Mrs Hinch #435 Campervan w-anchor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not quite the same thing but can't help comparing these victims children with many former child stars who grew into troubled young adults because they were thrust into the limelight by pushy parents.
I've always thought Fiddle has been a driving force behind Hinch.
I agree, like Britney, look what’s happened to her! Some people just aren’t made for the spot light, I know I’m not. Kids need time to grow and figure out what they want from life but these brainless idiots don’t see them as people 🤷🏻‍♀️

But she’s such a great mum guyssscchh! It’s all for them 😭🙄☠☠

Jimbob on the job while Sopha, Fiddle and Big Altinytears spy on the neighbours to see if they are hinchers
View attachment 786207
I forgot Denise went through the tatty hair extensions in the later royle families 🤣🤣 hinch is deffo the southern Denise… tho I’d say Denise extensions look better🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s having such an amazing holiday that she’s on Instagram following any hun who tags her tesssshcco tat. 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Why does she have to tickle Ron to make him laugh or smile? She’s still trying to convince her followers she is exactly like them - I’m gonna keep saying this ….PR stunt to make that transition from cleaning to a family account using her two boys to achieve that. Next will be a move to a new house and her followers can be part of her journey whilst she renovates it and turns everything to grey and plastic.
He doesn't even laugh or smile when she DOES tickle him... She just dubs over him or play the plinky planky music

I won’t even go on it but from what I’ve seen on here this mother fucker really is scraping the barrel for content 🙅🏼‍♀️ I refuse to entertain it and give it the views. She’s taken using her child to a whole other level and it’s horrifying in my eyes.
Think it was last week her daughter was in tears because Sophie had a new book out... She filmed it and tagged BOTH Sophie AND Jamie...

Reactions: 16
Has Ronnie Been Diagnosed with any issues?
Not that we know of.
When asked about his speech Soph said ‘Ronnie talks perfectly well thank you’ and that was that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Many nusty trolls here have noticed and mentioned a number of behaviours and markers that they see with Ron, which may indicate that he is neuro diverse.

We hope that his parents are seeking the appropriate expert help if he needs it… but who really knows.

Fingers crossed nursery are the catalyst to him being supported properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've just seen an Instagram artist take her dad to the 007 premier. I don't know if she got an invite because she's an artist with a shop in London, or due to her Insta "platform" she's been in the papers, and done a bit of TV like Hinch, so I checked her profile and she has 200k followers!! Either Hinch really doesn't want to go out, or no one wants an Essex cleaner at their posh do's?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not that we know of.
When asked about his speech Soph said ‘Ronnie talks perfectly well thank you’ and that was that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Many nusty trolls here have noticed and mentioned a number of behaviours and markers that they see with Ron, which may indicate that he is neuro diverse.

We hope that his parents are seeking the appropriate expert help if he needs it… but who really knows.

Fingers crossed nursery are the catalyst to him being supported properly.
Thanks for the update :)

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t half set Jimbo up for public ridicule doesn’t she?
First she’s insinuating he’s a fat git by rocking the van just by turning over and now he’s blocking the toilet with his massive shits.
I genuinely hope he has and they can’t fix it. She’s a horror.
And he’s got a stinky dick 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 13
And yet another tickle is the only way Ronnie laughs. Clearly. Annoys me that she's literally like right lay down boys, the claw to make them laugh, Jamie take a photo thennnnnnnnnnnnn !!! *inspects photo, edit, save* yep right lay back down Ron, claw to make him laugh, takes another pointless photo.

bleeping leave them be man!

Reactions: 26
exactly that. Myself and a few colleagues are working out how to do compile a study about this, it’s really hard though because right now, we are at the beginning so a study would be assumptions. Maybe in ten years or so (I’ll still be working) we will have products of these celebs/influencers aka their adult kids to question about the impact on their mental health and their relationship with their parents. I’m keen to do it now but as I say, this is relatively new so it’s a waiting game to see how these children turn out

either way it’s a massive risk to take putting your kids in the spotlight, your effectively just saying the risk was worth it at the time as you wanted the easy Money
Exactly. And quite apart from the very real paedophilia risk, there is so much information about these children out there. It doesn't take a genius to find an address, you know their ages, dates of birth, their likes and dislikes, what they look like. It's storing up trouble for the future.

She probably poured all her stinking chemicals into the toilet & bunged it up, along with a couple of baby wipes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has Ronnie Been Diagnosed with any issues?
It's all speculation at this moment in time but I can't see hinch being proud enough of her lovely boy to publicly say anything. She'll just keep pretending he talks very well fankyoo, until it's absolutely impossible not to, but then she'll probs duck off Instagram at that point. It doesn't take a genius to see Ronnie is delayed in some way.

These ‘tend zlebs who parent through a phone camera and don’t actually have a connection with their children are going to have a hard time when the teenage years hit.

My older one is 14, and he’s actually pretty amazing as teens go, but my goodness things are A LOT right now with him and I am having to be on my A game every second to be the parent he needs me to be.

I can’t imagine trying to navigate this period of his life without having his trust and him knowing he has my respect and unconditional love.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've just seen an Instagram artist take her dad to the 007 premier. I don't know if she got an invite because she's an artist with a shop in London, or due to her Insta "platform" she's been in the papers, and done a bit of TV like Hinch, so I checked her profile and she has 200k followers!! Either Hinch really doesn't want to go out, or no one wants an Essex cleaner at their posh do's?
Tickets were available to the general public to buy for the premiere so perhaps that's how they got there

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.