Mrs Hinch #435 Campervan w-anchor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking forward to the reunion montage with Henners, anybody?

Brings back memories of my childhood 😆 could also run along with the car by dangling your feet through the rust holes in the floor. The good old days 😂
The reunion will be in slo-mo, with Henners running in his poor sideways lollop. Backing track courtesy of Michael Bolton’s How Am I Supposed To Live Without You? and her heart will be smiling! 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
The reunion will be in slo-mo, with Henners running in his poor sideways lollop. Backing track courtesy of Michael Bolton’s How Am I Supposed To Live Without You? and her heart will be smiling! 🙄
And she’ll be laughing like an imbecile 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Same! Mine are on their mid to late twenties now. In fact they’d just changed it from 3 months to 4 months as being the time to start weaning if you wanted.
Mine too, my first it was 3 months, with my second it had changed to 4 months and by the time I had 3rd baby it had went up to the 6 months

Reactions: 5
she’s shocking as a mother, not just her there’s a few celebs that have no shame about using kids as pawn pieces in their desperation for fame and money

take comfort knowing there’s a chance one day there kids will disown them because they took choices away from them they should of been able to make

the only other way I can see this mass of celeb children who were forced into being known going is they will all mental health issues as they get older thanks to their parents neglectful care of their well being

this country has a real problem with people seeing kids clothed, fed and in particularly with middle class people, if they are going to a good school they are ok. If you want an example of the prejudice of the whole thing imagine Madeline McCanns parents were a couple living in a council house on Min wage jobs, I doubt they’d have been the positive media help and the parents would prob been facing neglect charges

these celebs are all guilty of neglecting their kids mental and emotional well being but it goes unquestioned and will do for years, probably till these kids reach adulthood and find forums like this and read about adults that actually do understand the importance of privacy and respecting your kids as a human

irs Mad one day to think these kids like Ronnie will access forums like tattle and see that other parents had the ability to protect them, they’ll wonder why their parents didn’t bother.. also makes me laugh he will see tattlers blur his face out but his own mum posted him to 4 mill people having a piss 🤣🤣

I wanna be smug and say these zcelebs deserve it but it’s ultimately gonna hurt these kids. They are going to grow up with a lot of trust issues and fucked up relationships with their parents

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
She doesn’t half set Jimbo up for public ridicule doesn’t she?
First she’s insinuating he’s a fat git by rocking the van just by turning over and now he’s blocking the toilet with his massive shits.
I genuinely hope he has and they can’t fix it. She’s a horror.
I've said it before,thery're obsessed with any form of dump,I'm beginning to think it's a sublimal message to Tattle🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
she’s shocking as a mother, not just her there’s a few celebs that have no shame about using kids as pawn pieces in their desperation for fame and money

take comfort knowing there’s a chance one day there kids will disown them because they took choices away from them they should of been able to make

the only other way I can see this mass of celeb children who were forced into being known going is they will all mental health issues as they get older thanks to their parents neglectful care of their well being

this country has a real problem with people seeing kids clothed, fed and in particularly with middle class people, if they are going to a good school they are ok. If you want an example of the prejudice of the whole thing imagine Madeline McCanns parents were a couple living in a council house on Min wage jobs, I doubt they’d have been the positive media help and the parents would prob been facing neglect charges

these celebs are all guilty of neglecting their kids mental and emotional well being but it goes unquestioned and will do for years, probably till these kids reach adulthood and find forums like this and read about adults that actually do understand the importance of privacy and respecting your kids as a human

irs Mad one day to think these kids like Ronnie will access forums like tattle and see that other parents had the ability to protect them, they’ll wonder why their parents didn’t bother.. also makes me laugh he will see tattlers blur his face out but his own mum posted him to 4 mill people having a piss 🤣🤣

I wanna be smug and say these zcelebs deserve it but it’s ultimately gonna hurt these kids. They are going to grow up with a lot of trust issues and fucked up relationships with their parents
I gave up on Facebook one reason was even seemingly innocent Facebook groups like cooking groups attracted paedophiles. As a single parent I knew I had to be careful. I did used to post my kids before woke up and realised how many people could potentially see those pics and their are online paedophile groups who discuss said kids in normal everyday life pics posted on social media 😡 Now don’t have Facebook and have a newborn great niece I would never post. Fortunately my kids and both my nephews aren’t into social media. I think this kind of thing started with celeb reality tv. It’s a bit like pushing your kid on the stage. Basically the child is a accessory not a person in their own right.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe Henners won’t want to go back. As much as I dislike fiddle fingers I do think she probably feeds him better and walks him. Maybe Henners has gone to the dog people aka as FF! 😂 to save himself from a heart attack

Reactions: 16
I gave up on Facebook one reason was even seemingly innocent Facebook groups like cooking groups attracted paedophiles. As a single parent I knew I had to be careful. I did used to post my kids before woke up and realised how many people could potentially see those pics and their are online paedophile groups who discuss said kids in normal everyday life pics posted on social media 😡 Now don’t have Facebook and have a newborn great niece I would never post. Fortunately my kids and both my nephews aren’t into social media. I think this kind of thing started with celeb reality tv. It’s a bit like pushing your kid on the stage. Basically the child is a accessory not a person in their own right.
exactly that. Myself and a few colleagues are working out how to do compile a study about this, it’s really hard though because right now, we are at the beginning so a study would be assumptions. Maybe in ten years or so (I’ll still be working) we will have products of these celebs/influencers aka their adult kids to question about the impact on their mental health and their relationship with their parents. I’m keen to do it now but as I say, this is relatively new so it’s a waiting game to see how these children turn out

either way it’s a massive risk to take putting your kids in the spotlight, your effectively just saying the risk was worth it at the time as you wanted the easy Money

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve thought all along this was a huge advert for either the camper van or Pepper (lol) Pig World. So she pretends it’s all for Ron but it could just be another freebie to line her pockets. I’m sure Ron had a good day, it’s exciting for him. But she hasn’t got an altruistic bone in her body
Oh and regardless of how we feel about JimBob, telling the world he blocked the toilet ain’t on. She’s obsessed with tit. Probably cos her content is tit

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Maybe her saying he blocked the toilet was a an ad for Andrex…. I don’t trust her one bit! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I honestly think that in the future there will be laws about posting pictures of children online, unfortunately as this is a new ‘industry’ the effects aren’t known yet but I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of kids that grow up with real issues because of it

Reactions: 28
I just wanna take them and look after them properly! Even fat Henry even though he is a wanker dog! 🤣 not his fault. Poor bastard is morbidly obese!

Reactions: 13
Yeah this kind of stuff really freaks me out 🤮 I am seriously funny when it comes to sharing photos of children online. I rarely do it, and my social media is private with only close friends and family. I would hate the thought of loads of people having access to my babies’ photos, gives me the creeps.
I like to post this literally everywhere BUT my friend’s (soon to be ex)husband has been arrested for having indecent images of children. Loads of them were from Instagram and Facebook of kids in the bath etc and those have been thrown out as they were shared with parents permission on social media. You’re literally supplying sex criminals Hinch.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I honestly think that in the future there will be laws about posting pictures of children online, unfortunately as this is a new ‘industry’ the effects aren’t known yet but I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of kids that grow up with real issues because of it
The most truest thing I’ve ever read.

Reactions: 11
Instagram is the platform used the most by peadophiles for images of children apparently 🤮 so gross. I would feel so grubby knowing someone had access to tons of photos and videos of my kids.

Reactions: 18
In France the law has already changed to state that children can sue their parents for posting photos of them without their consent.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
In France the law has already changed to state that children can sue their parents for posting photos of them without their consent.
LOOOOLLL, It would make my day if Ronnie does this when he is older, that would wipe the smug smirk off her face 🤣🤣 good for France tho being ahead of us with that

Reactions: 26
Keep telling yourself it's the best holiday you've ever been on Zoph, you might just start to believe it.
I'm sure waking up in a sweaty motor home in miserable England with your two inconveniences children is better than waking up in the Maldives. Do me a favour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn’t they go to a caravan in the summer? We never heard of that properly though. This song and dance she is making with this holiday just confirms that it is yet again another freebie that she is being paid handsomely for whilst not declaring it.

We’ll know for sure when she gets home and is pushing it and tagging the companies. I’ll put together a nice file for the ASA if that is the case.

She can get away with showing little freebies, but I think even a few hardcore Hincher’s would be pissed off with a gift this big

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.