Mrs Hinch #439 Soph puts the Annoy in tannoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When instasham restarts will she acknowledge the outage or just carry on with her pre records?
Either A) carry on as normal in true Disney bubble style

Or B) "omg you guyschhh I've missed you SO much! Ron&Lon really missed their InstaAunties too gosh isn't life so crazy hahahahaha! I spent the Insta blackout scrolling tattle with my beautiful family, how did you spend yours? Please message me in the below answer box to up my engagement!"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
People are saying Instagram isn’t just down, it’s gone. Something to do with a routing being deleted. Could you imagine if all these insta wankers have to start afresh? 😂😂😂😂 it’s gonna be a sleepless night at Guantanamo Grey hunnays!!
I'll be absolutely over the bleeping moon if that's true

• Haha
Reactions: 18
People are saying Instagram isn’t just down, it’s gone. Something to do with a routing being deleted. Could you imagine if all these insta wankers have to start afresh? 😂😂😂😂 it’s gonna be a sleepless night at Guantanamo Grey hunnays!!
Omg she really did break Instagram 😂😂 her content is so tit the algorithm combusted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah saying insta, whatsapp and fb have been deleted and the people who can fix it have been locked out 😂 Sopha will need to actually speak to Inch ... wonder if she'll come back as Gretal all raging and punching her phone again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Recent rumours circulating are the server has been hacked…… what was I saying about bots and photos grinch, who the duck knows who’s got your photos now including kids names birth dates address to name a few 😬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 794452

This was the only screen grab I could get before it crashed. Safe to say they looked shiiiiiiite.

The stuff we say about her babie? Lol 😂 illiterate wanker.
Like what? That he’s a gorgeous little boy who deserves better parenting?
Is it just me or is Worzel Gummidge using a lot of exclamation points all of a sudden. Condescending twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I imagine she’s been crying into her Mum’s lap all night at how unfair it all is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d love for this to be true 🙏🏼

Reactions: 7
duck me she's gone too far with the plastic surgery this time, she's no longer recognisable at all!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20211004-221646_Brave.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.