Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the clip of Soph tickling and blowing raspberries at little Len,does inch appear and prise him off her saying something like "wots going on 'ere"šŸ¤”

Reactions: 8
Describe the Hinch tesco range in three wordsā€¦

made in china

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Ohhhhh, looks like hinchinator was a bit of a troll before she got insta famous . Still canā€™t fathom why sheā€™s insta famous for cleaning. Anybody with any sense knows Kim and Aggie were the clean queens. You always know a fame hungry influenza . They start off with a certain content then itā€™s something else and something else and something else and something else and something else and something else ā€¦ā€¦.. (zzzzzzz) till that something else is fkn boring

Reactions: 22
I donā€™t get the term invisible speech?! Surely the word invisible refers to sight not sound? šŸ¤”
Yeah she definitely pulled that one out of her arse.
Also invisible speech delay if you think about it kinda means he doesn't have a speech delay doesn't it, cause it's Invisable, she's a moron honestly.....what a stupid phrase to coin him with

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Describe the Hinch tesco range in three wordsā€¦

made in china
Poorly made tat.

Re iconic makeup ad. She put more effort in choosing a filter than learning about the products. She was literally reading off the packaging. And it looked like she thought the highlighting brush was ridiculous (I agree). She couldnā€™t muster up tend enthusiasm but somehow this earns her thousands. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
A343D2E2-D783-4058-BE7F-367ED6B8E2C1.png
BB3D5708-5D20-4A60-99F8-043C170412DA.png
C4FEACFD-C3EA-40FA-9B64-816D41401E84.png
4B40D0AA-4159-4DD5-A41D-59D3175D42B4.png

Contouring reminds me of this
D7786EBF-C10A-421B-9608-FCCFBE3B630A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 54
She's thick as duck and doesn't think before she types. But give it a few days and she'll be doing a huge Q&A about it all. How and when she knew something was different about him, the steps she took on getting help, blablablabla... Or she's got an interview in the works to talk about it all. Actually, yeah I'll go with she's got an interview happening about it all - she doesn't give a shiny tit about that lad, never has, never will, she's too lazy and self centered to properly care for Ronnie and his needs, it's all for the gram, fame, money and the adoring ooooo you're the best mum comments that she NEEDS to function, and until I'm proven otherwise I'll stick by my statement. She's given us all too many reasons why we can't trust or believe anything she says and I'm usually one for second chances and giving people benefit of the doubt but not here, not with Sophie. No sir.
Interview with a photoshoot so the magazine can go in her coffee table mausoleum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Why did I have to peek at inchā€™s story? ā€œAmazing bondā€. Blearughhhhh šŸ¤®
FFS my dogs love me. I love them. They are a massive part of our family life. BUT my husband has never once felt the need to mention the ā€œamazing bondā€ we have because weā€™re not bleeping weirdos with attachment issues!!!
Too early to be this annoyed šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.