Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor dog :( I think the dog is a right wanker but he looks huge, he is probably suffering

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I feel like us tattlers are raising those kids. She hasn’t got a bleeping clue until she reads here has she 😂

Reactions: 28
Looks more like her than her filtered self to be fair 😂

Also,

‘Lennie the golden child appeared again as a cgi animation thanks to her disgusting filter she uses on him and we had an embarrassing make tutorial so if we want to compete on Drag Race UK we’ll be sorted.’ 😂😂
That was my favourite bit of the recap too🤣🤣🤣
Spot on @Bunnykins 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Got to be a Tattler on the DM hahahahahahaha. If not they need their eyes testing, filter and fillers are not stunning and sexy, it's just portrays a fake person. 👀

Screenshot_20211002-170450_Brave.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If I did actually make the effort to wear make up the 3 people i see advertising it really doesn’t make me want to try it I feel iconic is giving it all out willy nilly to anyone and everyone and no disrespect none of them know how to actually apply the make up

Reactions: 23
I also think she is blaming covid for her sons speech problems. I have a child the same age - they are a day apart. I’m sorry but stuff has been opened before covid and in between and there are ways to support them to have social interaction. Its actually her fault to choose not to go, and rather than try and focus on said problem she made the choice to have another child which impact her ability to get out and about with them?

Reactions: 44
NO @Bunnykins you deserve an medal, the time and dedication you put into our recaps, yet you managed to still put something together after the last few days, especially as there's not been much to take the piss out of and make us giggle..
@Babybail93 got it so right 🥳 top parenting by tattle ❤
Totally agree. @Bunnykins you need to write a book of recaps. Pitch it to Penguin’s biggest publishing competitor. We would all buy it in a heartbeat. Then you would be a best selling awfurr as well. You won’t even need a ghost writer, so you’re already saving the publisher money there.
You can write it all in Tattlelish (sofa speak) and then do a tattle dictionary companion book where you explains where “Kate to the party” and “I’m fank you” come from - it would be great because who doesn’t love a sidekick?
Dr Rebecca would write you a great review which would probably sound something like “Unlike Hinch, @Bunnykins didn’t plagiarise me at all”. High praise indeed.

I think we are onto a winner here with your new book project. And I’m sure we are in agreement that you’re the very person to write this book as we all have the upmost respect for you.
😂📖📚✍⌨
#YouAreEnough #StolenPinterestQuote
#StraightToNumberOne
#AlotIsNotAWordButHinchThinksItIs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
If I see ‘invisible speech needs’ one more time 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 she made that term up surely?!
She's probably hoping to win The Nobel Prize - for best completely invented condition 🙄

What bleeping annoying is the trashy tabloids using a non existent term and going along with it. How is that helping anyone!?

Reactions: 31
If he gets so over-stimulated that it is triggering for him why does she shove a phone in his face all the time?

Reactions: 45
I sure she said a while back the vet told her to put Henry on a diet, that’s animal cruelty!! He’s so obese

• Sad
Reactions: 28
If he gets so over-stimulated that it is triggering for him why does she shove a phone in his face all the time?
And why does she take him to busy , bright , noisy places ???? I really hope she avoids lapland uk this year now knowing what she knows

Reactions: 36
Every time she does a make up tutorial I feel for the make up kid that she’s ripping off. Actually quite like the make up kid

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.