Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also (yes I’ve thought too much into this but my partner’s down the pub and I'm waiting to go pick him up 😂) …..Soph only has one sister right? So only has one niece. Which means they’re *starting* the Auntie Mamfa thing now. When R has trouble with speech. That poor child.

My nephew calls my dad Bapa because he couldn’t say grandpa when he was wee, and that’s stuck. But Ron absolutely has not said Auntie Mamfa. 🥴

Reactions: 29
Soph was definitely not working in a cocktail bar and her interaction with kids was as a spare part in the playground of a private nursery in Danbury.She was earning pocket money.Ma used to pick her up from school,drive her there and wait till the Princess had done her "shift".
I bloody love you @fannysjohnny

Reactions: 20
I follow the amazing Cassie and her 18 month old daughter Luna who has recently had a diagnosis of autism.

i love Cassie’s openness and her positive attitude to autism and of course the lovely Luna and her ability to bring her whole self to the world.

i love this latest photo of Luna ❤ Of course not many toddlers are speaking verbally at 18 months old but I feel Luna’s message is very appropriate for Ron or more importantly for Grinch.
We do not need to be verbal to speak and be counted.View attachment 791774
Absolutely. Communication comes in so many forms. Speech is one part of communication, bug did you notice little Ronnie cutting up his toy vegetables? She was asking him what corn was and he turned to her and was smacking his little lips. He understood what she was asking and he was trying to tell her that it was food in his own way. Children communicate in so many different ways. He is a truly adorable little boy and seems to be pretty smart with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I bloody love you @fannysjohnny
I think I love you too Polly,but if you'd all kindly leave me alone I Can continue compiling my case against her.🤓✒

Also (yes I’ve thought too much into this but my partner’s down the pub and I'm waiting to go pick him up 😂) …..Soph only has one sister right? So only has one niece. Which means they’re *starting* the Auntie Mamfa thing now. When R has trouble with speech. That poor child.

My nephew calls my dad Bapa because he couldn’t say grandpa when he was wee, and that’s stuck. But Ron absolutely has not said Auntie Mamfa. 🥴
Do you ever listen👩‍🎓Soph has 3 sisters and at least 3 other nieces and nephews! Why do I waste my time 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Haven’t caught up yet so sorry if this has been said.

A few weeks ago there were comments on an OK (I think) article on FB and it was pretty easy to find his first wife!
wait what? I know there has been speculation here in the past, but you can’t just casually throw that here like it’s nothing 😂

Reactions: 15
wait what? I know there has been speculation here in the past, but you can’t just casually throw that here like it’s nothing 😂
🤣🤣 sorry! I’m sure it was discussed at the time! There were comments on the OK post on fb which had then been deleted, apparently from the first wife! But her name was still showing in other comments.

EDIT nooooo it was Soph’s ex’s new wife!

Reactions: 10
Haven’t caught up yet so sorry if this has been said.

A few weeks ago there were comments on an OK (I think) article on FB and it was pretty easy to find his first wife!

The Ibiza video is my fave. Oh and her old tweets.
where can we find the video and old tweets?

Reactions: 3
I've just watched Soph's oh so peaceful goodnight post,I realise it's intrusive but I can't help wondering what soundtrack you are all playing as you approach this time?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
where can we find the video and old tweets?

That’s the tweets. I don’t have the Ibiza vid but if you search it it should be fairly easy to find in a recent thread 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Inch professing his adoration for the bond Sophie has with the neglected dog. Let's face it...its the only bond in that house!!! Shame it won't be for much longer!!! He is bigger than ever!! #freehenery

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It really pisses me off that they are treating Henry like this.
They have the money to get a bloody dog walker 5 days a week. He would LOVE a pack walk I bet. It wouldn’t take long at all of decent exercise and proper food control (no biscuits ‘stolen’ from the table) to get him back to a healthy weight.
He will not live much longer if they don’t take steps to properly care for him now.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
It really pisses me off that they are treating Henry like this.
They have the money to get a bloody dog walker 5 days a week. He would LOVE a pack walk I bet. It wouldn’t take long at all of decent exercise and proper food control (no biscuits ‘stolen’ from the table) to get him back to a healthy weight.
He will not live much longer if they don’t take steps to properly care for him now.
I know...don't know how they boast about how much they love him. .that's not love that .it's cruelty.

Reactions: 24

That’s the tweets. I don’t have the Ibiza vid but if you search it it should be fairly easy to find in a recent thread 😊

Ibiza…
(@cutlery)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.