Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BEHAVE!!! When did lil ol me become a VIP. How did it happen....If I'm honest I deserve this I don't know why or how I got here but I do know its where I'm meant to be. I'm fank yoo. I'm gonna celebrate with some fizz (apletizer) and a crunky snack.
Don't forget a cake with your own handwritten icing on to congratulate yourself too now hunnayz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
With hinch farm, is there places in Essex she could live in but still have her dream home? Sorry I’m not so clued up about the area! If not, she would probably find it hard to leave her family I think.. with all the anxiety guyssshh..

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20211002-193731_Twitter.jpg

Did I miss her announcing she has a Christmas range?

'Brighten up your home this Christmas with a Hinch MONOCHROME wreath'

It looks bleeping shite - how much is this £30?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
BEHAVE!!! When did lil ol me become a VIP. How did it happen....If I'm honest I deserve this I don't know why or how I got here but I do know its where I'm meant to be. I'm fank yoo. I'm gonna celebrate with some fizz (apletizer) and a crunky snack.
Omg Bubs I'M so happy for me reading your posts and if I'm honest I knew you'd make a great VIP
Need to make this more about me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Also, whenever I type hinch my phone always corrects it to hunch 😂if she keeps sitting at home she will have a hunch!

View attachment 791746

my god more cheap tat…. I noticed she rarely ever announces that she’s launching something new, she just expects her shoppers to do all the work for her (but really, that’s no surprise is it?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 791746

Jesus what is that 🤢 urch!! My toddler could prob rustle that up with shite he collected on his walk daily tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What the duck is an invisible speech delay? Is this her way of saying that little Ronnie has additional needs? Ronnie has recently started Nursery, maybe they have raised concerns over his development and/ or behaviour? I hope he will get all the help and support he needs. Also how bleeping fat has she allowed that dog to get?! Surely that can’t be a healthy weight? He needs to be put on a diet sharpish!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And she doing exactly the same with Lonniethebarbiedoll. Sad
She’s loving Lonnie because it looks like he’s going to give her the content she’s craved with Ron. He’s a totally different character and is way more “switched on” for want of a better phrase than Ron was at his age. I think she sees Lon as being her Rex.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I follow the amazing Cassie and her 18 month old daughter Luna who has recently had a diagnosis of autism.

i love Cassie’s openness and her positive attitude to autism and of course the lovely Luna and her ability to bring her whole self to the world.

i love this latest photo of Luna ❤ Of course not many toddlers are speaking verbally at 18 months old but I feel Luna’s message is very appropriate for Ron or more importantly for Grinch.
We do not need to be verbal to speak and be counted.
5179683C-365E-4824-8587-6EF0345184E8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I think she’s got confused with “invisible disability.”

She can’t really say disability without the diagnosis or maybe can’t admit he’s got a learning disability yet.

Invisible because to look at him you wouldn’t know.
This was my first thought. She's either such a dimwit she forgot the proper phrase, is too ashamed to use the word 'disability' or thinks she can turn it in to a Hinch train hashtag #invisiblespeechneedsguys

Reactions: 27
With hinch farm, is there places in Essex she could live in but still have her dream home? Sorry I’m not so clued up about the area! If not, she would probably find it hard to leave her family I think.. with all the anxiety guyssshh..
Yes we’ve found 3 or 4 possibles on Right Move. I know which one I’m hoping for!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m actually surprised (and slightly impressed) that her range has lasted this long. I honestly though she would have one cycle with Tesco and it wouldn’t sell much. But I see she’s lasted a year and she’s bringing out Christmas bits. I still think she’s not at popular as she was when she first came out but if she continues to keep the Hinchers that she does have I think she can live comfortably of them.

Reactions: 16
Either my husband is a secret tattler or I've just been talking /ranting alot 😅 in tesco today and there were two women rooting through the hinch lounge wear and he said "look at sheep huns, all been brainwashed" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53
That rope basket in the Hinch range is identical to one I got on amazon last year that I keep my blankets in. I hope nobody sees it and thinks it's a Hinch one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.