Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This would be a great read, the book would be so thick though, it would take 10 years to read. 😉🤣

2021-10-02-22-03-24.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Soph’s day - Pimp out kids - tick
Swipe up. - tick
Undeclared ad - tick
Filter baby. - tick

Poor Ronnie doesn’t stand a chance of speaking properly with these two muppets. Mamfa?? Do you spell her name Samanfa? Put your tongue between your teeth Soph and make a th sound

• Haha
Reactions: 37
More tend mess bollocks 🥱🥱🥱
Magic finger click and its all tidy and clinical again🥱🥱🥱 cos "cleaning guru" hinch can't actually show herself tidying up now-that's just not her thing anymore🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Signs off for the night sneakily getting her bloody notebook in full view- no mention of the 'a' word either🙄 before she gets to drink from her boring grey mug ,sitting on her boring grey sofa.....

Reactions: 22
She was?!
She said: "I've had a few jobs since I left school. I've worked as a waitress, an after school club as a nursery assistant, call centre office, job board sales, and a hairdresser."

sorry pulled that from an article on hello

So directly working with kids

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She said: "I've had a few jobs since I left school. I've worked as a waitress, an after school club as a nursery assistant, call centre office, job board sales, and a hairdresser."

sorry pulled that from an article on hello

So directly working with kids
That makes her parenting so much worse 😒🥴😳

Reactions: 11
She’s started following a sign along charity
She’s going to be following many more charities now - I can see it! It will make HER look good. She’s back on top of the world now and using her Son to do it. What an amazing mother she is. Any other loving mother would swiftly remove their kid from social media and concentrate on helping them privately. She uses her kids as commodities.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Don't suppose it matters but according to Google..
Haven’t caught up yet so sorry if this has been said.

A few weeks ago there were comments on an OK (I think) article on FB and it was pretty easy to find his first wife!

In regards to the main theme of the previous thread, she wouldn’t have to deal with making Ron seem further advanced than he is, reversing videos, dubbing videos, having uncomfortable questions asked etc etc IF SHE DIDN’T HAVE HIM EXPOSED IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Keep your son offline FFS.
That fact that she doesn’t just goes to show that it’s for money. Otherwise wouldn’t you want to protect your kids at all costs?

On a totally separate note, does anyone know of her before she got into Instagram? Or are there any snippets or stories from people that live near her/know her before she was “mrs hinch”?
In the big picture I’m reasonably new to Tattle and I suspect there are some cracking stories I missed from a while ago
The Ibiza video is my fave. Oh and her old tweets.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So gets the sympathy vote and STILL manages to get her "book" - ad - in at the end. What's that got to do with it 🤷‍♀️truly unbelievable 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Soph was definitely not working in a cocktail bar and her interaction with kids was as a spare part in the playground of a private nursery in Danbury.She was earning pocket money.Ma used to pick her up from school,drive her there and wait till the Princess had done her "shift".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I need her to do something ridiculous tomorrow and really make me laugh.

Please please pretty please Soph.

How about announcing Fright House Farm?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Bloody heck. Is she trying to jump on the ASD train like all the other insta mummies? 🙄

Im guessing shes had some kind of input re Rons delayed speech . .
Her video of him "cutting" veg earlier definitely looked like she was communicating with him using some kind of makaton/signing . .

I will be avoiding anyone who puts this on their door!
We are currently house hunting and it’s so easy to spot the Hinch huns! Grey everything with a touch of mirrored surfaces and radiator covers. One house even had her makeup table arrangement! Safe to say the house hunting hasn’t been easy 😂
If they don’t have a crushed velvet sofa covered in dog willy juice they’re not a proper Hinch Hun! 🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.