Mrs Hinch #430 A child is for life not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to be thick..but can't grasp if she slating Sophie or defending her!
I think this comment is quoting another one. So she’s saying she read a comment from someone who claims to be married to Sophie’s ex boyfriend and she’s calling that women jealous and saying she feels sorry for her husband. So this comment is sticking up for hinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This was one of the replies, do you think it really was the exes wife or a troll? 🙈
View attachment 765447
I went down a bit of a rabbit hole with this earlier when I saw it on FB… looks like it was discussed many threads ago and the commenter on OK’s FB is the wife of Soph’s ex

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Why is she always fannying around with stuff when she could be spending time with her sons & actually including Ron in things? As if the dump is Ron’s favourite place FFS take the lad out on an autumn walk, soft play etc, she is the most selfish, self centred mother I’ve ever come across!

Reactions: 34
I agree about the cot situation, not sticking up for her but my 2 year old still sleeps in her cot. She's happy in there and sleeps like a dream so until she tells me otherwise I'm not rocking the boat! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have 2 boys the same age as hers. If I had time to do a tit on my own it would be a good day never mind mess about with bloody pumpkins. So relatable...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
ah luv pumpkins an ah luv mopzzz

She's just pathetic really isn't she :rolleyes:

always Jamie’s taken Ronnieblessim somewhere 🙄 oh the dump, great.

Reactions: 18
She’s a bit attaCHHHHEDD to her mouldy reef 😩
Why does she annunciate things so weirdly?!
Can’t wait to see her moPPP PUMPkinz

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m looking forward to the day Ron brings home Christmas decorations from nursery made out of polystyrene balls and the bottom of egg boxes! She’ll have to hang them on the tree show what a proud mammazzzz she is then, as soon as he’s out the room, she’ll spin the tree round to show her perfectly organised, bland colour coordinated decorations! Just like Monica from friends! 😆
she’ll put it at the front for the gram then promptly move it to the back of the tree when she’s not filming 100%, can’t upset her chavgrey aesthetic

as for her thicko fans on that ok magazine, shut up, literally, why are they all so bleeping illiterate? They are the biggest bunch of mean girls ever, I constantly see them attacking people who think Mrs hinch is a bad influence. Why can they have their opinion that they all want to rim her because she’s soo amazing but no one else can say they don’t like her selling methods, the way she does give no frigs about the environment and the way she “parents” her kids? She makes money in a very questionable way, it’s unethical and immoral, people will have an opinion about that.

Reactions: 24
I hope her sheep put 2 + 2 together and actually get the right number with this! Inch is home a few days a week. Okay Zzzzzzoph, does that mean you ignore the boys when you’re too busy fannying around with autumn trays? In the back garden bleeping some furniture up for the gram? Sat on your phone making shite montages? recording and uploading ad after ad? Who’s watching the boys then you bleeping idiot?

If inch really is home a few days a week how is she not using that for content?! “Ohh guyz Jamie is away again and I’m on my own” she’d absolutely milk that. She still doesn’t explain her bleeping mam at her beck and call either does she. Don’t forget good old trace in the loft as well - she has help coming out of her arse, I’m embarrassed she had the balls to respond to that lady

Reactions: 27
I agree about the cot situation, not sticking up for her but my 2 year old still sleeps in her cot. She's happy in there and sleeps like a dream so until she tells me otherwise I'm not rocking the boat! 😂
Same here! My two year old thinks running away and shouting "catch me!" is the funniest thing ever. No way am I going to start making bedtime harder on myself haha.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.