Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Bubs I'M so happy for me reading your posts and if I'm honest I knew you'd make a great VIP
Need to make this more about me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
A few more I ‘s and me me me topped off with some emotional emojis and you are on to a winner 😘😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
suppose we should be thankful she calls them “invisible speech needs” and not “tend speak probs”

• Haha
Reactions: 65
I saw £25. Honestly, why would anyone pay that? I could have my children make that for free. They'd have fun doing it and I'd love it a lot more than a Honch one.
£25??!??! you can go to a woods and Collect the stuff to make it yourself for free! It’s actually laughable how pricey these are.. I’d never pay that, and now especially in a time where gas prices are rising and all other issues! The sheep will be flocking to tesco. They might be freezing but as long as they have some expensive twigs they’ll be alright 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Either my husband is a secret tattler or I've just been talking /ranting alot 😅 in tesco today and there were two women rooting through the hinch lounge wear and he said "look at sheep huns, all been brainwashed" 😂😂
My local tesco has now just stocked her loungewear, cos it’s a sort of oatmealy colour my husband turned around at the jumpsuit when I was giving it a feel (feels nice but it’s so expensive!!) and went “babe don’t buy that, the colour and your height will have you looking like a used Johnny” i creased laughing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Not been on Hinch threads for months and thought I’d come back and see what’s going on. Wasn’t aware Lonnie was a Disney Pixar character .. how on earth did she manage to birth one of those?!
On a serious note.. Photoshopping / filtering a baby is disgraceful

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Zoph babes,hunnnnay- you’ve not given us the ‘ me and stace FaceTime every night ‘ story for ageeees hth 👍🏻

Reactions: 15
View attachment 791746

Did I miss her announcing she has a Christmas range?

'Brighten up your home this Christmas with a Hinch MONOCHROME wreath'

It looks bleeping shite - how much is this £30?
I will be avoiding anyone who puts this on their door!
We are currently house hunting and it’s so easy to spot the Hinch huns! Grey everything with a touch of mirrored surfaces and radiator covers. One house even had her makeup table arrangement! Safe to say the house hunting hasn’t been easy 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
If I see ‘invisible speech needs’ one more time 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 she made that term up surely?!
Yes, there is no such term. She is mixing "invisible/hidden disabilities" and "Speech Language and Communication Needs" together. She always has to make tit up, can never just tell the truth.

Reactions: 30
Omg Bubs I'M so happy for me reading your posts and if I'm honest I knew you'd make a great VIP
Need to make this more about me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aw fans you. I hope you become a VIP by being my no1 fan/sheep one day. I deserve it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I will be avoiding anyone who puts this on their door!
We are currently house hunting and it’s so easy to spot the Hinch huns! Grey everything with a touch of mirrored surfaces and radiator covers. One house even had her makeup table arrangement! Safe to say the house hunting hasn’t been easy 😂
Saw this for sale on our local site! Bargain at £50 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
2E0B2F04-A605-4E16-9AB1-FFBEBAA54DEF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.