Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've deleted Instagram for the foreseeable because of this new behaviour from her. I've realised none of it deserves my attention. Whether you fall for the influencers stories or not, it's still damaging to watch and I've has enough.
I have too-sick of it being like QVC-feel so much better for it and now I know iā€™m not giving any engagement encouraging these unrelatable, unbelievable, people with extremely low morals who are basically too lazy to get a proper job.

Reactions: 45
Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Winning thread title by @Babybail93 šŸ„³
Winning thread titles taken from page 40 onwards guyshhh šŸ‘
Ps try to make them not too long so they donā€™t have to be butchered to fit. I hate ruining them. šŸ˜† ATV.

Friday morning and Soph decided it was time to address Ronā€™s speech delay. What she didnā€™t address was why sheā€™s been lying about it for so long and telling us that Ron can talk very well fank yoo. Telling us he says ā€˜tend poo, asks why a man is eating paper and so many other ridiculous claims sheā€™s made.
She uploaded a video of Ronnie supposedly speaking just a few weeks ago with him saying ā€˜thereā€™ in response to her questioning him whilst reading a book. He wasnā€™t seen on screen and we all had our suspicions at the time but now itā€™s become clear it WAS faked by Sophie.
Thereā€™s not much more to say that hasnā€™t already been said but letā€™s just hope she puts little Ronā€™s interests first from now on.
And if youā€™re reading this Soph no one on Tattle has ever been anything other than kind, caring and concerned for your beautiful boy.

She went missing until Friday night when she appeared with a photo of her kitchen full of tit from where sheā€™d emptied the motorhome. Apparently this was to show us how sheā€™s just one of us. My kitchen isnā€™t full of Jamieā€™s dirty pants thanks. It was obviously motivated by her seeing Staceyā€™s new utility room again.
She was back with the Ronnie is naughty storyline again telling us heā€™d drawn on her curtains. Yeah sure he did hun. And stop telling us heā€™s naughty and has tantrums for content. We know heā€™s not allowed to do anything and none of his toys or pens are out.

Saturday morning and she was showing off her skills in signing to Ron. Very good Soph keep it up. And more importantly keep it off the gram unless youā€™re actually in this for the long haul. Remember youā€™re his mum. You shouldnā€™t expect a medal or adoration for doing the right thing by him. Itā€™s taken you long enough as it is.

Lennie the golden child appeared again as a cgi animation thanks to her disgusting filter she uses on him and we had an embarrassing make tutorial so if we want to compete on Drag Race UK weā€™ll be sorted.

Sheā€™s off on a family day out today so hopefully we can all have a break from her incessant need to be adored and the kids can have a day without her phone shoved in their faces.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie donā€™t rhyme.
Sophie doesnā€™t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
What would us nasty trolls do without you @Bunnykins ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It puts another shaming light on Jamiebumbumisntit when he laughed at Ron falling in the Audi (not sure about make of car now)garage a few weeks ago as well. That wasnā€™t funny at all and he really went to town on that one. Disgraceful behaviour when Ron couldnā€™t get up and just cried

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
It puts another shaming light on Jamiebumbumisntit when he laughed at Ron falling in the Audi (not sure about make of car now)garage a few weeks ago as well. That wasnā€™t funny at all and he really went to town on that one. Disgraceful behaviour when Ron couldnā€™t get up and just cried
Omg yes! I forgot he did that.

Reactions: 16
The size of that dog!!!
I donā€™t doubt she does really love the dog but itā€™s definitely the ā€œwrongā€œ kind of love. Geeez he needs a diet and some exercise and this is coming from someone whose ā€œcorona babyā€ is mostly made of wine šŸ„“. My dogs, however, at 10 and 11 years old are fit as a fiddle!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That dog should appear on "my 600lbs life" the way hes heading!

Spreaking about Ronnie, I saw the title in the Daily Fail ,
"To the person who felt the need to stare... you're the problem': Mrs Hinch shares insight into her son Ronnie's 'invisible speech needs' after feeling 'isolated and judged' by other parents"
They are probably staring at you hun, the state of her and that unemployed lazy bastard of her husband that dresses like hes 15. I have a SEN child who is 8 and I cant say I have ever noticed anyone looking at him. All kids are different, and our job is to be their advocate, not to plater them all over social media, and then come out with bullshit like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
If I see ā€˜invisible speech needsā€™ one more time šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚ she made that term up surely?!
Itā€™s really getting on my tits now. Gah I bet sheā€™s just loving this! Sheā€™ll be over at her sisterā€˜s birthday making the whole day all about her and ā€œherā€ struggles. I hope at least someone in that house drinks alcohol because that would be the only way to get through the party! @fannysjohnny are they all non drinkers (cough) or is it just Soph tending?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Bingo for the Iconic ad!!

I'm reading her piece in the DM & can I just say that I AM the smug witch who "turns their nose up" at your tantrumming child. As we all know, crap looks of sympathy etc. are useless. So I'm breezing by, safe in the knowledge that I don't have to deal with that tit for the X amount of time I've escaped for!! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Call me cynical but the story from this morning has been shared on the Mail Online. Great timing!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.