Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Soph is a massive hypocrite!

SHE publiclySHAMED her SON by saying he was NAUGHTY in an interview and also on HER posts to MILLIONS of people. YET she has the bare faced cheek to say people are judging him and commenting on him & has decided to now talk about it. SOPH also filmed her SON on the TOILET. That in itself is truly bad. This is what SOPH has done to her OWN SON. She has used this as PR for HERSELF to gain more PUBLICITY, SYMPATHY, FREEBIES, and to get BRANDS wanting to work with her. She is USING her darling little son for her own gains. She is absolutely disgusting and I only hope a proper journalist takes a look at tattles evidence (fact based because there are links to her stories and her posts, so not made up - everything that has come from Mrs Hinchs mouth!), and decides to expose her for the fraud she truly is. I’m a mum and I’m appalled by what she’s done. Instead of removing Ron from Instagram, she’s going to feature him even more - disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 115

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Winning thread title by @Babybail93 🥳
Winning thread titles taken from page 40 onwards guyshhh 👍
Ps try to make them not too long so they don’t have to be butchered to fit. I hate ruining them. 😆 ATV.

Friday morning and Soph decided it was time to address Ron’s speech delay. What she didn’t address was why she’s been lying about it for so long and telling us that Ron can talk very well fank yoo. Telling us he says ‘tend poo, asks why a man is eating paper and so many other ridiculous claims she’s made.
She uploaded a video of Ronnie supposedly speaking just a few weeks ago with him saying ‘there’ in response to her questioning him whilst reading a book. He wasn’t seen on screen and we all had our suspicions at the time but now it’s become clear it WAS faked by Sophie.
There’s not much more to say that hasn’t already been said but let’s just hope she puts little Ron’s interests first from now on.
And if you’re reading this Soph no one on Tattle has ever been anything other than kind, caring and concerned for your beautiful boy.

She went missing until Friday night when she appeared with a photo of her kitchen full of shit from where she’d emptied the motorhome. Apparently this was to show us how she’s just one of us. My kitchen isn’t full of Jamie’s dirty pants thanks. It was obviously motivated by her seeing Stacey’s new utility room again.
She was back with the Ronnie is naughty storyline again telling us he’d drawn on her curtains. Yeah sure he did hun. And stop telling us he’s naughty and has tantrums for content. We know he’s not allowed to do anything and none of his toys or pens are out.

Saturday morning and she was showing off her skills in signing to Ron. Very good Soph keep it up. And more importantly keep it off the gram unless you’re actually in this for the long haul. Remember you’re his mum. You shouldn’t expect a medal or adoration for doing the right thing by him. It’s taken you long enough as it is.

Lennie the golden child appeared again as a cgi animation thanks to her disgusting filter she uses on him and we had an embarrassing make tutorial so if we want to compete on Drag Race UK we’ll be sorted.

She’s off on a family day out today so hopefully we can all have a break from her incessant need to be adored and the kids can have a day without her phone shoved in their faces.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 110

Pimpom2

I am a speech and language therapist and never have I ever heard of 'invisible speech delay'.
Completely made up.

I would normally say early language delay for under 5's with speech/language delays unless a more specific diagnosis is made. Language development involves so much more than speech. A child needs to develop attention and listening and play skills for starters....

Sorry as you were!

• Heart
Reactions: 100

PatsyK

Chatty Member
That dog should appear on "my 600lbs life" the way hes heading!

Spreaking about Ronnie, I saw the title in the Daily Fail ,
"To the person who felt the need to stare... you're the problem': Mrs Hinch shares insight into her son Ronnie's 'invisible speech needs' after feeling 'isolated and judged' by other parents"
They are probably staring at you hun, the state of her and that unemployed lazy bastard of her husband that dresses like hes 15. I have a SEN child who is 8 and I cant say I have ever noticed anyone looking at him. All kids are different, and our job is to be their advocate, not to plater them all over social media, and then come out with bullshit like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Moanyoldwoman

I feel she was backed into a corner - prob people noticed at Paultons Park? I’m glad she has admitted he has needs but I knew she would milk it. How can she get away with lying? It was less than a few weeks ago since she said Ron had asked about the man eating paper and him saying “there”. Wtf? Why does she not get called out for her lies

Reactions: 83

mgh727

VIP Member
this is probably gonna get me a lot of hate but here goes

Soph seems to be into whatever gets her follows, sympathy being the biggest and most recent, I feel like she’s only going on about Ronnie’s “invisible speech needs” because she wants her daily dose of “youre a warrior mummy” from her sheep. She jumped on the Baby A train and since she passed hasn’t mentioned her or the charity A&S have set up in her name that’s doing amazing things for childhood cancer, she’s now sharing this beautiful girl with FOP, so why do I think she wants a similar reaction for Ronnie, “share to get the government to fund ISN”, “share for support”, “let’s start a petition and a charity for invisible speech needs!!” “Lets donate money for raffle for Ron!!” She’s already tried supporting a charity and that happened twice/three times, and she did that quiz but it got a minimal reaction from the followers so I can’t help but feel like she hasn’t come out with this about ronnie for his benefit. She’s come out with it for hers. Her saying her followers have reassured her says it all. You should get comfort and reassurance from your inner circle, friends and family, not bumstretcher and brexitpants Ronnie’s favourite aunties and uncles on Instagram.
She is way too wrapped up in living for the gram and seemingly can’t seem to function without the constant approval and appraisal from strangers. Watch this space, I’m waiting for her to become Soph the Saviour for invisible speech needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Bit harsh - damned if she does, damned if she doesn’t. That poor mum of the baby whose story she shared, has literally been begging her and several other Insta-mums to share her story on their platforms bless her. Hinch and Solomon were two named in person, with the lady pleading with them to share so the petition they’ve started will reach debate in parliament. Now I am not exactly a huge fan of Mrs Hinch BUT what on earth is she meant to do. As much as you all hate her she’s not the devil incarnate, from one mum to another…from one human to another, it would be pretty impossible to not be moved to share the story on her platform. Surely this is a good thing right?! Even if you think it’s thin veiled and she’s purely doing it for her own gains, the gains are also that the petition has been highlighted and, due to her extraordinarily large following, the numbers should go up. The other option is she doesn’t share it, one of you see that poor mother begging hinch to share her story and the plight of her baby, then I can only imagine the names and mud that would be slung in Hinch’s direction 🤷‍♀️
I'm sorry and I don't mean to offend but then at the same time I don't give a shit if i do - if you haven't clicked on Sophie only shares funds and stories for the ones who are i don't know the word, let's just say 'popular' at the minute. Azaylia, shared and spoken about everywhere, everyday, 247, massive news, hinch was all over it. Now she doesn't share or even acknowledge the foundation. Now this little girl Lexi, I've seen her all over the past couple of days, hinch would of seen other big celebrities share it, so ofcourse she did. Don't get me wrong I'm happy she's shared it, it's a really sad situation and I'll certainly be checking in on their page to see what's happening but Sophies platform could be used for the better by simply sharing 2 or 3 pages everyday, there's SO many families who aren't having their struggles heard. It's not all about who the biggest celebrities jump on.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Angel155

When Ron was a baby, every noise he made, or every move he made was responded to with "Mumma!!" No wonder the child has delayed speech!!

Reactions: 75

HildaOgden - OG Cleaner

NO @Bunnykins you deserve an medal, the time and dedication you put into our recaps, yet you managed to still put something together after the last few days, especially as there's not been much to take the piss out of and make us giggle..
@Babybail93 got it so right 🥳 top parenting by tattle ❤
Totally agree. @Bunnykins you need to write a book of recaps. Pitch it to Penguin’s biggest publishing competitor. We would all buy it in a heartbeat. Then you would be a best selling awfurr as well. You won’t even need a ghost writer, so you’re already saving the publisher money there.
You can write it all in Tattlelish (sofa speak) and then do a tattle dictionary companion book where you explains where “Kate to the party” and “I’m fank you” come from - it would be great because who doesn’t love a sidekick?
Dr Rebecca would write you a great review which would probably sound something like “Unlike Hinch, @Bunnykins didn’t plagiarise me at all”. High praise indeed.

I think we are onto a winner here with your new book project. And I’m sure we are in agreement that you’re the very person to write this book as we all have the upmost respect for you.
😂📖📚✍⌨
#YouAreEnough #StolenPinterestQuote
#StraightToNumberOne
#AlotIsNotAWordButHinchThinksItIs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Nayla345

Iconic can piss off - sending me emails like this! Queen of contour my arse! 😂
First post, not sure if I’ve quoted this right, but I wanted to say she is the queen of contour actually. Queen of the full contour aesthetics face package including jaw, cheek, lip and chin. Think there was some Botox too. How do I know? I booked her in for it, this was 2019 around the time she said “it’s the first I’ve heard of it” to being asked if she’d had work done. It was all very top secret we weren’t allowed to tell anyone she had booked.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 71