Mrs Hinch #439 Soph puts the Annoy in tannoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep thinking I must have been hallucinating when I watched her using pritt stick and soda crystals to stick on the outside to make them textured.
It's like something from a tit episode of Blue Peter 🤣🤣🤣 (now that's showing my age!!! 🤭🤭🤭)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is the nicest fred I’m on

Rebecca Lamb bit brutal. V personal.
SS bit gestapo if you breathe anyone else
Brummy Mummy funny but fierce

Hinch lovely well meaning bullshit spotting bestest fred

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I keep thinking I must have been hallucinating when I watched her using pritt stick and soda crystals to stick on the outside to make them textured.
I didn’t get the chance to see this amazing creation so not sure where or how the soda crystals come into it BUT dont they dissolve when wet?

Surely a hot bath or steamy shower is going to dissolve all the texture and leave a puddle 💁🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This is the nicest fred I’m on

Rebecca Lamb bit brutal. V personal.
SS bit gestapo if you breathe anyone else
Brummy Mummy funny but fierce

Hinch lovely well meaning bullshit spotting bestest fred
I follow some hilarious but BRUTAL threads. But this is my favourite thread! I don't think we're too bad tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How long do you think it’ll be before Jamie decides to try for an early night oi oi oi 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I follow some hilarious but BRUTAL threads. But this is my favourite thread! I don't think we're too bad tbh
I think we’re funny fuckers on here. We do get massively pissed off with her at times and rightly so, but I think mostly it’s all in good humour. No one ever goes ott. And to be honest if you like her, don’t come on here. Go and spend time with your beyoooootiful family. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Imagine if Instagram NEVER came back online, how would Grinch cope? She'd have to get her arse prised off that manky sofa and go get a proper job. Nah, she wouldn't last 2 minutes in the real world.
Is it around 4 hours now it's been offline? I bet she's sat crawling at her neck and saying to Jimbobnoknob that her life is over because she can't get on to peddle her lies and tit.
When social media becomes your main focus in life, yet you can't do duck all about it when it goes down. That's life I'm afraid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
While this is the Twitter feed for Hinch, if you search SS it’s absolutely flooded with comments about whether she’s in labour.

Gretal face slaps all round!
No one says to take twitter down, these comments are no different to tattle🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 32
Settling down with my crunky snacks and healthy weight spaniel for Silent Witness.
Hoping insta stays off aaaalll night 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It honestly infuriates me that her sheep followers say we’re spreading hate by being concerned about Ronnie’s possible additional needs! I am the parent of a SEN child myself and it’s so hurtful that they judge it as such a negative thing to say! 😡 Well it says a lot more about them than it does about us, that’s for damn sure - all we’ve ever done is wish the poor boy was getting more support and less time with a camera in his face!
Good observation! Maybe they think us noticing Ronnie has additional needs is mean which is just showing their own abelism. Way to call yourselves out 🙄

Reactions: 21
So guyyysch, if you want to make your own Home Hinch Home jars, all you need is

Jars
Pritt Stick
Soda crystals
Spray paint
Knobs (Jamie’s is too small soz)
Some of my Hinch range to have in the background oh my goodness silly old me I didn’t realise they were there! Oopsie should it be an ad? I’m still learning 🙈

(Sorry I haven’t got the finished jars!)
What in the name of God is she doing!? Genuinely looks like something my little boy brought back from pre school once on valentines day!
All those millions... can't she buy some decent tit!?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good observation! Maybe they think us noticing Ronnie has additional needs is mean which is just showing their own abelism. Way to call yourselves out 🙄
We’ve always pointed that out to them too. Why is it an insult to say he may have additional needs unless they see it as a negative thing? It’s them that has the problem.

Reactions: 27
I’ve only ever seen concern for the kids on here, at the end of the day if any of us had a job that was causing us so much (tend) anxiety we’d quit

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So guyyysch, if you want to make your own Home Hinch Home jars, all you need is

Jars
Pritt Stick
Soda crystals
Spray paint
Knobs (Jamie’s is too small soz)
Some of my Hinch range to have in the background oh my goodness silly old me I didn’t realise they were there! Oopsie should it be an ad? I’m still learning 🙈

(Sorry I haven’t got the finished jars!)
I think it’s really bleeping hilarious how tit all her crafts are 😂😂😂 crack on hinch, carry on being pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.