Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if it’s been asked or not cause I skipped threads but why do we all have wee hats on our profile pictures 😂?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Latest post from selfishsophie reads to me as 'Fank you all for you kind words about my invisible boy, now off you all pop and buy me new book' she is disgusting and then some! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine needing reassurance off people you don't know. The people around you personally, closest to you should be enough, she needs constant praise and licky bumbum messages or she runs out of charge. It's boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Imagine needing reassurance off people you don't know. The people around you personally, closest to you should be enough, she needs constant praise and licky bumbum messages or she runs out of charge. It's boring.
Totally. They are definitely not enough for Sophthesympathysponge

Reactions: 7
In regards to the main theme of the previous thread, she wouldn’t have to deal with making Ron seem further advanced than he is, reversing videos, dubbing videos, having uncomfortable questions asked etc etc IF SHE DIDN’T HAVE HIM EXPOSED IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Keep your son offline FFS.
That fact that she doesn’t just goes to show that it’s for money. Otherwise wouldn’t you want to protect your kids at all costs?

On a totally separate note, does anyone know of her before she got into Instagram? Or are there any snippets or stories from people that live near her/know her before she was “mrs hinch”?
In the big picture I’m reasonably new to Tattle and I suspect there are some cracking stories I missed from a while ago

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I see the craft area has made an appearance in the house and there’s craft stuff left out. Not read here since 1066 though Soph 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What a bleeping twit blocking her sideboard with the kids table and chairs, anyone with half a brain would move that bloody pointless tree in the corner and put it there if it was a permanent fixture… could it be anymore obvious that was a story for us 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s one sandwich short of a picnic when it comes to this parenting for Tattlers malarkey 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I need a reality check as I felt really sorry for her yesterday after she addressed Ron’s speech issues etc. Anyway, a speech and language therapist who I follow on Instagram tagged Hinch in a bunch of stories and also pretty much dedicated a grid post to her. The post had just under 100 comments on it tagging Hinch. This lady’s page is fab and she gives lots of helpful hints and games etc to help develop speech at home. She has a fairly large following and to think Hinch has totally ignored all the tags and not even as much as liked the post or said thank you. I can guarantee she has not responded to a single message she’s received either. She’s a total con woman, laying the ground work for the inevitable move and she’ll use the excuse of how it’ll help Ron.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Lonnie looks like a cartoon character, why filter a baby it’s awful.

does she not use her other list book anymore? When did she last show that?

Reactions: 20
In regards to the main theme of the previous thread, she wouldn’t have to deal with making Ron seem further advanced than he is, reversing videos, dubbing videos, having uncomfortable questions asked etc etc IF SHE DIDN’T HAVE HIM EXPOSED IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Keep your son offline FFS.
That fact that she doesn’t just goes to show that it’s for money. Otherwise wouldn’t you want to protect your kids at all costs?

On a totally separate note, does anyone know of her before she got into Instagram? Or are there any snippets or stories from people that live near her/know her before she was “mrs hinch”?
In the big picture I’m reasonably new to Tattle and I suspect there are some cracking stories I missed from a while ago
Take it away @fannysjohnny

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pathetic does she not get any from her husband, friends and family? She never mentions how they have supported her etc

Reactions: 13
If I see ‘invisible speech needs’ one more time 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 she made that term up surely?!
She’s mixing up two separate terms - invisible disability and speech delay.

When you have a young child with a speech delay, people out in public will talk to them and expect them to reply. It gets to you because you know that a child of their age is expected to be able to answer basic questions like “what’s your name?” and “How old are you?” I think that’s what she means by invisible - people look at Ronnie and expect him to be able to talk when he isn’t.

What isn’t helpful is making up your own special term for something that already has a name.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So she was once a nursery assistant, probably interacting with kids? How is it she’s not learnt from that work experience how to interact with her kids?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.