Mrs Hinch #439 Soph puts the Annoy in tannoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know but no one is answering me I don’t know what’s going on
I think it’s something to do with the screenshot I posted yesterday - I hope people don’t think it’s me 😂😂 there was an argument going down on ss page but the comments were deleted and just showed people calling out someone for being a troll. Someone said she had posted the original comments on her story so I went and had a look and screenshot it- it’s all under hunches comment on ss baby post - the story itself has been deleted now- hope this helps - atv!

Reactions: 10
It's me. I'm sorry.
No but apparently so, I seen the info this morn then seen the comment on gram but i can't for the life of me work out who it is 🤷‍♀️ whoever it is FACK OOOOFF
I hate feeling left out 😩 what’s going on?

Reactions: 10
Thats it!! Today's ruined!!! Its past lunchtime and zofa never put an inspirational pastry, egg, plastic cheese and tomato dissshhh. I didnt know what to make my kid of his lunchhhh so he had to eat a sandwich instead the poor boy 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anybody else walking round saying ‘bunny where the duck are you? We need you’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve been working and appear to have missed the tea?! Can anyone summarise pleeeease? There is a traitor?! What did I miss?!

Edit for typo!

Reactions: 3
Hmm how can her bedding Kingsize £30 in Tesco and then exactly the same bedding in Asda £18 there own brand 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
New Fred here guyshh

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.