Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Winning thread title by @Babybail93 šŸ„³
Winning thread titles taken from page 40 onwards guyshhh šŸ‘
Ps try to make them not too long so they donā€™t have to be butchered to fit. I hate ruining them. šŸ˜† ATV.

Friday morning and Soph decided it was time to address Ronā€™s speech delay. What she didnā€™t address was why sheā€™s been lying about it for so long and telling us that Ron can talk very well fank yoo. Telling us he says ā€˜tend poo, asks why a man is eating paper and so many other ridiculous claims sheā€™s made.
She uploaded a video of Ronnie supposedly speaking just a few weeks ago with him saying ā€˜thereā€™ in response to her questioning him whilst reading a book. He wasnā€™t seen on screen and we all had our suspicions at the time but now itā€™s become clear it WAS faked by Sophie.
Thereā€™s not much more to say that hasnā€™t already been said but letā€™s just hope she puts little Ronā€™s interests first from now on.
And if youā€™re reading this Soph no one on Tattle has ever been anything other than kind, caring and concerned for your beautiful boy.

She went missing until Friday night when she appeared with a photo of her kitchen full of tit from where sheā€™d emptied the motorhome. Apparently this was to show us how sheā€™s just one of us. My kitchen isnā€™t full of Jamieā€™s dirty pants thanks. It was obviously motivated by her seeing Staceyā€™s new utility room again.
She was back with the Ronnie is naughty storyline again telling us heā€™d drawn on her curtains. Yeah sure he did hun. And stop telling us heā€™s naughty and has tantrums for content. We know heā€™s not allowed to do anything and none of his toys or pens are out.

Saturday morning and she was showing off her skills in signing to Ron. Very good Soph keep it up. And more importantly keep it off the gram unless youā€™re actually in this for the long haul. Remember youā€™re his mum. You shouldnā€™t expect a medal or adoration for doing the right thing by him. Itā€™s taken you long enough as it is.

Lennie the golden child appeared again as a cgi animation thanks to her disgusting filter she uses on him and we had an embarrassing make tutorial so if we want to compete on Drag Race UK weā€™ll be sorted.

Sheā€™s off on a family day out today so hopefully we can all have a break from her incessant need to be adored and the kids can have a day without her phone shoved in their faces.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie donā€™t rhyme.
Sophie doesnā€™t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 110
My first ever thread title! Iā€™m Fankoo!! She makes it so easy lately! šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 106
I feel she was backed into a corner - prob people noticed at Paultons Park? Iā€™m glad she has admitted he has needs but I knew she would milk it. How can she get away with lying? It was less than a few weeks ago since she said Ron had asked about the man eating paper and him saying ā€œthereā€. Wtf? Why does she not get called out for her lies

Reactions: 83
I feel she was backed into a corner - prob people noticed at Paultons Park? Iā€™m glad she has admitted he has needs but I knew she would milk it. How can she get away with lying? It was less than a few weeks ago since she said Ron had asked about the man eating paper and him saying ā€œthereā€. Wtf? Why does she not get called out for her lies
because the sheep are blind to it

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Also notice his needs arenā€™t a grid post and just a story if you are struggling so much and ā€œhighlightingā€ his needs. Is it so comments canā€™t be left eh Soph?!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
NO @Bunnykins you deserve an medal, the time and dedication you put into our recaps, yet you managed to still put something together after the last few days, especially as there's not been much to take the piss out of and make us giggle..
@Babybail93 got it so right šŸ„³ top parenting by tattle ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Omg I havenā€™t been on here for ages But just been watching her stories the last few weeks apart from still being the Symptoms of thrush (irritating ā€¦) she has suddenly started showing herself talking to her children? Maybe should of started doing that when Ronnie was younger I think! God she rattles me so much where her children are concerned

Reactions: 50
This is what I donā€™t get the lies!
Iā€™m glad Ronnie is getting help and attention he deserves. I understand it can be stressful for them as parents but keep him off Instagram and keep it private if itā€™s too much for you, donā€™t blatantly LIE about him talking, that is just bizarre!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
When you've had a few too many the night before and you feel rough as a badger's arse.....

Screenshot_20211002-140526_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Someone is happy at being the top story on the (vile) Daily Mail isnā€™t she?! Wind your itchy neck in love.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Anyone need a new mask? šŸ˜‚šŸ¤®
Looks more like her than her filtered self to be fair šŸ˜‚

Also,

ā€˜Lennie the golden child appeared again as a cgi animation thanks to her disgusting filter she uses on him and we had an embarrassing make tutorial so if we want to compete on Drag Race UK weā€™ll be sorted.ā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I've deleted Instagram for the foreseeable because of this new behaviour from her. I've realised none of it deserves my attention. Whether you fall for the influencers stories or not, it's still damaging to watch and I've has enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Whereā€™s the ott gift for her sisters birthday along with the cutesy one made by the boys ? A paw print card from Henry and a personalised cake ?

Reactions: 28
When Ron was a baby, every noise he made, or every move he made was responded to with "Mumma!!" No wonder the child has delayed speech!!

Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.