Mrs Hinch #439 Soph puts the Annoy in tannoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But I can’t imagine steam in a bathroom is going to mix well with soda crystals even if they’ve been sprayed over???
I didn't know pritt came in spray form 🤷‍♀️I sprayed all my under bed storage with quick setting cement and tye dyed them.They look beautiful but I can't lift the *uckers up.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m now 10 mins behind as my teenager appeared to actually talk to me! Can tell there’s no WhatsApp 🤣
Has the weird student got anything to do with the old man dying?

What does the old woman (smoking weed) know?

Reactions: 2
So guyyysch, if you want to make your own Home Hinch Home jars, all you need is

Jars
Pritt Stick
Soda crystals
Spray paint
Knobs (Jamie’s is too small soz)
Some of my Hinch range to have in the background oh my goodness silly old me I didn’t realise they were there! Oopsie should it be an ad? I’m still learning 🙈

(Sorry I haven’t got the finished jars!)
Did she coat it in sugar or salt? That's what it looked like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

The weird student is creepy! There’s def something up with him.

Did she coat it in sugar or salt? That's what it looked like 😂
Soda crystals 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Just got to the weed smoking. So behind!
Don’t think she knows anything but think she’ll end up helping Jack.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
When instasham restarts will she acknowledge the outage or just carry on with her pre records?

Reactions: 9

What you chatting?I thought for a moment clingon killed pa and ma needed something more than malibu.
Come back Soph-they're all weird on here 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
People are saying Instagram isn’t just down, it’s gone. Something to do with a routing being deleted. Could you imagine if all these insta wankers have to start afresh? 😂😂😂😂 it’s gonna be a sleepless night at Guantanamo Grey hunnays!!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Can you not remember her getting the full glam squad round her house to do it. Dead funny
I remember it was actually the day before Halloween (or Hinchoween as the narcissistic bint called it)! Imagine going to all that effort and you‘re not even going to have Trick or Treaters round to terrify! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Broke The gram ….. hilarious.
bloody hilarious
She will be proper reading us all tonight as she has nowt else to do

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If it’s been deleted I’m having a bleeping party and all you trolls are invited 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.