Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ that dogs massive. We've all made Soph finally talk about Ronnie - we all know she reads here, she sees the amount about Henry, so maybe she'll be pushed to speak about knowing fine well that he's bleeping ginormous and put him on a strict diet, get a dog walker if you're so incapable of having no job and still not walking your animal. Job or no job there's absolutely no reason to not walk your dog. Don't have an animal if you don't walk it.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Isn't all speech invisible?? It's like saying you having inaudible smell needs. She's so dense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Isn't all speech invisible?? It's like saying you having inaudible smell needs. She's so dense
She's thick as duck and doesn't think before she types. But give it a few days and she'll be doing a huge Q&A about it all. How and when she knew something was different about him, the steps she took on getting help, blablablabla... Or she's got an interview in the works to talk about it all. Actually, yeah I'll go with she's got an interview happening about it all - she doesn't give a shiny tit about that lad, never has, never will, she's too lazy and self centered to properly care for Ronnie and his needs, it's all for the gram, fame, money and the adoring ooooo you're the best mum comments that she NEEDS to function, and until I'm proven otherwise I'll stick by my statement. She's given us all too many reasons why we can't trust or believe anything she says and I'm usually one for second chances and giving people benefit of the doubt but not here, not with Sophie. No sir.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She's thick as duck and doesn't think before she types. But give it a few days and she'll be doing a huge Q&A about it all. How and when she knew something was different about him, the steps she took on getting help, blablablabla... Or she's got an interview in the works to talk about it all. Actually, yeah I'll go with she's got an interview happening about it all - she doesn't give a shiny tit about that lad, never has, never will, she's too lazy and self centered to properly care for Ronnie and his needs, it's all for the gram, fame, money and the adoring ooooo you're the best mum comments that she NEEDS to function, and until I'm proven otherwise I'll stick by my statement. She's given us all too many reasons why we can't trust or believe anything she says and I'm usually one for second chances and giving people benefit of the doubt but not here, not with Sophie. No sir.
I’ll take a tenner on her being an ambassador for the charity she posted about by the end of the month…

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I’ll take a tenner on her being an ambassador for the charity she posted about by the end of the month…
That too, she's doing all this for a reason. Her instas not been the same for a while now, people seem to be dropping off from her, I mean the amount of new members on here recently shows that so she's thought howwww can I have my name in every paper and every article? 💡 I KNOW, RONNIE!!! 💡 she's vile

Reactions: 30
Has she thrown Ronnie's stuff off the table to 1. Make it look like he's actually using it 2. Cleaning content for the gram?!

Reactions: 14
Stories about autism is all I will say.
Ur fank oo welcome Soph
I’ve been saying for years now I think she has it too.The way she gets overly excited about the simple things,her little ocd ways,the strips she seemingly throws-I know some people will say no she’s just a twit or whatever as that’s been the response before but I do genuinley believe that she does- my stepson has it and their symptoms are SO alike.It wouldn’t be a bad thing if she did get diagnosed with it,not many women are and it could actually be a help to so many of her followers who are female and may possibly feel like they do.She COULD actually use her platform for good

Reactions: 13
That dog is absolutely huge now. Biggest it’s ever been. He is only young still 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I feel she was backed into a corner - prob people noticed at Paultons Park? I’m glad she has admitted he has needs but I knew she would milk it. How can she get away with lying? It was less than a few weeks ago since she said Ron had asked about the man eating paper and him saying “there”. Wtf? Why does she not get called out for her lies
I think she decided to address it now because of the low numbers/engagement figures attached to her recent grid post. She is a brand and now she has elevated media coverage leading to more traffic on her page. She will definitely milk it under the guise of using her platform to elevate the issue. When in reality, her little boy will be the filler sandwiched between ads.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Oh for goodness sake not more dognoncing. Honestly think I would rather see another terrible makeup tutorial…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.