Mrs Hinch #439 Soph puts the Annoy in tannoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because everything is down and we’re all on Twitter… Here’s some more ‘tattle mob’ bashing. Also missed the jars - something to look forward to when insta is back up and running! View attachment 794436View attachment 794437
They contradict themselves. “Like or dislike celebrities on your own time on any existing medium”. So we do. Here. On tattle. Away from their feeds. But they say it’s wrong. Which is it love?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
House under police protection 🤔🤔
they must be joking to. Hinch fans are constantly sending death threads to people! Anyone remember lots of threads back my friend run a charity page and commented something about the plastic on a hinch grid post and her fans literally bombarded her with messages to the point she had to delete her charity page 💀 she didn’t even say anything bad, she just said she hoped she’d cut down on the plastic use 🤣🤣 they are insane

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
So guyyysch, if you want to make your own Home Hinch Home jars, all you need is

Jars
Pritt Stick
Soda crystals
Spray paint
Knobs (Jamie’s is too small soz)
Some of my Hinch range to have in the background oh my goodness silly old me I didn’t realise they were there! Oopsie should it be an ad? I’m still learning 🙈

(Sorry I haven’t got the finished jars!)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I never actually saw any of her stories today cos of work and then bloody Instagram being down 🙄 looks like I missed a real treat with the story of her shoving down pringles!!! 🤪🤪
New thread and recap came in very handy @Bunnykins 😍🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They contradict themselves. “Like or dislike celebrities on your own time on any existing medium”. So we do. Here. On tattle. Away from their feeds. But they say it’s wrong. Which is it love?
exactly! I totally disagree with leaving comments on these peoples posts, they are annoying as hell but no need for it. Same with Tik tok, it’s not ok to go out your way to comment on someone’s page so what is actually wrong with a safe place? No one forces these people to check their threads, they are just so self absorbed they cannot help themselve. I imagine I am not liked by everyone, in fact living with undiagnosed adhd till I was 24 I was an annoying bleep so loads of people probably hated me. Why would you go seek out a place where people that don’t like you go to let rip 🤣

Reactions: 34

Jars
Pritt Stick
Soda crystals
Spray paint
Some of my Hinch range to have in the background oh my goodness silly old me I didn’t realise they were there! Oopsie should it be an ad? I’m still learning 🙈

The anticipation to see these finished jars!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The stuff we say about her babie? Lol 😂 illiterate wanker.
Like what? That he’s a gorgeous little boy who deserves better parenting?
Sorry she did write babies but my bad cropping and editing skills chopped the ‘S’ off 😂🙈 But still - what a load of rubbish!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The anticipation to see these finished jars!!
Oh you’re going to get yourself straight down to Tesco (Ad) for pritt stick and soda crystals to decorate them with!

Sorry she did write babies but my bad cropping and editing skills chopped the ‘S’ off 😂🙈 But still - what a load of rubbish!
Saying one of them gets filtered so much that he looks like an animation, which is horrendous behaviour for a mother, is not horrible! It’s true!

And that the ‘first born’ is morbidly obese and needs to go to dog people is fact.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t speak for other threads on here because I only read this thread and Mario’s but I’ve never seen any one write anything remotely threatening on here.
Everyone is kind about her kids too.
If you’re a fan of someone why would you look up “nasty” things to read about them anyway?

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Jars
Pritt Stick
Soda crystals
Spray paint

I reckon she wants to try and get a collab with Pritt Stick now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t speak for other threads on here because I only read this thread and Mario’s but I’ve never seen any one write anything remotely threatening on here.
Everyone is kind about her kids too.
If you’re a fan of someone why would you look up “nasty” things to read about them anyway?
If they think we say horrible things, they should go look at Stacey’s thread and the comments about Rex!
My tattle adventure started over there, and I’m so so glad I came here. I haven’t looked at SS thread in about a week and I stopped commenting ages ago, it was making me uncomfortable how every other post was slating Rex.

We here actually care about Hinch’s kids and want better for them - but not in a creepy ‘we’re their aunties’ way.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
they must be joking to. Hinch fans are constantly sending death threads to people! Anyone remember lots of threads back my friend run a charity page and commented something about the plastic on a hinch grid post and her fans literally bombarded her with messages to the point she had to delete her charity page 💀 she didn’t even say anything bad, she just said she hoped she’d cut down on the plastic use 🤣🤣 they are insane
You know how at the moment various football teams are under scrutiny with calls to punish teams, etc. if their fans are completely out of line...maybe influencers should be held responsible for their followers who troll in their name and there be sanctions? Tattle can go (not really!) but there is to be no deleting of comments on social media then (that are not actual abuse but mere questions or pointing out inaccuracies). Oh no that would never be fair in their eyes because the sheep don't see the hypocrisy. You better not dare have an opinion that you don't bring to the influencer's attention by discussing it elsewhere, but it's absolutely fine for them to directly attack people for quite often nothing more than a question or holding someone to account.

Reactions: 22
I mean it's already been said but
'Then she tried her hand at making some texssshhhhtured jars for her bathroom which were so bleeping hideous that they broke Instagram....'

Pahaha!!!

Great fred title too. Excellent stuff nusty trolls. Hardly requires 'police protection' now does it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 794452

This was the only screen grab I could get before it crashed. Safe to say they looked shiiiiiiite.

The stuff we say about her babie? Lol 😂 illiterate wanker.
Like what? That he’s a gorgeous little boy who deserves better parenting?
It honestly infuriates me that her sheep followers say we’re spreading hate by being concerned about Ronnie’s possible additional needs! I am the parent of a SEN child myself and it’s so hurtful that they judge it as such a negative thing to say! 😡 Well it says a lot more about them than it does about us, that’s for damn sure - all we’ve ever done is wish the poor boy was getting more support and less time with a camera in his face!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.