Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she is going to address the "THERE" situation... And all the other times she has lied about RonNIE speaking

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She copies her so much it’s creepy. I feel she was the original Stacey in Hinch’s life.
Definitely. So many odd little aspects she copies. You get the sense the make up kid is secure in her identity which makes it all the more obvious that hinch Copies her. She’s definitely jealous of the. Positive feedback the makeup kid has had on her tutorials. But make up kid doesn’t use filters (unless I’m super naive) and is just so much more likeable.

Reactions: 34
Definitely. So many odd little aspects she copies. You get the sense the make up kid is secure in her identity which makes it all the more obvious that hinch Copies her. She’s definitely jealous of the. Positive feedback the makeup kid has had on her tutorials. But make up kid doesn’t use filters (unless I’m super naive) and is just so much more likeable.
No she definitely doesn’t use filters and she’s much better looking than Hinch which will be another problem for Hinch.
She seems much nicer. She’s probably only friends with her because she’s been taken in by Soph’s poor little me victim mentality. That’s probably been going on most of her life. I don’t doubt she’d have been the same at high school.

Reactions: 29
I’ve just gone down a ss singing rabbit hole. It’s made me think that prob hinch has been “singing in to car with stace” and got it into her head that she’s as good or better and therefore can have a singing career. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
See she manages to comment on everything ss posts....the kid's posts not so much. Document's every outing/meeting with ss kid's not so much....maybe the kids didn't want plastered all over her Insta or maybe they just aren't z list enough?

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
It’s really getting on my tits now. Gah I bet she’s just loving this! She’ll be over at her sister‘s birthday making the whole day all about her and “her” struggles. I hope at least someone in that house drinks alcohol because that would be the only way to get through the party! @fannysjohnny are they all non drinkers (cough) or is it just Soph tending?

It will be a normal day, for alcohol🤷‍♀️There's phases when mums just dont-not to say she hasn't dabbled.Ma hated the taste until she discovered Malibu,watered down then on ice,neat,straw in bottle,currently waiting for army reserves to replenish her tank.
Pa liked a tipple until Fiddle told him he didn't.
Inch probably shouldn't.
Uncles Dave and Ray will be glad their respective partners are nominated drivers.Nanny Rose will be having a sherry and wondering if she's the last standing member to be responsible for this tit show.
It’s really getting on my tits now. Gah I bet she’s just loving this! She’ll be over at her sister‘s birthday making the whole day all about her and “her” struggles. I hope at least someone in that house drinks alcohol because that would be the only way to get through the party! @fannysjohnny are they all non drinkers (cough) or is it just Soph tending?
I wrote you an in depth response but I can't post it! Keeps coming up as an error!
I'll keep trying but Johnny is insisting on a date night,wait till he's asleep and I'll try again,I've snuck another brandy in his egg nogg.
I was basically saying none of them would say no,except for inch who shouldn't and Pa who doesn't have a say in it.
Nanny Rose will be having a sherry wondering if she is the last standing to be responsible for the tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But it’s on her dream list, I doubt she meant the real one🤔
Without a doubt.The cynic in me thinks a sob story will stand more chance of getting a freebie.
Wouldn't it be lovely if she donated it to someone more deserving-or even doubled it.
What's the chances 🙄

Reactions: 26
Without a doubt.The cynic in me thinks a sob story will stand more chance of getting a freebie.
Wouldn't it be lovely if she donated it to someone more deserving-or even doubled it.
What's the chances 🙄
You know what will be next out of her dirty mouth. “Oh I’ve had so many wonderful offers of trips and such but because of Ronnie we can’t do them”. She’s vile and I imagine on some level she is blaming him for not being inline with her “perfect” version of a child. It’s just the kind of person she is

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I wrote you an in depth response but I can't post it! Keeps coming up as an error!
I'll keep trying but Johnny is insisting on a date night,wait till he's asleep and I'll try again,I've snuck another brandy in his egg nogg.
I was basically saying none of them would say no,except for inch who shouldn't and Pa who doesn't have a say in it.
Nanny Rose will be having a sherry wondering if she is the last standing to be responsible for the tit show.
It’s there! It’s above your reply, in with the comment!

will paste here -

It will be a normal day, for alcohol🤷‍♀️There's phases when mums just dont-not to say she hasn't dabbled.Ma hated the taste until she discovered Malibu,watered down then on ice,neat,straw in bottle,currently waiting for army reserves to replenish her tank.
Inch probably shouldn't.
Uncles Dave and Ray will be glad their respective partners are nominated drivers.Nanny Rose will be having a sherry and wondering if she's the last standing member to be responsible for this tit show.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh god! I bet Big Al is even more emotional when he’s had a drink? 😂 don’t let him at the gin for god sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I am a speech and language therapist and never have I ever heard of 'invisible speech delay'.
Completely made up.

I would normally say early language delay for under 5's with speech/language delays unless a more specific diagnosis is made. Language development involves so much more than speech. A child needs to develop attention and listening and play skills for starters....

Sorry as you were!

• Heart
Reactions: 100
It’s there! It’s above your reply, in with the comment!

will paste here -

Inch probably shouldn't.
How'd you do that 😗
I was saying it will be a normal day cos they're all in on it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.