Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what will be next out of her dirty mouth. “Oh I’ve had so many wonderful offers of trips and such but because of Ronnie we can’t do them”. She’s vile and I imagine on some level she is blaming him for not being inline with her “perfect” version of a child. It’s just the kind of person she is
Knowing what she wants us to know now,why on earth did she disrupt his routine by putting him through the trauma of the latest trip?
"Daddy"could have taken his ickle princess on her own.She would have enjoyed the rides much more than adulting in a posh hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Knowing what she wants us to know now,why on earth did she disrupt his routine by putting him through the trauma of the latest trip?
"Daddy"could have taken his ickle princess on her own.She would have enjoyed the rides much more than adulting in a posh hotel.
It just shows how selfish she is. She only cares about her needs and if it looks good on Instagram. There are plenty of other holidays they could have done that wouldn’t have upset Ronnie as much, but a quiet holiday to the woods exploring doesn’t look as good to her

Reactions: 26
She's probably hoping to win The Nobel Prize - for best completely invented condition 🙄

What bleeping annoying is the trashy tabloids using a non existent term and going along with it. How is that helping anyone!?
narcissists like Soph attract other narcissists & brainless dimwits just like trashy tabloids attract bad / mediocre lazy journalists

Reactions: 25
Can imagine fiddle and tiny tears buying Sophie a gift cos you know it's Sams birthday and she can't possibly be left out....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I think she’s got confused with “invisible disability.”

She can’t really say disability without the diagnosis or maybe can’t admit he’s got a learning disability yet.

Invisible because to look at him you wouldn’t know.

Reactions: 42
Soph is a massive hypocrite!

SHE publiclySHAMED her SON by saying he was NAUGHTY in an interview and also on HER posts to MILLIONS of people. YET she has the bare faced cheek to say people are judging him and commenting on him & has decided to now talk about it. SOPH also filmed her SON on the TOILET. That in itself is truly bad. This is what SOPH has done to her OWN SON. She has used this as PR for HERSELF to gain more PUBLICITY, SYMPATHY, FREEBIES, and to get BRANDS wanting to work with her. She is USING her darling little son for her own gains. She is absolutely disgusting and I only hope a proper journalist takes a look at tattles evidence (fact based because there are links to her stories and her posts, so not made up - everything that has come from Mrs Hinchs mouth!), and decides to expose her for the fraud she truly is. I’m a mum and I’m appalled by what she’s done. Instead of removing Ron from Instagram, she’s going to feature him even more - disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 115

SHE publiclySHAMED her SON by saying he was NAUGHTY in an interview and also on HER posts to MILLIONS of people. YET she has the bare faced cheek to say people are judging him and commenting on him & has decided to now talk about it. SOPH also filmed her SON on the TOILET. That in itself is truly bad. This is what SOPH has done to her OWN SON. She has used this as PR for HERSELF to gain more PUBLICITY, SYMPATHY, FREEBIES, and to get BRANDS wanting to work with her. She is USING her darling little son for her own gains. She is absolutely disgusting and I only hope a proper journalist takes a look at tattles evidence (fact based because there are links to her stories and her posts, so not made up - everything that has come from Mrs Hinchs mouth!), and decides to expose her for the fraud she truly is. I’m a mum and I’m appalled by what she’s done. Instead of removing Ron from Instagram, she’s going to feature him even more - disgusting.
All of this!

Reactions: 23
It just shows how selfish she is. She only cares about her needs and if it looks good on Instagram. There are plenty of other holidays they could have done that wouldn’t have upset Ronnie as much, but a quiet holiday to the woods exploring doesn’t look as good to her
Like sheep walking and staying in a quiet tree house.
When you analyse it all 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You know what will be next out of her dirty mouth. “Oh I’ve had so many wonderful offers of trips and such but because of Ronnie we can’t do them”. She’s vile and I imagine on some level she is blaming him for not being inline with her “perfect” version of a child. It’s just the kind of person she is
But it would be like her to get companies coming to her and giving her freebies so she can promote their hidden/disability passes

Reactions: 15
When Ron was a baby, every noise he made, or every move he made was responded to with "Mumma!!" No wonder the child has delayed speech!!
And she doing exactly the same with Lonniethebarbiedoll. Sad

• Sad
Reactions: 16
He'd have loved forest holidays

Reactions: 20
BEHAVE!!! When did lil ol me become a VIP. How did it happen....If I'm honest I deserve this I don't know why or how I got here but I do know its where I'm meant to be. I'm fank yoo. I'm gonna celebrate with some fizz (apletizer) and a crunky snack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Yes all of this!!! She's a bleep. End of

• Heart
Reactions: 20
BEHAVE!!! When did lil ol me become a VIP. How did it happen....If I'm honest I deserve this I don't know why or how I got here but I do know its where I'm meant to be. I'm fank yoo. I'm gonna celebrate with some fizz (apletizer) and a crunky snack.
You deserve it bub, all the vest!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.