Mrs Hinch #439 Soph puts the Annoy in tannoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SS will actually have to go into Labour since she can’t do any tap to tidy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She had a full glam squad come round and do a Halloween makeover and photoshoot then she didn't go out or party or anything. They took photos of her perched on the stool, they went home and she went to bed lol.
It wasn't even Halloween night either!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I hope she’s reading this going Jameeeehhhhhh what if I can’t buy bots anymore and everyone will see that I don’t in fact have more followers than actual celebs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone I know has tweeted that Soph was in Chelmsford Teschco 2 hours ago (6pm). She will be furious if tonight was meant to be her big reveal and all the socials have gone down 😂😂😂
Chelmsford?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No wonder she's dressing down!
Chelmsford 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope she’s reading this going Jameeeehhhhhh what if I can’t buy bots anymore and everyone will see that I don’t in fact have more followers than actual celebs
Jammmeehh will have spent all night opening 23 accounts! “I’m trying darling”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven't been on for a few days as the sick bug has officially entered my house. Funnily enough despite this, my washing has been done and the tealights on in their holder #tendmess..anyway..rant time..

Hinch says she doesn't like labels? Does she mean she can't stand SS crackhead sister or labels like Autism? Surely getting the 'label' would mean Ronnie gets the necessary help? How more obvious can she be about her shame?

She doesn't wear that tracksuit for days either. All pre records and the sheep are too dumb to see it. The sheep are those mums that turn up to school in swept back messy buns, hoop earrings, puffer coats and sliders with pjs on. Absolute morons.

That tannoy thing, tend anxiety again, I need to have words with my GP because sertraline isn't doing for me what it's doing for her.

Also using Ronnie's delays for content and to delve into a parenting account is vile. She will stop at nothing.

Reactions: 36
Pritt-stick, soda crystals and a glass jar? Nah, that’s done me in 🤣😩💀 Just when we thought she couldn’t get anymore stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also I'm almost bouncing up and down at the excitement of waiting to see Hinch slapping herself on video because Instagram was down.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I keep thinking I must have been hallucinating when I watched her using pritt stick and soda crystals to stick on the outside to make them textured.
But I can’t imagine steam in a bathroom is going to mix well with soda crystals even if they’ve been sprayed over???

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think Hinch is bringing out a craft ideas book for Christmas.

How to make a reef, how to upcycle, how to spray paint soda crystals. All that tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.