weekends and nights to fund university, and it is a job that I don't think I could go back to - and nothing to do with 'thinking I'm above it' or anything. I honestly don't think I could sit and put up with the way staff are treated again, nevermind with the pandemic mixed in. I've been treated like crap within the NHS at times, but nothing compares to some of the crap I was expected to put up with in retail, often with absolutely no support from superiors. The entitlement within society is shocking. Being chastised as I dared speak and ask for payment while someone is rudely chatting with a friend on the phone whilst being served, customers already eating products and just staring at you expecting their bags packed whilst they stuff their face with goods still unpaid for. It being our faults as individuals when a product was unavailable. I'll always remember the day I was grabbed and threatened over a kiosk counter because I had refused alcohol to someone who was definitely already drunk, and the day I was screamed at because someone's milk had turned when still in its 'use by'. I did it for 4 years before I decided I couldn't balance work and med school, and had to rely on loans, and I don't think she realises just how many people, esp in the current climate, are not there through choice but because they NEED to be there dealing with all this crap to feed their kids or keep their homes as they aren't rinsing followers with books of nothing or putting their name on existing poor quality products with bumped up prices (judging by some of the Tesco reviews). I wouldn't be surprised if as well as the shop employee, the other 'customers' she served weren't plants or picked out. There is no chance in hell she'd have been made to sit there and listen to anyone complain or talk down to her. She and P&G were tone deaf...in fact HB too. Can you imagine sitting there while she 'plays' knowing you are on minimum wage having to actually do it, meanwhile her contracts probably mean it was lucrative for her to be there (and for probably HUGE amounts more) with her essentially mocking how you make sure your family's needs are met?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Stationery, ffs, stationery. Stationary is your position on the sofa love.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Me, I’ll pre-order, but can every other page be one of @Bunnykins recaps?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.